LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Altreg01

Has anybody seen this?

On 2/16/2019 at 8:17 AM, psalm8818 said:

I hope more time and thought is given to the Producer's Letter than was given to the Mordor trailer...

It's probably a question of understaffing.  That said, I'm sure any number of the 800 employees just let go by Blizzard would love to work for a z-list studio who can't even afford to turn the lights on...

lol I got a forum infraction when that trailer was released for saying something along the lines of 

Wow, that looks like it was done at a kindercare, I am pretty sure my 10 year old nephew could make a better trailer

Apparently that was harassing the dev team lol, apparently the truth is harassment 

RE: Aylwen

It was good to have another read and compare with what we see of the state of affairs at SSG now. You can just switch Sapience for Cordovan, the Padawan is now the Master. A shame we don't have the gen on the interim years but no sign of having learnt from this critic. If anything it's even worse and compounded with the DDOites running/ruining the game now. 

RE: Octothorpe

I looked at his twitter history and a while before he went he comes across as having had enough. Cordovan also came out with a question for the players on the live stream days before asking us if we'd prefer to have the anvil raid before Christmas as is the usual practice or wait until it's more polished after the holiday? Ofc we all said polished, given the usual track record. He was suspiciously casual about it and it was quite unprecedented, we are never consulted, it's always before the holiday. As soon as Dr O's change of circumstances became evident the penny dropped.

In my mind this was a blow to SSG. 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:02 PM, TheKickman said:

lol I got a forum infraction when that trailer was released for saying something along the lines of 

Apparently that was harassing the dev team lol, apparently the truth is harassment 

I think my days were numbered when I suggested that Cordovan had a "tell" when he was lying on the stream. But then I thought I was on borrow time after dropping QuartermasterU in it on the Mordor announcement stream. It's not the idea that they have been found out but that they have been seen to be caught out that is telling. Otherwise they can keep up the self-denial ad nauseam. 

Mac

On 3/15/2019 at 9:04 PM, Macdui101 said:

RE: Octothorpe

I looked at his twitter history and a while before he went he comes across as having had enough. Cordovan also came out with a question for the players on the live stream days before asking us if we'd prefer to have the anvil raid before Christmas as is the usual practice or wait until it's more polished after the holiday? Ofc we all said polished, given the usual track record. He was suspiciously casual about it and it was quite unprecedented, we are never consulted, it's always before the holiday. As soon as Dr O's change of circumstances became evident the penny dropped.

In my mind this was a blow to SSG.

I didn't get the impression that it was polished upon release. Was it?

On the face of it and in isolation it might have heralded a much needed new direction by SSG. It was just a day or two later that it came out that their lead content designer had left. The only polishing still apparent is that of the turd that is SSG.

Problem remains that they just don't know the game they have because they don't play it. Moria has just hit and the content can't cope.