LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Almagnus1

Doomsaying - When does math say the LotRO Population will hit zero?

4 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

Laurelin is the worst server because of it.

That whole mess on the forums when they merged servers,  with Laurelin raging about having to adapt to new players who didn't fit into their naming conventions. That was so damn obnoxious.  It become abundantly clear to me  that a lot of them didn't really care about the names, because they had names that actually violated their rules.  It was simply a case of xenophobia.  With that Banghole Twinkieass leading the charge.  I wonder how many people left the game entirely due to being attacked by entitled douchebags.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Amenhir said:

That whole mess on the forums when they merged servers,  with Laurelin raging about having to adapt to new players who didn't fit into their naming conventions. That was so damn obnoxious.  It become abundantly clear to me  that a lot of them didn't really care about the names, because they had names that actually violated their rules.  It was simply a case of xenophobia.  With that Banghole Twinkieass leading the charge.  I wonder how many people left the game entirely due to being attacked by entitled douchebags.

You mean Bango.com, the guy that stole his name from the UK stock exchange?

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

You mean Bango.com, the guy that stole his name from the UK stock exchange?

Yes, that guy.