This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who Will Win Game of Thrones

• Daenerys Targaryen
    • Jon Snow
    • Tyrion Lannister
    • Cersei Lannister
    • The Night King
    • Other

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/18/2019 at 05:23 PM

With the final season a week away, who do you think will win, not who you want but who you think will win

Also leave a post saying who you want to win

I want Tyrion to will but dont think it will happen

Also I want the show to end with an old Sam writing the book a Song of Ice and Fire and everything we have seen has been him telling the story

Other. I say that Jon and Dany's baby will be born this season, and everyone but Sam, Missandei, Sansa, Tyrion, and Gendry will die, leaving the incest baby as the true heir who gets raised by Missandei and Tyrion watching over her.

Why not the dragons?

They get tired of their human overlords and decide they'd rather have dinner and proceed to eat humanity after the defeat of the Night King.

so glad this train ride is finally coming to an end & will do so in 6 episodes.

reluctantly started watching this series when it was well past its 6th season do to it being talked about everywhere... similar to the movie Pulp Fiction, i hated that film!

first couple seasons were OK.  by the 4th or 5th, i was along for the ride but no longer even slightly intrigued.

Cersei Lannister will finally rule it ALL & everyone she knew & loved will be dead, (alone on her cold throne.) even the Wight King will retreat from Kings Landing, denying her even deaths release & leaving Her Queen of a Fallen Kingdom.

She will have it all and no one to share it with.  a joyless victory.

31 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

... similar to the movie Pulp Fiction, i hated that film!

It's definitely overrated. Tarantino does that annoying thing of making a character waffle on about some inconsequential, unrelated topic for 5 minutes at a time, and acts like that's how people actually communicate with each other. Sometimes it feels like he's just using his films as an excuse to say nigger.