LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Talisman

The Elusive Producer's Letter

18 hours ago, Amorey said:

Insults and personal attacks do say more about the people that do  post such things that to the person receiving it.

Did it ever occur to you that when a dude starts doing that, it's basically the same as "GTFO you're not welcome here"?

18 hours ago, Amorey said:

I am not expecting any sympathy or welcome committee here, I know very well we often disagree , but I am not in the mood to fight or argue with anyone .

Then stop posting.

• Like 1

People should ask themselves if what they are paying for is worth it.

For me at 2014 I decided the product lotro isn't good enough for my money.

In case anyone ever wanted to experience the 21st Hall with pouring down rain inside, now's your chance until they fix it in the next patch.  They did some updates to Moria in anticipation of opening it up on the Legendary Servers, and whoops, it can rain in there now.  Maybe if you're lucky you'll get snow too.

Edited to add:  Looks like this is just in the skirmish version Battle for the 21st Hall.

18 hours ago, MusicMachine said:

Why would you expect any sympathy from us? We know you and your “here have a banana” attitude too well. The only reason you are not stalking the OF is because your former master Sapience got a dishonourable discharge and the current CM dislikes the game so much that he even ignores you shills. Also, you are such a pathetic attention seeker that you need to come here for conflict now that the OF is dead thanks to you and your peers.

Good memory! How about an "away with you!" for old time's sake.

• Like 1

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe this community should embrace defectors.  Otherwise it becomes no different than the dismissive and cringe inducing shitheads on the OF.  Almagnus, you've been insulted many times from my recollection, yet why didn't you "GTFO"?  In fact, one poster has a signature stating FFXIV sucks, and I'd hazard a guess that you're the reason for that.  There is probably only one person on the OF, that if they suddenly made an about face and started posting here, would cause me to go on attack mode.  I'm sure you can make a decent guess on to whom I am referencing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe this community should embrace defectors.  Otherwise it becomes no different than the dismissive and cringe inducing shitheads on the OF.  Almagnus, you've been insulted many times from my recollection, yet why didn't you "GTFO"?  In fact, one poster has a signature stating FFXIV sucks, and I'd hazard a guess that you're the reason for that.  There is probably only one person on the OF, that if they suddenly made an about face and started posting here, would cause me to go on attack mode.  I'm sure you can make a decent guess on to whom I am referencing.

I may agree with you, but in my case it’s this very loser who gets on my nerves. I cannot stand passive aggresives and she wrote the book on the matter.

Also, she’s not a defector, she’s a bore just short of victims on the other forum.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MusicMachine said:

I cannot stand passive aggresives and she wrote the book on the matter.

Agreed. It's cowardly, pathetic, and under-handed. If people want to talk shit, they should have at least the stones to do so directly.

1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

What makes you think she's a "defector", as you put it?

For all we know she's one infraction away from a perma-ban over there and doesn't have a friend left.  Why come over here to post a positive reaction to the EP letter?  Why not on the OF?  Especially since she admits that "the dislike is mutual"- probably the one true thing she said since she came back here. I agree with MusicMachine.  

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Did it ever occur to you that when a dude starts doing that, it's basically the same as "GTFO you're not welcome here"?

Not really no. I have been a member of these board much longer than others, if I am not welcome then grow some and ask Doro to remove me from the community. Snowflake much? I mean really ? You and other dudes around here cannot cope with a different voice ?   

5 hours ago, warspeech said:

Good memory! How about an "away with you!" for old time's sake.

Aww yes, that is some strong stuff from me, almost as bad as 'Here is a forum banana for you, you won the forums'  :F

1 hour ago, MusicMachine said:

Also, she’s not a defector, she’s a bore just short of victims on the other forum.

At least I have the balls to use the same name here as on the OF unlike you hiding under that lovely snowflake costume.

55 minutes ago, Doro said:

Agreed. It's cowardly, pathetic, and under-handed. If people want to talk shit, they should have at least the stones to do so directly.

Aww yes of course you would say that wold you ?  I do not seek direct confrontation or use your kind of language. I say what I want to say calmly and sometime with humor. If some are snowflakes and cannot take a joke or a poke it is their own problem not mine. If you do not want me here Doro, just say so and remove me but give me a proper reason please.

Let me remind everyone the definition of  passive-aggressive

Dictionary result for passive-aggressive

adjective

1. of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.

26 minutes ago, warspeech said:

What makes you think she's a "defector", as you put it?

For all we know she's one infraction away from a perma-ban over there and doesn't have a friend left.  Why come over here to post a positive reaction to the EP letter?  Why not on the OF?  Especially since she admits that "the dislike is mutual"- probably the one true thing she said since she came back here. I agree with MusicMachine.  

Nop, I am all good but it is true I am not particularly fond about some of you but  I do in fact quite like others around here.  Don't be a snowflake and learn to live with different voices. 

1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

This may be an unpopular opinion...

Thanks. 

Now if you are all done I would be very much like to read more thoughts of the latest news from LOTRO 

7 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Not really no. I have been a member of these board much longer than others, if I am not welcome then grow some and ask Doro to remove me from the community. Snowflake much? I mean really ? You and other dudes around here cannot cope with a different voice ?   

Aww yes, that is some strong stuff from me, almost as bad as 'Here is a forum banana for you, you won the forums'  :F

At least I have the balls to use the same name here as on the OF unlike you hiding under that lovely snowflake costume.

Aww yes of course you would say that wold you ?  I do not seek direct confrontation or use your kind of language. I say what I want to say calmly and sometime with humor. If some are snowflakes and cannot take a joke or a poke it is their own problem not mine. If you do not want me here Doro, just say so and remove me but give me a proper reason please.

adjective

1. of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.

Nop, I am all good but it is true I am not particularly fond about some of you but  I do in fact quite like others around here.  Don't be a snowflake and learn to live with different voices. 

Thanks. 

Now if you are all done I would be very much like to read more thoughts of the latest news from LOTRO 

Counterpoint:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/passive-aggression

"Instead of getting visibly angry, some people express their hostility in passive-aggressive ways designed to hurt and confuse their target."

1 hour ago, Amorey said:

adjective

Thanks. 

I remember being taught as a child that snowflakes were beautiful and unique.  They may be fragile, but do you know what happens when you gather enough of them together?  They cave your roof in and shut down the roads.  Pro-tip, when someone gives you the benefit of the doubt it's wise not to immediately turn into a Fox News meme.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

I remember being taught as a child that snowflakes were beautiful and unique.  They may be fragile, but do you know what happens when you gather enough of them together?  They cave your roof in and shut down the roads.  Pro-tip, when someone gives you the benefit of the doubt it's wise not to immediately turn into a Fox News meme.

Point taken 😉

2 hours ago, Amorey said:

You wouldn't enjoy posting here if it were not for using the same name as on the OF. Your intent is to aggravate, otherwise you wouldn't be here. You don't even like us. I am sitting here laughing at your post with all those quotes.

I don't want to use my OF forum name here, because I don't want run the chance of losing my accounts, because of what I say here. You don't have to fear being kicked out there because you sucking up so much, while here you don't have to fear a thing. That is the difference. I don't call what I do hiding. I call it sad necessity.

To take the idea of strong snow a bit further, this is what happened in Fort Erie on Sunday, when individual ice molecules clumped together:

You be warned.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amorey said:

I say what I want to say calmly and sometime with humor.

You think you're cute, you're just obnoxious.

Of course I use a different alias here. I wouldn't risk getting banned from the game because you and your circle jerking friends would find a way to report me otherwise. And I'm no snowflake dear, I can live quite happily with the likes of you, but that does NOT come with a courtesy card. Whenever I feel like calling your bluff or just pissing in your general direction I'll be doing so. You know that you deserve it and besides you love it.

And if you "very much like to read more thoughts of the latest news from LOTRO" go get them from the MORONS you encouraged to steal your game from you. Go watch some of their pathetic streams. Just get the fuck out of here, for Christ's sakes.

• Like 1

I have found this forum bullies people that aren't with the program far more than the official forums. YMMV

10 hours ago, Amorey said:

I'm not removing anyone just because they're a bit of a cunt (and I don't have the authority to do so without permission even if I wanted to). You don't need to act like that's even a possibility here. I'm just saying it's petty to use pass-agg if you have a problem with what someone else has said and that you do it a fucking lot. There's no moral superiority or maturity to being like that, nor can you act innocent after doing so (general you, not you in particular).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

I have found this forum bullies people that aren't with the program far more than the official forums. YMMV

Careful now...or you'll be the next target.

9 hours ago, MusicMachine said:

Of course I use a different alias here. I wouldn't risk getting banned from the game because you and your circle jerking friends would find a way to report me otherwise.

That's pure bullshit and you know it.  

10 hours ago, Tarantula said:

I don't want to use my OF forum name here, because I don't want run the chance of losing my accounts, because of what I say here.

More bullshit.

13 hours ago, Amorey said:

1. Now if you are all done I would be very much like to read more thoughts of the latest news from LOTRO 

Very well.

The latest news from LOTRO is pure dogshit designed to placate gullible morons (i.e. shareholders) while continuing to ignore ALL feedback from players, and it's partially YOUR fault, you hypocrite.  And if you don't like it, you can stick your head back up Cordovan's ass, which has been its snug, cozy home for years as you have shamelessly shilled for mediocrity while condemning customers who demand higher standards and expectations.  The fruits of your labors are ripe, and you don't get to turn your nose up at them because you don't like the smell.

THOSE are my thoughts, which you very much asked for.

We still miss Tui, who was banned on the OF for what she said here.  That was back in the Sap days, I'm not going to rehash it here but the threads are still around if you feel like looking for them.

1 hour ago, warspeech said:

We still miss Tui, who was banned on the OF for what she said here.  That was back in the Sap days, I'm not going to rehash it here but the threads are still around if you feel like looking for them.

Sapience left LotRO five years ago.  And he was a special brand of <insert expletive>.  Although Cordovan half-heartedly opened up a dialogue here, he doesn't even have time to manage the OF, so I doubt he gives two shits about what is said over here--let alone try and verify who is posting what under what name.  Given the attitude of some of the people on this forum towards the game, I find it hard to believe that they are "protecting their status" on the OF and in-game by not using the same forum name here.  It's bullshit, pure and simple.

2 hours ago, psalm8818 said:

...while continuing to ignore ALL feedback from players, and it's partially YOUR fault, you hypocrite. 

The only thing that Amorey is truly responsible for is getting under your skin, repeatedly.  

46 minutes ago, Papi said:

Sapience left LotRO five years ago.  And he was a special brand of <insert expletive>.  Although Cordovan half-heartedly opened up a dialogue here, he doesn't even have time to manage the OF, so I doubt he gives two shits about what is said over here--let alone try and verify who is posting what under what name.  Given the attitude of some of the people on this forum towards the game, I find it hard to believe that they are "protecting their status" on the OF and in-game by not using the same forum name here.  It's bullshit, pure and simple.

Cordovan can be pissy when stressed, one of the reasons we have Kickman here with us now.  I'd rather be safe than sorry.  And the recent shenanigans with that Discord stuff makes me even more inclined to be prudent.  You might call that bullshit, that's OK with me. 

Also that's just how I manage my online life in general.  

21 minutes ago, warspeech said:

Cordovan can be pissy when stressed, one of the reasons we have Kickman here with us now.  I'd rather be safe than sorry.  And the recent shenanigans with that Discord stuff makes me even more inclined to be prudent.  You might call that bullshit, that's OK with me. 

Also that's just how I manage my online life in general.  

I like that: I am protecting bullshit ;)

I'd say the thread will get back on track, but there's not really anything more that could be discussed about the letter since it's so void of content.

• Upvote 1

What is the track? LotRO is run by nutters and played by nutters. SSG created a safe harbor for every fuckin mental disfunction in existence. Needy, no-life bitches passively trolling in game and on OF. Fuckin asshat's with micro-penises looking for some reason to think they matter. Then all the freakin weirdos who wouldn't look you in the eye in the real world if their life depended on it. Holy shit could list could fill a paper volume of an encyclopedia.

SSG is hell bent on mindfucking players probably because they are bored and never had any creativity to begin with.

I read Severlin's last post. I'm like ,wtf dude you don't even have a plan. The plan is to throw this shit out like its already a done deal but in reality he is surfing with a huge trawler to see what surfaces and sounds good. There is no way this much time is being dedicated without a payoff. The smug pricks just wont let the cat out of the bag. 

Bottom line for me is, I know damn well this Virtue change is going to take the time put into them and throw it away. Why? Because Severlin will say its "Cool" and all the fuckin retards will go oooh aaah and salivate.

The day this shit show comes to an end, I'll just smile. :w