LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
TheKickman

Cordovan Strikes with Banhammer

You have received a warning at The Lord of the Rings Online Forums.

Reason:
-------
Community Rules Violation: Please read the Community Rules and follow them.

Don't use loaded words to insult a group of players: The use of the words, "fanboy", "fanbois", "cheerleaders", "haters", or similar-meaning language, is insulting and not okay.
-------

Original Post:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7955902

Quote Originally Posted by icefriend View Post
Cord mentioned it on his stream a few hours ago.
Lol, can't make this up. I guess the product is so underwhelming they only dare mention it to a an auto-cheering clique of fanboys rather than run a promo campaign to increase awareness and hype. It is almost like a concentrated effort to suppress the hype. Oh wait..

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
The Lord of the Rings Online Forums

Did you know, "hater" , "fanboy", and "cheerleader" are now infraction-worthy "loaded words to insult a group of players".

Because "vocal minority" were not loaded words to insult a group of players in 2013 and 2014, not at all.

• Like 1

I did know this and when I saw your post figured the outcome would go like this. How did I know? Well, hehe I'm collecting infraction points for lolz.

Here is one you and others may not know. Report a creeper enough times and you get a forum IP ban. Lets just say, its a temporary inconvenience. :*)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Splay said:

I did know this and when I saw your post figured the outcome would go like this. How did I know? Well, hehe I'm collecting infraction points for lolz.

Here is one you and others may not know. Report a creeper enough times and you get a forum IP ban. Lets just say, its a temporary inconvenience. :*)

Please continue to share your research with us.  This one is especially interesting to have on record.

That forum (in general) is a hot mess.  People still complaining about loot boxes like SSG gives a shit.  And the "Legendary" servers are a joke.  It's pretty clear people aren't going to quit this game until it's shut down and they don't have a choice.  The amount of pure bullshit and spin they live with just to play in a digital Middle Earth is borderline pathological.

3 hours ago, warspeech said:

Please continue to share your research with us.  This one is especially interesting to have on record.

Well, as I said it was a temporary inconvenience. Already posted today with a different one. :Y

As far as the creeper, we all know who that is. He came back a few days ago after his second more lengthy forum ban and has been on a blitz campaign to show he can still post. Oh ya and under a new forum name at that. Vanyasomethingoranothertooworthlesstoremember kinda moronic over compensating type, which is typical of life with extremes, due to desensitizing their existence continually trying to reach a new plateau to get high.

Anyway, none of it will matter to me, in about two weeks. Cordoban can have his flock of retards and feel good about himself thinking he is the guardian of Misfits. What Cordoban fails to understand is none of those misfits care one bit, if it's him, or another CM. The addicted always suck up to the gate keeper to keep feeding out of the addiction trough.

21 hours ago, Wrath of Winter said:

You have received a warning at The Lord of the Rings Online Forums.

Reason:
-------
Community Rules Violation: Please read the Community Rules and follow them.

Don't use loaded words to insult a group of players: The use of the words, "fanboy", "fanbois", "cheerleaders", "haters", or similar-meaning language, is insulting and not okay.
-------

Original Post:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7955902

Quote Originally Posted by icefriend View Post
Cord mentioned it on his stream a few hours ago.
Lol, can't make this up. I guess the product is so underwhelming they only dare mention it to a an auto-cheering clique of fanboys rather than run a promo campaign to increase awareness and hype. It is almost like a concentrated effort to suppress the hype. Oh wait..

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
The Lord of the Rings Online Forums

Did you know, "hater" , "fanboy", and "cheerleader" are now infraction-worthy "loaded words to insult a group of players".

Because "vocal minority" were not loaded words to insult a group of players in 2013 and 2014, not at all.

Waiting for the ban response in 5.... 4..... 3....

On 9/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, warspeech said:

Once in a while I still post to support someone whose thoughts I agree with.  It's rare though. :)

Yep, same here. Sometimes the bullshit from the Turdbine/SSG fanboy brigade is just too much to bear in silence.

• Like 1