LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Almagnus1

Streamer "Awesomeness"

SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL!

Finally at the bloody end of the stream A Teriaki Burger was DF's supper of choice. A direct message then.

It was also an unusual stream.

EDIT:

I have also discovered that streamlabs do indeed have an audit trail so the $100 out of $1000 on the progress bar apart from being too short for 10% doesn't tally with the donation received in the last month. Perhaps there are reason for this that will be inexplicably explained on the next stream. This job thing seems to get a different story in each telling, always unprompted by any viewers.

Mac

To all you Rick Heaton fans 

https://www.twitch.tv/sapience

All times are US East Coast

It may all go dark like last Thursday too bloody late in the day for me, but I'm sure he'd love to meet up with some old friends.

• Tues 9:30PM LEGO Night. Games, Builds, Fun
  • Thurs 8:00PM Let's Play LOTRO Together
  • Saturday 10:00PM Retro Saturday Night!
  • Sunday 10:00PM Anything Can Happen!

4 hours ago, Macdui101 said:

It may all go dark like last Thursday too bloody late in the day for me, but I'm sure he'd love to meet up with some old friends.

As long as we behave ourselves and stay relevant to the stream so that he spergs out (and not us getting banned for dumbasses), go for it.  But if you're doing stuff that gets you banned, that's on your stupid self.

Would asking him why he uses blindside at range be relevant? Why there is a constant beep in combat? Why his chat screen keeps telling him he has no focus to use that skill?

Would it be an ip or email ban and just on his stream?

1 hour ago, Macdui101 said:

Would it be an ip or email ban and just on his stream?

Bogus username tied to a throwaway email + VPN 😉

You have to try though, don't you, and will maybe see you soon. Archive me smile.png

Done 😸

Dear Devs - Suggestions

by Ballie

On the Bingo Boffin official stream yesterday it was revealed by the host that she had made suggestions concerning changes and additions to the Valar offerings.

She told her audience she had no influence on what the devs do but had passed these on to Cordovan. She also suggested that they should use the Suggestions Forum for our means of proposing our ideas.

And I agree with that. It gives the chance of peer review of any suggestion by players.

Players who have slogged through the all the content, maxed out virtue deeds, run MT a thousand times, ground out the Kindred rep all over Middle-earth. Have done stuff.

It was later revealed her "main" char had just about done none of this. Put in little of the effort thousands of players have put in over these 12+ years. Her only earned portal was Altburg. The "But everyone has Galtrev" comment: nope. No sign even of the allegiance portals.

I'm wondering if she is irreproachable. All the "very good friends" she name drops every stream could be high up in SSG or Daybreak, I wouldn't know them from Adam. Who would?
After some hints of a change to the Friday Stream the co-host was still there. Now I've seen too many of her streams recently where there were streamers with some competence with the class she was playing in the chat channel but none proffered any help. There was one in particular doing Lhingris content where Gravidy42 and Stine were in the channel, both accomplished Minis looking on but no offers or suggestions made to help. It has me wondering if they are equally intimidated or have just given up having their help stubbornly refused? I say stubbornly because in that session she repeated the same strategy over and over again with the eventual cost of 45 MC in rezzes in the field. This was a demonstration of how bad a valar character can be if in inexperienced hands.

Is it this MMOCentral thing she created that makes her a made woman around here? Or is it all the !raffles, followers and subs that are too much to loose if you go against her.

I would wonder if there is a complaints procedure or audit by OliveYou on the streams that the Beacon promotes? There seems little evidence of oversight on what is being said. Even if it's something like BigEdMustafa is totally "Free to Play" when he is more accurately Premium but grinding out LP none the less. Up to the complete whoppers. That none seem to challenge this stuff is perplexing.

So back to the point. I would transcribe what was suggested for the valar changes and post it in the suggestions forum myself but perhaps either of the co-hosts could present them for peer review instead. I'm sure I could ask someone with some previous experience to provide a video with commentary if that would suit better. Those that can't wait for the edit can find the stream but 3 hours of it, you might want to wait.

What I want to avoid is valar items being made up that are so ill-judged that that those of us who actually play all the great content of this game are not forced into buying them or we will somehow disadvantage ourselves if we don't. Case in point the 105 current valar that is a requirement even now to mitigate the huge loss to VXP availability to new chars. That it's coming from a player who's main has expressly avoided doing content and is asking for so much to be added shows some contempt for both devs and players.

If this gets to it's destination without player input then it's potentially a lot of voices unheard.

On a tangential issue I understand that PM discussions are not allowed on these forums but is it allowed to post the contents of an unanswered PM as no second party has contributed after a couple of months despite requesting acknowledgement of receipt? If PMs are ignored I have to come to the forums.

It's Bay E btw Like the Ex French Biathlete not Ball E like the robot. Ballsy is fine though guys smile.png You have to try though, don't you, and will maybe see you soon. Archive me smile.png

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675243-Dear-Devs-Suggestions

• Like 1

Turns out the parasite took a dislike to that post. I've put what she's responding to in bold and italics. There's a lot in this pathetic tantrum that warrants her getting infracted by Cordovan, if he is actually unbiased. Ironic, considering she drops mention of the community rules. I guess they don't apply to her? Maybe she was just too busy spamming caps or writing out long "hahaha"s like a crazy person to realise.

Firstly, I'd really appreciate it if you stopped stalking me on Twitch, Ballie, and reporting twisted versions of what I say or do when I stream (and/or have friends report to you - the contents of this post are VERY convenient considering how pointed the questions were from one of the people in chat, so it was you or one of your buddies asking the questions). You can't stand me or how I play LotRO, and you want me off +Cord of the Rings, I get it. You really should find something else better to do with your time instead of harassing me and cherrypicking details out of my streams to weaponize here, because this obsession of yours is not healthy and has no place here on the LotRO forums or on Twitch. However, before this thread gets locked and/or deleted, let's go over some of your points that aren't in the realm of petty jealousy, because as in the last round of personal attacks you made against me, let's just say you were a bit free and loose with the truth. So, I'm going to clarify some things for you and everyone else reading your latest offal... err, I mean offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballie View Post
On the Bingo Boffin official stream yesterday it was revealed by the host that she had made suggestions concerning changes and additions to the Valar offerings.

True. On my show, Gondor Has No Druids, not +Cord of the Rings, so 'official' only refers to which channel I was on.

Snipped content whose main point is that OMG, Druidsfire submitted a suggestion via Cordovan rather than the suggestions forum and it's apparently a high crime against other players who have spent more time, did far more of the content, have invested far more into the game, with an attempt to legitimize it by saying the suggestions forum is where things get peer reviewed. Doro intervention here, this wasn't actually written by Ballie, she's just quoting it as a weak dig.

Nothing in the Suggestion Guidelines and Tips for Players post implies or says anything about peer review being an entitlement or requirement. It's for submitting suggestions directly to the dev team, although focused discussion is allowed. So what if I used a different method and it gets the same end result of review by the devs? What Ballie neglected to add is that I made a point of saying that I don't believe my suggestions have any more weight with the dev team than anyone else's. A good idea is a good idea, regardless of source. If my ideas were as stupid as he seems to think, then of course the devs would toss them in the trash regardless of who was making them. More cherrypicking.

I'm wondering if she is irreproachable.

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies, "You use that word, but I do not think it means what you think it means." No one is beyond criticism or faultless, including myself, yourself, everyone. However, the stuff you're criticizing me for is nothing less than pure manure anyway, but let's continue.

All the "very good friends" she name drops every stream could be high up in SSG or Daybreak, I wouldn't know them from Adam. Who would?

Sigh. You can actually google dev names and find out who they are. However, I have interviewed several people at either company and have met many of them IRL when I've had the privilege to visit the studio or do interviews at conventions. And did you know that half of the people I know in the gaming industry are because my sister used to be a community manager and introduced me to her friends and colleagues (including your least-favorite LotRO CM)? The rest, I made those acquaintances on my own by having the opportunity to work conventions. It's called networking and industry insight. You should see my business card collection sometime.

After some hints of a change to the Friday Stream the co-host was still there.

Can't say I'm sorry in the slightest to disappoint you, but it's neither my nor Cord's fault if anyone assumed he meant that I'd suddenly be off the show when he said there'd be changes. Quite frankly, my departure wasn't even part of the discussions we had after the threads appeared. It's Cord's show and he decides who his cohosts are, simple as that. I've always operated under the knowledge that there would be times when I wouldn't be on the show because he had devs on instead, and I've always been just fine with that and agree with the folks in the other threads who advocated with more dev visits cos I'd like them too! I originally joined the show to help get Cord through gameplay a bit more quickly and to try to teach him a little more about the game than what he knew at a level he was comfortable learning. I do hold a certain sense of irony at some of the suggestions made in the other two locked threads, because I've made them too, but he drives that bus far more than I do, folks.

Also, I'm gonna note my DEEP amusement that you're trying SO HARD to get away with talking about me without actually naming me, posting super-late on a Saturday night so it might get buried by Monday when you know folks are in the office again. As if that matters when it's CLEAR about whom you're speaking. Which, y'know, you might want to cast an eye to the Community Guidelines once in awhile. There is a clause about harassment, and this being your third go at me, it certainly qualifies in my book.

Now I've seen too many of her streams recently where there were streamers with some competence with the class she was playing in the chat channel but none proffered any help. There was one in particular doing Lhingris content where Gravidy42 and Stine were in the channel, both accomplished Minis looking on but no offers or suggestions made to help. It has me wondering if they are equally intimidated or have just given up having their help stubbornly refused?

Intimidated? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope everyone else realizes how colossally absurd that sounds, portraying them as so weak (yet such good players of their classes!) as to be intimidated by silly old me. If anything, you should apologize to them for denigrating their character like that. And, for the record, had they offered, I would have listened cos I respect their knowledge and trust their skills in teaching, much like I was happy to have Chromite on to teach how to plat the Helm's Deep epic battle when I finally got my alt to that portion of the epic story. I learned a lot from him and I hope others learned from the stream as well. It's actually funny that you mention Gravidy, because I've been watching his streams to learn more about the nuances of Minstrel over the past few months, and I've picked up some new tricks (and new gear), of course nowhere near good enough for your tastes, but I'm not playing to make you happy. Oh, and the stream you reference... MONTHS ago, not 'recently' as you claimed. Nice attempt to twist the truth to suit your own narrative, golf claps.

Is it this MMOCentral thing she created that makes her a made woman around here? Or is it all the !raffles, followers and subs that are too much to loose if you go against her.

Kindly do your homework first before coming to class. MMO Central was created and is led by WildStar community member Andy 'ZapRobo' Richards as our editor-in-chief, the name being an homage to WildStar Central, the fansite he used to run. 'Go against [her]'? Why didn't anyone tell me I had a secret mafia that goes after anyone I dislike?!? laughter For the record, I have no involvement in or power over anyone else's raffles, followers, or subs beyond choosing to follow or sub to streams that I like. I rarely join anyone else's raffles on their personal channels and never on the official. shrug

I would wonder if there is a complaints procedure or audit by OliveYou on the streams that the Beacon promotes? There seems little evidence of oversight on what is being said. Even if it's something like BigEdMustafa is totally "Free to Play" when he is more accurately Premium but grinding out LP none the less. Up to the complete whoppers. That none seem to challenge this stuff is perplexing.

I dunno, maybe nobody else actually cares? As for myself, I don't ask OliveYew to promote my streams, making an extremely rare exception for that really good one with Chromite and the Helm's Deep epic battle, because I felt it to be useful to the community as a whole and Chromite is a good and patient teacher. Otherwise, I don't care one way or another if one of my streams is listed, although I'm always grateful if she chooses to do so. Anyone can suggest content for the Beacon through the lotro@standingstonegames.com email address listed in every issue, so I encourage folks to do so.

So back to the point. I would transcribe what was suggested for the valar changes and post it in the suggestions forum myself but perhaps either of the co-hosts could present them for peer review instead. I'm sure I could ask someone with some previous experience to provide a video with commentary if that would suit better. Those that can't wait for the edit can find the stream but 3 hours of it, you might want to wait.

Suggestions forum still isn't intended for peer review. However, you do raise an interesting point. I'd advocate against it being discussed more fully on +Cord of the Rings simply because people will grant it more weight or some kind of official status that it shouldn't have. YOU are granting it more weight than it deserves, quite frankly.

What I want to avoid is valar items being made up that are so ill-judged that that those of us who actually play all the great content of this game are not forced into buying them or we will somehow disadvantage ourselves if we don't. Case in point the 105 current valar that is a requirement even now to mitigate the huge loss to VXP availability to new chars. That it's coming from a player who's main has expressly avoided doing content and is asking for so much to be added shows some contempt for both devs and players.

I hate to break it to you, but I would wager there is a substantial number of players who are not completionists and don't care to be. LotRO ain't a tiny game, and some of us do like to spend time doing other things (like play other games or read a book or anything else).

For the folks in the back: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SKIPPING ANY CONTENT YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY IF IT'S NOT FUN FOR YOU.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of people like you trying to shame others because we haven't played through every single inch of the game. Congrats to you if you have. Again, I'm not playing to make you happy, nor am I a monkey to dance to your tune just because you don't like how I play. Go find someone else's stream to watch if you don't like mine, I promise you I won't mind in the slightest.

If this gets to it's destination without player input then it's potentially a lot of voices unheard.

For the third time, no one's entitled to peer review, not me, not you, not anyone. You're forgetting that people other than completionists are just as entitled as you to make suggestions for the improvement of the game based on their knowledge and experience. You also neglected to mention that I said that anyone with their own suggestions should submit them as well, and now I've got enough cherries picked here to make a pie even a hobbit would say is of suitable size.

Seriously, you ascribe FAR more power to me than you should. It'd be comical except someone might actually believe you.

So, in summary, stop stalking and harassing me, stop dragging me on the forums, and no one's stopping you from submitting your own suggestions. Just like everyone's suggestions around here (including mine), no one's necessarily going to do anything about them or put them into the game. In fact, I'd be more surprised if they were. We'll see, I guess.

Now have a nice day for a change.

Thanks, Doro. I don't think that thread is going to survive but I'd love to be wrong.  Looks like she showed her true colors there.

Ah the simple pleasures of not giving a fuck.  Cord should have never had a "co-host."  If he wanted to include "players" he should have gone with a rotating group of people.  If you want to stream a game and can't find your asshole with a map, then fine.  However, an "official" stream should not include the most ridiculous advice and suggestions.  The official stream, if it's featuring game play, should have competent players who understand the mechanics.  Otherwise, you're setting up new players for failure.  There is plenty of time in the week to have a stream devoted to super casual play, but the only one hosted by an actual employee is not the time.

I stopped watching lotro streamers a long time ago.  You can only watch people level up a mini so many times before it gets boring.  Watching people play badly and disseminate terrible advice stopped being amusing.  In my opinion, which doesn't count for much, spending this much energy following and lambasting a total dipshit isn't worth your time.  I can't sit and watch someone with a head that big wear a fez.  It just looks stupid.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Watching people play badly and disseminate terrible advice stopped being amusing.

This is why I don't watch streamers at all. Might sound arrogant in a sad way, but they're never better than I would be if I were playing, so I just get frustrated watching them make mistakes or fail to notice things. You'd think talent would be the gatekeeper of streaming, but apparently not. It all depends on how much you can beg for cash so you can buy a fucking boiler.

1 hour ago, Doro said:

This is why I don't watch streamers at all. Might sound arrogant in a sad way, but they're never better than I would be if I were playing, so I just get frustrated watching them make mistakes or fail to notice things. You'd think talent would be the gatekeeper of streaming, but apparently not. It all depends on how much you can beg for cash so you can buy a fucking boiler.

Streaming a game you're bad at can be quite entertaining to watch.  However, I wouldn't expect someone like that to give out advice on how to play.  There is also that most important of components, personality, and she has none.  She's bad at the game, but she doles out advice like she's an expert.

I see the thread was locked. I doubt the nasty Cunt will get any infractions.

Before the lock the comedy went like this.

Phone ringing and ringing goes to voice mail.

DF- Dammit Jerry! I don't want to leave a message! Answer your fuckin phone!

DF goes through the whole conversation in her head. About how its unfair. About how she is being stalked. About how she is being harassed. About how people with logic and cognition are making her look like a fool. About how its unfair. About how people are using her words against her. About how they can see through her insanity. About how its unfair. About how she is tooling around, preying on stream viewers. About how she can't stick to a made up story based on lies. About how its unfair. About how its unfair! About how its unfair! ABOUT HOW ITS UNFAIR!!!

Phones rings. Ring tone set to Tool's Prison Sex. You are so precious. You are so precious. You are so precious.

Jerry- Hello Jean, Whats up? I'm kinda in the middle of playing DDO with Rob.

DF- Jerry its the worst and it so unfair. All the kids are picking on me. I'm in tears cause they are so mean and its just not fair.

Jerry- Relax and tell me all about it. /rolleyes while continuing with DDO.

DF- Jerry! You are not listening! Its just so unfair. I want you to ban everyone right now!. Just do it!

Jerry- Ban what! Ban who! Ok I'm right on it. Btw what are you talking about?

DF- The forums, you jackass! I posted to someone who has seen me for what I am and I lost my shit responding back. Save me! Now!

Jerry- Ok Jean I'll take a look and have my ban hammer in hand.

DF- Jerry your so sweet. I want ya to have my kids.

Jerry- Anything else before I go and get all Thor like?

DF- One last thing. Tell me I'm precious like you always do when we hug.

Jerry- Jean I gtg. I think a truck just drove through the front of my house. See ya.

Phone goes to dead signal. DF plays her ringtone again, and again, and again until she slowly nods off into her silent lucidity, wearing a heroin stoned smile.

Rob- What was that all about?

Jerry- Idk, I guess I got to go afk a few and ban some LotRO forum users who are poking at DF.

Rob- I told you to stay away from her. Recently she said she wants paid for being your co-host. How in the fuck am I gonna bank anything for my dream yacht if your giving away our profits?

Jerry- Relax dude, you can take it out of my 50 bucks, I make each week.

Rob- Hey! That ditchweed you sold me last week? I'm gonna want some more cause, I'm pullin my last bong hit as we speak...

Disclaimer: Actual lines to Prison Sex changed to fit narrative.

Yup locked but he left it all up. Progress or awaiting some investigation.

An update the Valar Proposal: 3 months ago she was showing off to her stream that she had sent the proposal to Cordovan, he had read and liked it and handed it on.

She might be spewing this connection to devs and cordy on every stream to big up her ego for months before too.

She runs her mouth off throughout with name drops, cursing... Family: Fuck 'em. Woman in the Laundry: MuF and Wanker. Later it's Bitch. Anyone here from West Virginia, family fuckers?

On Sapience: He taught me to Troll Muhahaha

Fridays are inviolate so she can stream with Cord. There's another job going that may take up her Fridays and spoil that. Obviously she didn't start a new job at the time likely because she just could not bare to give up she slot in the limelight.

But could be the same job she emails about in one of the recent streams that she talks about only replying after a 3 month delay.  

It is on her own stream not the official one but it's more an incite to her character. I could only stand an hour of it.

At one point she was given a gem piece of advice that is the making of Red Mini builds, the giver could not have stressed it more and yet DF totally blocked her, intent on the mobs she wanted for her quest, that she had no hope of killing solo, and the boots it gave for a reward. Anyone else seeing another mini ruling the landscape nuking everything in site would have at lease IDed them to see their gear and LIs. She only has interest in herself. Looked like the rest of the stream is her poncing off this other streamer Wayward Payne. 

My isp still reports outages so can't upload right now. I have recorded some bits for the "Archive"

I think she might be "unpublishing" a load of stuff the Furnace Donations amongst them.

Mac

That comment on the OF from DF about Ballie's favourite LotroCM  at which Ballie took as Freelorn as the least objectionable in reply.

I think it's from Sparticus, the "troll" on the stream that night, but in the last seconds of the Rings stream it's the same HesSparticus that pipes in with some comment about Cord playing this game much better than the exCM. We see Cord looking over to the chat in closing but it cuts out. It could be that live it brought a smile to his face and had her seething. Sapience her mentor.

Up to now she can exert some expertise over him. If they valar and he can LP his advancement of ILIs she falls to a minor role with zero resources herself. If she didn't reply to a job offer 3 months ago to stay co-host there is no telling what she will do to keep in place. Even a server transfer would be no use because all her characters are useless because she can't listen with that gob going ten to the dozen. 

You know how just occasionally you can be hit by a stroke of pure genius sometimes?

Just hit me, I'm loathed to mention it because I can't join in :(

How about a thread on the OF:

Anyone know who Spartacus is?

Followed by a bunch of I'm Spartacus replies.... 

I can't ask Ballsy even if they have survived this - Keep your head down 'til we see where it goes.

Mac

11 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Streaming a game you're bad at can be quite entertaining to watch.  However, I wouldn't expect someone like that to give out advice on how to play.  There is also that most important of components, personality, and she has none.  She's bad at the game, but she doles out advice like she's an expert.

It really depends on if they know they are bad  at the game.  Many people thing they are good when they suck

Man this sure is getting uglier every day... If this Valar repackaging these losers are advocating for gets approved, SSG should officially replace the Free To Play banners with Pay To Win. Not that it’s not currently P2W, but selling a package that gets you to cap level including items that would require MONTHS of playing for most of their user base defies even their lowest standards. They’re selling a game they don’t want people to play.

Also, no way will Cordovan’s or DF’s game benefit from top notch ILIs as they presume. They are too lacking in skills and comprehension. Best part, them pompous bastards won’t even notice.

Maybe this is gonna be unpopular opinion but i don't see problem with valar packages .

I used them several times myself because i wanted to have all classes on max level ( and back in a day when i was obsessed with this game i had 20 chars on 2 servers ) .

And i simply couldn't go old-fashioned way for 15-th time ,and i still after valaring my characters did go back in game and played old content plus then current top level game .

So it made me play more,not less .

This game have far greater problems than leveling items .

Plus game is huge,and as i said - there is only so many times that you can replay it without becoming dead bored with it .

Interesting that a post supporting the harpy from someone in the Lonely Mountain Band was the last one there before the thread got locked.  I bet the LMB has members in the inbred streamer clan as well.  Someone with forum control must've got a nastygram to wake the hell up and stop the discussion before it got too much traction.

3 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Maybe this is gonna be unpopular opinion but i don't see problem with valar packages .

My only problems are that 1) SSG relies on microtranscations over actual content, and 2) people who buy Valar packages are likely not as competent as people who levelled them.

2 minutes ago, warspeech said:

Interesting that a post supporting the harpy from someone in the Lonely Mountain Band was the last one there before the thread got locked.  I bet the LMB has members in the inbred streamer clan as well.  Someone with forum control must've got a nastygram to wake the hell up and stop the discussion before it got too much traction.

Definitely. Aren't they the bunch of losers that would hold that Weathertop festival thing and just spam a load of sound? If they're doing that sort of "community" nonsense, they're in fucking deep.

1 hour ago, warspeech said:

The Harlot has her hooks in many parts of the game and digs into any niche she can. I'd say its all for her self gratification and "Look at me" self adoration.

Aedon is a decent guy. He doesn't give two fucks about all the bullshit taking place around him. He just does what he likes. I know him from days of PvP long ago. He is the main drive and focus of the music on Landy and in general throughout the game. It's my guess he posted in the thread because that nasty old cunt weaseled her way into LMB. She contributes nothing to them, other than a once in a while stream inclusion. Which btw is more of a self promotion filler than anything else. It didn't surprise me to see him post in the now closed thread. Closing ranks to minimize incoming complaints from the bitch.

Since the music niche is an easier development process than actually committing effort to fix the game or create engaging content, the musicians get an ear from time to time. Others in their music scene are not near as nice or even sociable. In fact some are outright assholes. I approached one of the more notable musicians on Landy asking them if they were aware of a 12 boxing music band named Flashmob. This player, I found at a festival using scripts to auto complete quest. Good chance it was Autohotkey or something similar. I pvpd way too long to not know a script in action when I see it. Anyway, this notable music player, once I inquired if they were aware of one of their own using scripts, was a total asshat. Total fuckin smart ass response asking me if I was a bot. So, finally I cut him short and told him to police their own before the musicians as a whole were put under a microscope by the rest of the playerbase. Basically any complaint to or about musicians will be defended in a similar manner. Its mainly a bunch of retired people, get off my lawn seniors, with no life, role playing. I say mainly, because there are some decent people and Aedon is one of them.

As so many features were changed in the name of convenience, music and its players is one of the few remaining observances that makes LotRO still resemble a MMO that actually has a community. Instance finder, Vip mail, Visiting banker, MC travel, are among the many things stealing away player to player interaction in the game. Anyone remember the days of raiders standing outside a raid or group instance? Anyone remember the days when players collected around mail boxes? All those and much, more is now gone in the name of convenience because players are fuckin lazy.

Back to Streamer Awesomeness. Druidsfire brings nothing to LotRO. I mean absolutely nothing. In fact, she takes away from the game, but when wasn't that the case of a leech?

The thing is she is a compulsive streamer. she can't help herself. The only reasons she gets away with it is the guys at SSG are too busy to watch her 4 hours of toddle streams. Sapience had a go at Cord on her dress design/ colouring in show. How he can't manage the forums and he'd have banned them all and closed it down. Definitely a rift there with piggy in the middle.

She just has no frame of reference, she has no clue what can be achieved because she is so dumb. She is only trying to progress her characters now because of Prof Corey and the Cord Friday show and the limelight to bathe in.

She's talking about how all these fuckers are jealous of her, talk about self deluded. 

I am afraid of her though, if she catches one of my "bond villain" voice over videos she'll be stalking me like David and Paul, my close personal friends in the Guild, the Actors Guild don't you know, old chum.

Mac