LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
MarkJ

How does one obtain support for this game?

Title says it all really, I've been trying to get support for a week without so much as an auto reply. That makes me think I am going about it the wrong way so I figured someone may know how SSG provides support for LOTRO.

Any tips, hints or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thank you, I was afraid that was all there was available.

That's where I submitted my request but haven't heard anything back (not even an auto reply) and it's been a week.

Cursing in world chat is the only way to get attention this game and of course its negative

The only way to get support in LOTRO is to spend a few months kissing SSG's ass on the OF.

Attack anyone who offers constructive criticism or feedback.  Chastise anyone who doesn't share your zeal for SSG's ineptitude and incompetence.  Use the "love it or leave it" maneuver.  SSG really respects that.

Troll often.  Be pedantic, and argue with as much hyperbolic strawman as you can muster.  Piss off paying customers who expect value for their purchases, to the point where they lose their cool with you and get banned.  SSG loves that.

Become a shill for mediocrity, greed, and incompetence.  Only then will you be deemed worthy by SSG to obtain support.