LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
TheKickman

Cordovan Strikes with Banhammer

I have just autographed my own permaban in this thread. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?669877-Cordovan-please-reconsider-ban&p=7900733#post7900733

With this post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.lotro.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7900733

This whole series of events was in itself a sad display with the intent to net as many players as possible, who over time have become genuinely dissatisfied with the performance of the company who creates this game. The notion a player can create a sock-puppet account with the sole purpose to be a supposed, self elected, champion of LotRO and still be allowed to engage this community bears witness to future undue indictments for anyone who expresses any complaint. Complaints derived from pure passion for what they truly love, in many cases such as those mentioned here.

To embolden such a person, and by proxy of the CM decision to lock a thread, instead of removing the posts and the offender is in itself a display of suppression I haven't seen in years.

#Iseewhatyoudid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that shitstain who posted in the same thread will read my post and hurriedly jump into a spastic frenzy, trying to think of a response. One which, they will delete again and again due to the end fact if they choose to post a response directed to me, will reveal them for who we all already know the identity of. Cordoban will do what he has wanted for months and feel some justice. I'm ok with that because by him doing this will free me of the burden. The burden being me attached to a known account.

Sometime ago Hurin and Snowlock were at each other. The result was two permabans. In that thread I gave Hurin notice he was being baited with a post saying this. "You are doing it again"

Later the same day both were banned. The next day I sent Cordoban forum mail asking to reconsider the two bans and gave supposition for my request. I take no credit for the action of the CM to unban one, because others may have also sent him mail too asking the same. Hurin is a feisty one and stands strong on his position in any exchange. He did return. However, Snowlock is gone from those forums as he is known.

I suspect the main reason Hurin was banned in this thread was because he clearly outplayed the sock-puppet. When the sock-puppet tried to quote and use Hurin's link to the attachment, they found it was edited and threw a fit. As stated by Hurin, he used the pic saved on his own server and when the sock-puppet tried to use it in their quote Hurin removed it from his server or denied its use. The sock-puppet cried foul and a tantrum ensued likely in the form of a forum mail to Cordoban. So what does this show? The vindictive shitstain was outplayed at their own game and went crying to the powers that be for justice.

Now, if I could only get the shitstain to come out into the Moors their death would be swift and I'd be /ruding them so many times before they retreated ,they would be tasting my BA's hip thrust's out the back of their head.

A follow up from earlier this evening. The thread I linked can be found here.

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Also tonight I received an infraction and a warning dated for yesterday Dec 12th. One was from this thread in where another player ask for advice.
The infraction was from my post which has been removed from the thread. Seen below. My post response is in bold type.

You have received an infraction at The Lord of the Rings Online Forums

Dear sapienze,
You have received an infraction at The Lord of the Rings Online Forums.
Reason: Community Rules Violation: Please read the Community Rules and follow them.
-------
No personal attacks.
-------
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7898381
Quote Originally Posted by ElMel View Post
Returning a bit after a hiatus since we were 105... couple quick Qs for help plz as I try to get back up to speed....

1. For BAs, is it worth slotting the Fire Damage trait now, or still not so much?
2. For BAs/Defilers/Wargs: Is it worth slotting any phys/tac mits at this point, or are mits just broken? What about crit D?
3. Is it worth slotting finesse on anything?
Thnx!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For the Black Arrow

1. It is situational depending if you know how your opponent is traited. Very limited advantage.

2. It is, but again it is situational. Crit D, there has been something odd going on with this for some time.

3. Finesse works but I question if it is worth slotting as opposed to a full slotting of Phys mast and Crit combo."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
you ran out of arguments and have resorted to using ad-hominem attacks... 10/10 argumentation and debate skills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm surprised he hasn't rambled on in Danish yet
There is a good chance what we have here is an Ost Ringdor farm account."

All the best,
The Lord of the Rings Online Forums

Then a warning for this in the thread where Kickman77 and Hurin were banned. Again my post in bold type.

You have received a warning at The Lord of the Rings Online Forums

Dear sapienze,
You have received a warning at The Lord of the Rings Online Forums.
Reason:
-------
Community Rules Violation: Please read the Community Rules and follow them.

No fighting and personal attacks.
-------

Original Post:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7898996

"I have no further comment to a person whose only intent is to squash differing opinions and in the process intentionally using a throw away forum account to get a thread locked. Have fun with yourself in this."
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
The Lord of the Rings Online Forums

Those to occurrences are rather weak if I must say so.

In the pvp section, previous to this particular thread. There was a thread I created on the Black Arrow. Where the person who reported me said many things which were all false and bullshit, to me and about me. Even after others confirmed who I was, they still persisted in some crazy assumption. Who btw is on a new forum account bought from a rank farmer who hid up beyond OR for who knows how many years. Some Danish dumbass who wants to be seemingly important in the way-dead, non-existent pvp scene.

The warning. What can I say really? This is some reaching from a CM I haven't seen before. Its 12am now and Cordoban is still logged on doing damage control. I say its a given, he will be even more pissy come tomorrow.

yeah the thread that was created for Hurin and I was nice (although I had nothing to do with it) and appreciated it.  I loved how the third reply was from Captain Kiss Ass as I will now refer to them.  A kin mate of mine filed reports on them tonight for "Acting as a forum moderator" on multiple threads but we all know, no action will take place.  It is sad that as a Player who admits I was once a shill and white knighted, loved the game with a passion so much I did community events in my home town, even though the PC was a joke, took shitloads of abuse from other players when I was on it, and around the time of the previous silencing saw what was going on with the game.  I have been very vocal when I do not like something, but on the other hand have been just as vocal when I do like something.  Sadly, those are so far and few between it does come across that I hate the game sometimes.  I feel like personally I was silenced much like a lot of you guys were a few years ago.  It is sad to see what this once amazing game has become and what the official forums are becoming.  Unless you think its all sunshine and lollipops they do not want you there.  They do not want criticism.  They want praise.  It is frankly disgusting at every turn.  I know that CKA (see above) is probably reading this thread laughing their backside off and that is the saddest thing.  A person honestly had to stoop so low to create a sock puppet to silence myself and others.  I know of a couple others who have left the forums over this.

Oh well, it is good.  LOTROS biggest fan who "Hates the end game because of the grind right now" so PAYS THEM more money to play on old content is gladly spending even more money on this weeks sales.  Hope their few measly dollars keeps the game afloat.,

2 hours ago, TheKickman said:

I know that CKA (see above) is probably reading this thread laughing their backside off and that is the saddest thing.

It's not like it did anything, really, especially when this place exists to make everything crystal clear. Nobody gives a fuck about those forums any more, nobody of worth anyway. The only person who would think they've "won" by getting someone banned over there is the sort of person that can't succeed in anything else in their life. It was a very clear comment on their integrity that even online, where no one knows who they are already, they still had to add an extra level by using a sock puppet to do some weak trolling. I can picture them now, a weedy beta little faggot, terrified of eye-contact on those rare occasions they have to venture out deal with the world, afraid to speak up if something goes wrong... but when they get on the LotRO forums, boy do they get a chance to be someone else. Anyone else. That's where they feel safe and strong for once in their lives. That's why they defend the game so vehemently; they're afraid all this dissent will take away the only thing they see they've got going for them.

5 hours ago, Splay said:

This takes some balls to make this post with the link contained within the post. Some high class piece of shit we have here.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?670126-Win32-Not-Supported&p=7903231#post7903231

4 hours ago, Doro said:

No balls, just a complete lack of class.

I bet she has a list of people she got banned with a few post saved from them to do this exact shit.  It shows how pathetic their life is.  Oh well, I laugh.  She still will not have a conversation in game with me.  I did however warn my STO fleetmates about her and her antics and to be on the lookout. Ya know, since the Legendary server is such a huge success she will be playing STO during X-mas break

Cordovan has been on this warpath for quite some time now, and tbh they need to find a CM for Lotro and let him get back to DDO only. 

My ban was for calling Vastin out on his BS changes to the classes, that and telling Sapienze/Splay to grow the fuck up. Something about personal attacks, when it seems like some people can get away with a whole ton of shit and others can't even protest in the slightest.

To be fair Hurin did have some shit coming his way, but a ban should not have been it, that was overkill.

2 hours ago, MMT said:

Cordovan has been on this warpath for quite some time now, and tbh they need to find a CM for Lotro and let him get back to DDO only. 

My ban was for calling Vastin out on his BS changes to the classes, that and telling Sapienze/Splay to grow the fuck up. Something about personal attacks, when it seems like some people can get away with a whole ton of shit and others can't even protest in the slightest.

To be fair Hurin did have some shit coming his way, but a ban should not have been it, that was overkill.

MMT is who?

It doesn't go above my notice you know who I am here and the LotRO forums because... Wait for it.

I don't hide who my am as far as this game goes or any other place on any forums.  Show a forum link telling me as you describe. Until I have a ID reference from the OF, I have no desire to address you further.

Something wrong with using what I chose ?

I went by MadManThief on the lotro forums, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out. 

You think I had something to do with your ban? First off what you refer to was on my old account which is now permabanned. Second, I'll have you know, not once in the active years of that account did I ever report any forum user no matter what they said.

Ya. Its more likely you trashing GM's is where your infractions come from.

Oh please, any time I responded to you in some way I got an infraction about personal attacks or something. Whether that was you or one of your lackeys hitting the report button is irrelevant.

Yes it could have Woeg, and tbh that might have been an interesting name. Probably would have gotten a ban for that anyway lol.

4 hours ago, MMT said:

Oh please, any time I responded to you in some way I got an infraction about personal attacks or something. Whether that was you or one of your lackeys hitting the report button is irrelevant.

Yes it could have Woeg, and tbh that might have been an interesting name. Probably would have gotten a ban for that anyway lol.

Lmao if you really knew me you'd know that line of thought is all bullshit. I'd have to care to begin with.

Just who would my lackeys be? I am my own island. I've been trashing Turbine and SSG about their stupidity for many years. I accrued some 20 plus infraction in those ten years because I just love to call out stupidity and double standards. By the developers and the players. So ya a good many of my post are humor and sarcasm. I'm guessing if my memory serves me, you jumped into a thread where I stated the lifetime stipend should be removed. I still believe this and for the reason I posted. I never had any lack of foresight in this matter. I knowing chose to not make the purchase and to this day have no regrets on the subject but I'll not argue it here. Each to their own.

13 hours ago, Splay said:

... I stated the lifetime stipend should be removed.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Absolutely-fucking-not

We paid for our lifetime accounts. Anyone who isn't a lifer has no business trying to take that away.

23 hours ago, MMT said:

You gotta watch though.  I know some people like Armenna would not report me, she would PM me and tell me I went overboard oir something and I would usually apologize than edit my post.  But I would still get an infraction or warning here and there because people like Maartena (who think they are moderators) report almost everything and PM cordovan to kiss his ass daily.  I am willing to bet the defender white knights have his personal home email and twitter so they can let him know when things get really bad.  That is why you see him pop in on weekends here and there to delete threads or close them.  So yeah, just because you got an infraction for a reply, does not mean it was that person who reported you.

I can honestly say in 8 years I have reported only a few people.  And those are usually the shite knighters of Lotro who can abuse people without recourse.  But I love their new tactic of telling people to leave.

25 minutes ago, TheKickman said:

But I love their new tactic of telling people to leave.

Tongue in cheek? They've been doing that since the game started.

Kickman - Sorry to see you and Hurin got the boot. Just the shrills now left on there.

I'm actually surprised that I'm still not banned there. Granted, I don't post anymore, since I don't play, but I know Sapience was just gunning for a reason to ban me.