LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
cossieuk

What are You Watching

Just wondered what shows people are watching

Recently I have watched

The Expanse - Amazon Prime - Really enjoyable Sci-Fi based on some book, season 3 just release with season 4 coming later in the year.

Jack Ryan - Amazon Prime - A new show on an old character, was a enjoyable watch with some really good character development.

Constantine - Amazon Prime - Fun DC comic, only half a season before being cancelled, but the character was well liked and is now on Legends of Tomorrow

Travellers - Netflix - Interesting time travel show, where peoples consciousness are sent back in time to take over someones body before they die.  They have to pretend to be that person as well as being themselves in order to try and change the past to save the future.  Just been cancelled after 3 seasons but still worth a watch.

Titans - Netflix - DC comic show focusing on Robin after he has left Batman, the violence is rather gory in places.  This is a lot darker that the Arrowverse DC shows.

Star Trek Discovery - Netflix - Season 1 got better towards to end and season 2 has started off much better with a proper mystery

Not yet watched but on my list

Punisher season 2 - Netflix

Russian Doll - Netflix

Hannibal - Incredibly art house, but a brilliant series that I keep rewatching.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Watching it again because I was young when I first saw it. Comfy as fuck.

Westworld - Season 1 was the best, season 2 was a little slow.

Mystery Road - Comfy Australian crime drama.

Supernatural - I've got a soft spot for kino hunter brothers, but it's no where near as good as the first 5 seasons.

That's about it really. I don't watch a lot of telly any more (and by that I mean using free streaming sites) because most stuff out lately has just been shit. Even when it's there and available to me for nothing, just a click of a mouse away, it's still not tempting. Sometimes I'll just stick on some brainless trash like a police show, border control, or a house buying show, just as background noise.

Also, that Travellers show sounds like Quantum Leap.

48 minutes ago, Doro said:

Also, that Travellers show sounds like Quantum Leap.

The person they takeover was about to die, and in a way they still do.  Also as they are from the future all they know about the person they are taking over is based on public records and social media that has survived.  It is made by the same guy that did Stargate SG1 and stars Eric McCormack.  Plenty of other people making random appearances that were in Stargate

Football. 

Edit - regretting it now. 2 hours would have been wasted, thankfully was playing LOTRO at the same time. :)

Right now I'm working on Orphan Black (Season 3) and Star Trek: Next Generation season 3.  I've got a bunch of stuff on Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Funimation that I'm working through, but simply don't have the time I used to =/