LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
TheKickman

Cordovan Strikes with Banhammer

I was permabanned by Sapience a long time ago and asked after he left if I could be reinstated, but I got no reply. There's no rhyme or reason to their decisions. The CMs just act on gut feelings. 

Seems like I have a new home.

My Ban:

Dear Macdui,
You have received an infraction at The Lord of the Rings Online Forums.
Reason: Frequent and ongoing trolling and insults.
-------
Frequent and ongoing trolling and insults.
-------
This infraction is worth 20 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.  Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7907577#post7907577
---Quote---
Only thing that keeps me playing is the constant stream of opportunities to mock SSG. I liken it to stand-up comedian's across the world rubbing their hands in glee after an election in 2017, endless material. Until the world dies...
Mac
---End Quote---

I would argue that the insults were entirely deserved, possibly quite rude not to react to such continued and escalating provocation. 

As to the Trolling: Our CM hasn't the capacity to understand 90% of what the critics are saying. When he gets answers from devs it just exposes their ignorance. Ofc he thinks we are trolling with all the sycophant denier morons he surrounds himself with.

Mac

Welcome Macdui, and honestly a big fucking loss to what was left of the official-forum community dregs there. Bans of zipfile, siiperi, Hejaza_Arkenstone, Kickman, (a few more I'm forgetting) and now you, pretty much seals the coffin on posters actually knowledgeable about their classes still invested enough to speak out and clarify issues etc. Weird consistency in these recent bans going after a very specific player demographic. Even a year ago the forum ratio of opinion diversity wasn't half bad; all it took was a few months of Cord's fatass nerd banhammering rampage to turn the place into 2.0 of Sapience playground. Must be the saffron lipstick on the ass kisses...sure is addicting. 

Btw, your old forum thread on Anniversary year-quests with tips for lowbie alts was hugely helpful, back in the day when I still cared to play it - cheers for gathering and sharing all those tips. Keeping up the irony in banning players who actually contribute constructively to game community, while sheltering narcissistic cluster-B personality disorder case studies who post such turdlets as "why I hate grouping" and other gems that sure create a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere.

• Like 1

Seems like a rough go if first offense. But if typical of posts, then reasonable.

Thanks for the mention along side of these illustrious players. Zip too? I hadn't realised. He has more game knowledge in his butt cheek than Cord will ever stumble across.

I was pushing a little further than usual to get the ban admittedly, just a reaction to yet another obviously foreseeable cockup. But being up against the law maker, judge and prosecution who sits alone in the appeals court it was only a matter of time. The precursor was my suggestion that SSG should suck his... in reference to a wholly ill-informed prominent twitch streamer who gave the game a big boost and asked for a T shirt for his trouble while referencing cock sucking on the sound track, getting a thumbs up from Cordovan had me thinking it was fine for use as a reference myself, apparently not. 

As much help as I was on the forums it was mostly about helping people around the Turbine/SSG fuckups. Even the best that are left still give SSG too much benefit of the doubt. He really has all the cards, he can't make more than a pair from the 52 but we have none.

But Queen ShelobDruidsfire reigns supreme over her stasi underlings on twitch to keep Jerry save from harm when we go there to hold them to account. 

Mac

• Upvote 1

I never once watched Cordovan's live stream. Nor will I. Here is why. Anyone who takes part in Cordovan's PR shenanigans sets themselves up for an acquittal to the acquiescence of failure. The guy has no clue what he is doing. He has no understanding of Lord of the Rings Online. Many of us who have played this game for years in all its varied aspects can grasp its totality but even in this it is not complete for any player. It annoys me to hear others talk and chat about our CM playing a class, I main with. He butchers its potential on every turn. To think this is SSG's promotion and to have others cajole and whiteknight, guardian style is abhorrent. Then to have our CM give a thumbs up to a player who makes questionable comments in the vids they make is rather sad. So why do these others players surround him with a shield? They know, what we know, but want to be noticed so bad they ignore all the inadequacies because reasons.

Don't watch it and it becomes irrelevant. To you, to me, to the world. Don't comment during it and it becomes irrelevant. Don't ask questions and he becomes irrelevant. His moment during the stream become a worthless moment. Someone who has played LotRO for all these years should be doing a live stream not someone who would rather be playing DDO.

With all this said, I have nothing against Jerry as a person, a man, but he isn't the right person to represent LotRO to the world.

• Upvote 1

They banned zip too? Morons...

Btw now that I finally gave up on LOTRO I understand the urge of former givers up to still take a peek at how worse the things are going :)

As much as it annoys me, I have to agree with Splay, Cord needs to stick to DDO ( a game he knows ) and SSG should find someone to do the CM for Lotro that has actually been playing it for a long time.

Lotro forums has become a SJW infested place. 

TBH, the DDO players, while a few are assholes, has handled this downtime with more grace than the Lotro players. 

I've been playing ESO and RIFT more often because of this downtime ( run for freedom, hamsters).

• Like 1

Well it's my time to post here 😎

I earned myself a perma-forum ban from Cordovan .

I very rarely visited forum,even less posted,and 2 days ago i logged in to report couple of bugs in Vales of Anduin and come across a fanboi thread where someone was arse kissing SSG 10000 % ( the usual muh thank you for listening players -they never do-, blah blah ) and i posted " hahaha and bellow " you have something brown on your nose " , now i fully admit that was not nice thing to say and i'm no saint for saying it,and i did probably deserved for some sort of punishment but perma ban on first strike ( no prior infractions whatsoever in years ) .

Not only that he banned me with words " created account for trolling,time ban will be lifted - never " and i'm like .... dude i'm playing for years,i'm using forum for years ... don't abuse your position and insult me .

Anyway i did file an appeal stating what i said was wrong and asking for ban removed on which he responded " Yes you were abusive to people on forum ",and i'm again like .... Dude,i'm not asking you that,i'm filling an appeal of drakonian punishment .

( just to say again - no prior fight with anyone,no trolling,nothing ... nada ... nich )

No warning,no 7 days ban,hell no 14 day ban,death row on first strike and for what ? Admittedly bad joke .

For me this is final bucket of ..cram from people at this company,i'm gonna wait for Minas Morgul just to see it and that's probably gonna be the end of me playing this game .

1 hour ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Congratulations and welcome.

2 hours ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

I very rarely visited forum,even less posted,and 2 days ago i logged in to report couple of bugs in Vales of Anduin and come across a fanboi thread where someone was arse kissing SSG 10000 % ( the usual muh thank you for listening players -they never do-, blah blah ) and i posted " hahaha and bellow " you have something brown on your nose " , now i fully admit that was not nice thing to say and i'm no saint for saying it,and i did probably deserved for some sort of punishment but perma ban on first strike ( no prior infractions whatsoever in years ) .

Not only that he banned me with words " created account for trolling,time ban will be lifted - never " and i'm like .... dude i'm playing for years,i'm using forum for years ... don't abuse your position and insult me .

Anyway i did file an appeal stating what i said was wrong and asking for ban removed on which he responded " Yes you were abusive to people on forum ",and i'm again like .... Dude,i'm not asking you that,i'm filling an appeal of drakonian punishment .

( just to say again - no prior fight with anyone,no trolling,nothing ... nada ... nich )

No warning,no 7 days ban,hell no 14 day ban,death row on first strike and for what ? Admittedly bad joke .

For me this is final bucket of ..cram from people at this company,i'm gonna wait for Minas Morgul just to see it and that's probably gonna be the end of me playing this game .

Ya that's hardly worthy of a permaban. The truth is, its not what you say or even how you say it that gets infractions or permabans. It is who you say it to and how many alt accounts they have to retaliate in way of submitting complaints. Second, is how many retards the offended have they consider friends to report you as well. Any amount of time Cordovan puts to answering forum reports mean less time he has to play DDO. He won't spend any time looking into matters. All he does is read the tickets consider their numbers and possibly who sent them and hands outs infractions like Gummi Bears to hungry children.

In the end you probably did yourself a favor.

2 hours ago, Splay said:

Ya that's hardly worthy of a permaban. The truth is, its not what you say or even how you say it that gets infractions or permabans. It is who you say it to and how many alt accounts they have to retaliate in way of submitting complaints. Second, is how many retards the offended have they consider friends to report you as well. Any amount of time Cordovan puts to answering forum reports mean less time he has to play DDO. He won't spend any time looking into matters. All he does is read the tickets consider their numbers and possibly who sent them and hands outs infractions like Gummi Bears to hungry children.

In the end you probably did yourself a favor.

If you have enough time to figure it out, this is an very interesting section of the Community Guidelines ( https://www.lotro.com/en/content/community-rules😞

• Don't create multiple accounts to engage in trolling, or to circumvent a forum ban.Depending on the circumstances and severity, we may ban your in-game account for doing this. 

But then...

6de26e60a6ca24723f0e68bce7ab611e5c2f68ee

Welcome

Having a go at Cord's clique of Apostles brings down retribution. 

He'll use the trolling card too but can't have much of a clue what is trolling when it's on technical stuff. 

Play the sycophant and pretty please and it's a different story.

He was trained by Sapience; he makes the rules, polices them, hands out the punishments and decides on the appeals. 

If he wasn't so ignorant of the game he could be on the forums to counter some of the drivel people come up with that has us step over the mark.

15 hours ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Welcome.  Lol at being singled out for "being abusive" when any forum poster who makes a critical thread gets swarmed with hecklers flinging feces at OP instead of disagreeing on points - but yeah, to speak out against those hecklers is "abusive" and ban-worthy.

On second thought... those Bullroarer gushers are exactly the kind of pimple-ass small-cubicle incels who would get mortally exasperated over receiving a brown nose joke over internet. They'll probably bake Cord a pie or some shit like that for keeping them "safe."

(Since official-forum dweebs in connection with forum bans were discussed in this thread before, gonna put this question here. Something that's been on my mind to ask for many months, but don't wanna make new thread to give this creature the visibility it thrives on).

Anybody here familiar with "Vanya" from Gladden (and now, it seems, Arkenstone too)? Previously known as Ninky on o-forums, changed to Vanyalanthiriel or some similar Elvish gibberish a year or so ago. The puzzling thing about this user is its apparently untouchable status, both in game and on the forums,  with the total protection it enjoys from GMs and Cord, in spite of a huge list of harassments, trolling, and other "community guidelines" violations that would be banworthy if coming from anyone else. What's more, other players' attempts to shut down/call out this user for all its violations leads to infractions or bans (!) on anyone who touches it. 

I say 'it' because he (and it is male) is obviously pathological in non-metaphoric way, hence posing real hazard to in-game environment and hence all the more curious to see SSG's inaction. Just a small sample of its achievements:

• Plays only female Elvish toons, randomly solicits players for erotic RP. When turned down,  starts sending abusive word-salad walls of text mixed with Elvish gibberish.
  • Spams /world channel with said Elvish gibberish and communicates stictly through this one-sided "role playing" persona of whatever female toon he's logged on, complete with all the hormones, pheromones, estrogen, you get it, it's that sleazy and obvious and practically dripping it everywhere.
  • Documented sexual harassment of a minor (14 years old) in game. When kicked out of Gladden facebook group, proceeded to harass group moderator who did the kicking.
  • On official forum: trolling posts filled with condescending scorn and aggression towards whoever it disagrees with, which is "masked" and "justified" as "immersive role playing" because it always stays in-character, always impersonating same sexed up Elvish chick.
  • Just to give examples: when Mordor pre-order launched and players were criticizing exorbitant costs, it jumped in and started derailing multiple threads with transparently mocking comments like "Rohirric peasants can't afford it!"  - I reported multiple posts and zero action was taken.
  • Included a link in its forum signature to personal imgur page with half-naked photos of itself. Captions in same psychotic Elvish gibberish style about being "Feanorian sex lord" and other stuff that makes you wanna wash your eyes with soap.
  • Actively tries to "groom" new / fresh forum posters or Lotro newcomers by extra-flattering responses contrasting to its usual toxic attitude on forums.
  • I myself got an infraction (!) for "name-calling" when I made a post warning another player to get out of its thread.
  • As if all that isn't enough.. it is a documented rank-farmer in PvP,  yet despite the evidence and efforts to get multiple GMs involved, it never gets banned, its account is fully active, and the only ones getting banned or silenced are the players who point it out.
  • Video evidence of rank farming: here    (this info brought to me by Decrepify, a friend of zipfile. Says zipfile got banned not for criticizing SSG on forums, but for trying to bring down this creature. Also admits to getting an infraction for calling it out, like myself. This was in a PM exchange last year.)
  • With all the above points in place, its account is still active and it keeps posting/playing like nobody's biz.

So. Anyone know why this insect doesn't get flushed? I mean, this would be sad and pathetically funny if it weren't for targeting minors and flashing sexually abusive content. Used to be a rumor it's maybe related to someone in SSG, but it lives in Norway (by its own public captions) so any direct links are questionable. A massive whale that maybe keeps SSG's business afloat by spending assloads of cash on its Lotro-licious narcisstic supply? Dollar's weaker than Norwegian krona, eh. No use speculating though, would be cool to hear if anyone knows any more details behind all this. Would give this fucked up situation a bit of closure.

Yech, that guy.   🤢

I have a memory of being told that he's really into feet.  Like really REALLY into feet. 

But I don't have any other knowledge.  If I was to speculate, I'd be speculating that maybe his ERP sessions are recorded and passed around to people.  Top people.  Maybe.

Oh yeah ... THAT guy .

There was a time that i have nothing to do in lotro so i decided to be little altohollic and i made a toon on Arkenstone .As soon as i entered the server i was hit with walls and walls of spam from vanya-linga-dinga-something about noldorin-elf-queen-doing-stuff ( it was so incoherent that i couldn't even make meaning of it ) .

And i remember that stuff was going and going and going so much that almost nothing else in chat could be seen ( for me that is definition of spam ) .Anyway i clicked report and ignore .

Couple months later ( Arkenstone not being my main server,so progression was slow ) i come to Moria get bored in moment and decided to clear my ignore list ( had maybe 2-3 people ) ... boy what a mistake that was ( again not being native of arkenstone i didn't know with whom i'm dealing with ) .

One day i'm in Bree auction hall when someone sends me tell saying how i have nice dwarf boots ,i'm like thank you .Then i get " can i lick them " ... i click on name of sender and there it was vanya-linga-dinga-something 😱 At that point i remembered the guy and think " seriously this guy is still here ",anyway i clicked on report and ignore again .

From that point on i did removed him from ignore from time to time just to see what's he up to and i can confirm that person is not well in head - spamming is not even the worst thing,he would obsessively stalk someone,not just in chat but in game world too ... like follow you around in game for hours like a bloody freak .And not a single report against that guy ( and he must collected reports from at least 50 people ) never seemed to bring him any punishment .

I eventually abandoned Arkenstone,but i wouldn't be surprised he is still there doing what he does best .

3 hours ago, Wrath of Winter said:

Previously known as Ninky on o-forums, changed to Vanyalanthiriel or some similar Elvish gibberish a year or so ago.

I had no idea who you meant, so I looked it up. All I can say is that if someone is posting on a forum with anything other than the default font or colour, they're desperate for attention.

LMAO! I know a bit about this creeper Vanya. One, he doesn't live in Norway. He lives in the Baltic region. Serbia, Croatia or somewhere close. He has had more than one account banned and keeps coming back. He deludes himself he makes a difference in LotRO, to LotRO and SSG. He harasses GMs and specifically Diplodocus who I believe is a woman. I seen Vanya follow and I dare say stalk Diplo from one server to the next. The guy makes 100s of videos and post them on YT. He always keeps a recorder going to protect him and when he reports players the recorded stuff is always edited to make him look like the victim. I have interacted with him and to him in the past. In PvMP and other places in the game. I stop doing that sometime ago. I won't give him the satisfaction of getting me banned. When ever he plays on Landy, I trollfuck him every time. I never address him directly but he knows I am talking to him. He is just a sad example of humanity. Last time he tried to kin recruit on Landy in world chat, I put right after it. "Don't pay any attention to creeper ERPers who just want to record your chats/video for later fap sessions."

I was told by a long time player I've known now for 11 years, who makes it a point to know all the Elvish language in the lore, that Vanya joined a group of others in one of the social constructs and immediately wanted admin and when given started a slash and burn removal of anyone in it who directly objected to anything he said. I don't follow such. Maybe it was a Reddit or Twitter following idk I'd have to ask. In any case I heard he was removed. The guy is 100% Narcissist psychopath and is likely a dangerous person in the real world if he fixates on someone. How he came to my attention was in PvMP on Ark. Always trolling creeps while playing his Hunter and later a Guard. Cheating every possible way imaginable while there. He was and is known to combat log instead of accepting defeat. I just wait him out and kill him upon his respawn and that always follows with weird rants from his creep spy. His guard is now on Landy and when I know he goes to the Moors, I switch to creep and look for him. He never stays out long because he knows I will hunt him down and kill him or make him leave the Moors. Pretty sure his Hunter is no more. I'd guess its on an account that is permabanned but idk for sure.

It's my guess SSG is afraid to confront him. One, he spends a shit load of money to keep playing. Another is SSG fears a lawsuit that isn't covered by their LLC and its binding arbitration. Since its known he records and copies everything to and from SSG they'd just as soon leave him to his own devices rather than remove him with consequences they don't want to incur. I guess the bad part is its only a matter of time before someone does take legal action against SSG for this creepers actions.

I figured out he must be a bit of a creep but nothing like this shit. I couldn't believe anyone could have given this guy an official streaming spot. I remember making that point sometime on the OF after finding out he'd been a serial rank farmer, is that why I got targeted? Being an official streamer makes you a made man whoever you might be? And it's our useless CM without a clue about anything that has the say on what drivel gets output on the official streams. We can't win. He's got the rest of those she-devils whispering in his ear and he laps up all the ignorant shit they give him to protect their Middle-earth SIMM dressing up game. 

Well not surprisingly this official role did not last long. But everything he post is all hail the mighty SSG and the wonderful job they are doing. And Cord lives for that stuff no matter the source, self denial could never be enough.

I was thinking Wako Wacko with this guys and seems I wasn't wrong. I had to take a look at a couple of his streams at the time just to see what he got up too he was actively exploiting a badly bugged skill that he spammed doing instance content to get his rocks off and show how wonderful a player he was. Well he has all the video evidence to show how much of a God he is now. Huge output and no one viewing it would tell a sane man to give it up.

Some of his posts are so bizarre I wondered why no one was challenging him and figured I was the only one left not to have him on ignore. But really where on earth would you start to counter the shite he comes out with.

Mac

3 hours ago, Splay said:

He has had more than one account banned and keeps coming back.

That puts a different color on it, with efforts having been made to purge him however futile. Intimidation, perhaps. Just the type to hold others hostage with emotional blackmail of twisted illogical allegations. If he's overseas (no local lawyering up) I wonder what SSG would fear, some kind of international action? It's an interesting perspective, SSG washing their hands of him rather than shield-walling. Then all the bans and infractions are to discourage others from engaging, divert attention from his existence, and stomp out fires before they escalate. If so, they must be terrified as hell.

6 hours ago, warspeech said:

If I was to speculate, I'd be speculating that maybe his ERP sessions are recorded and passed around to people.  Top people.  Maybe.

Wonder if he's got something on them, or claims to have got, that he threatens to publicly release if ejected from game. If he's been buddying up any GMs or alts of SSG personnel and implicating them in his fetishes before any of them realized how deep the well of sickness runs, that would be more than enough. Damn, he doesn't even need to have anything on them. All it takes is a threat to go public across  social media with full disclosure of using Lotro as a cushy platform for "something else". For years. Even endorsing it in that regard. Almost certainly would ruin the company overnight. PR nightmare, not to mention condoning it for years as all the previously silenced reports would resurface. Loss of license from Tolkien Estate guaranteed. And then all the class-action lawsuits from self-entitled Lotro RP music 'scene' on finding out their insular safety was compromised all that time. SSG's most prized demographic. These ones really can afford layers. 

Unverifiable guesswork, but might've hit on a grain of truth. Just the kind of full-on malignant narcopath that would seek to destroy what it feeds on without batting an eye, if wronged. He's got them wrapped around his finger then, almost feel bad for clueless Cord and Co. who make SSG look bad just by bumbling around without even trying, any misstep and shit may blow up in their face. 

I finished all the new content already. It isn't like I went all mad crazy to get through it. I fuck around alot and talk and chat and often go afk while logged on. There just isn't much there to do. So tonight I was way bored and started looking into the creeper abit. Things I already knew but just wanted a fresh confirmation instead of reciting from memory. This abit jumbled and I don't have anymore time tonight to clean it up.

His old forum account user name was Ninky. When I found a thread he created under that name, I clicked and followed to read the thread. Which aside from the main topic/server categories everything has been change to his faggot Elves name. Also much of his old Gladden forum post have been removed. This thread is where I concluded where he is from. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?661626-The-Great-Tolkien-Pub-Meetup-Summer-2018-Zagreb-Croatia

Other post that give insight to the creeper are linked or quoted below.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?653705-The-Union-of-Maedhros-is-welcoming-Firstborn!-Eldar-kinship-only!

When the High Elves came out this weirdo went full on apeshit RP mode trying to recruit. Looks like it didn't go well.

"My Girlfriend. Radiant Star Queen of Calacirya."

"Married within Valley of Imladris, Happily now and for eternity <3"

Here above the creeper was so enthralled with the High Elf he posted his marriage to his Hunter. Ironically it looks alot like him. Thus my comment about being a narcissist. And that only is the visual surface of his true depth of being a narcissist. While on Ark in the Moors he constantly wanted the Creep population to know he married his Elf. Along inverse insanity he claimed no real woman could complete against her perfection. When he started referring to his Elf in this way, I knew this guy was fit for an asylum. " My Testosterone Guardian girl" which is a quote from a forum post. 3rd page of his own pvp troll thread. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?664600-The-Desolation-of-Vanyalanthiriel-The-Update-22-2-PvMP-Compendium/page3&amp;p=7851013#post7851013

Then he got caught rank farming in Osg. A quote from him about his rank being stripped.

"We all do mistakes, I got what I deserved. I'll be the first to admit, Tis justified and her rank was reseted. Speaking off the hunter and the inappropriate actions within Osgiliath."

Another quote from same post.

"I also wish to apologise to certain players and I have erased most of my Player vs Monster-play videos. {Duels Name calling} I was always passionate,exaggerated soul. No offence."

That was him taking his trolling too far and knowing it too late. Basically he was using YT to harrass particular players and when confronted by SSG and also getting caught rank farming he said he was leaving the game and its forums. That lasted about 2 months.

Today his last post.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?669240-The-Legendary-Guardian-Solo-duo-Compilation-by-Limbairedhiel-of-Ithil&amp;p=7939358&amp;highlight=#post7939358

"I have decided to distance myself from official forums." <----- Total bullshit from an obsessed psychopath. I'll keep in mind this post and how long before he returns.

So you see this guy is a total fuckin head case. I'm guessing he lost his spot on the Official LotRO streaming but I can't be arsed to confirm this. This guy is the only forum user I ever placed on ignore. His freakish long post are just too much to waste time on. You can bet 100's of forum users and players have been caught up in his troll baiting only to be banned. I think getting players banned is his only enjoyment. The game is just the vehicle to do it from.

Btw he changed his forum sig today as well. " Unworthy thou art." No doubt a message and a kick in the teeth to someone he can't get banned.