LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Almagnus1

Streamer "Awesomeness"

My Thread Lock detector is beeping.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675338-LOTRO-stream-variety

It seemed to be going ok until the Creeper made his appearance.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675338-LOTRO-stream-variety&p=7959202#post7959202

"You folks are trying so hard to remove non SSG members, do you. Still against Druidsfire. Give up your crusade, it wont happen. I was there as well You were not, I smell some extreme jelly fishes around. Shameful it is."

I'm cashing in, the mere mention of Druidsfired will get the thread locked. The Creeper knows this too.

Flocking together?

I'm not so sure she wants his support. However he might just have the power to effect some wrist slaps. Wouldn't touch the thread, leave it for others, should be plenty with no agenda.

If they have seen in each other what is in themselves I dread to think what they can do. 

The Minstrel Forum Ballsy post was a nice setup for the slam dunk comeback. Undermines DF's perception of her own power if Ballie is still posting.  Literally stealing her power.

You can undermine the followers if you know how they are hooked.  Wayward's was flattery "our awesome knowledge" gets her the moderator position. But didn't know her mini could fear 'til 100.  She could ask herself how does that demonstrate awesomeness and question her being used as a stooge. UK C4 tv movie last night was Brad Pit on the Great Wall breaking through the shield of defenders to defeat the evil monster Queen. One of the streamers is a teacher, gotten her kids involved in the game, should be teaching them about online security, what a lesson they are getting. My Latin teacher got retired because he'd get side-tracked on to great Roman and Greek battles, he was 70 though, we all failed.

Mac

4 hours ago, Splay said:

My Thread Lock detector is beeping.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675338-LOTRO-stream-variety

It seemed to be going ok until the Creeper made his appearance.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675338-LOTRO-stream-variety&p=7959202#post7959202

"You folks are trying so hard to remove non SSG members, do you. Still against Druidsfire. Give up your crusade, it wont happen. I was there as well You were not, I smell some extreme jelly fishes around. Shameful it is."

I'm cashing in, the mere mention of Druidsfired will get the thread locked. The Creeper knows this too.

"I was there as well You were not" ????

WTF?  

I see the Creeper's post were removed and also anyone who quoted his post was too. For once, Cordoban actually cleaned up a thread instead of locking it.

Does this mean, its more important, to remove any presence of Druidsfired than allowing her existence even on a locked thread?

I laughed way longer than I should have when I read this gem:  https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675349-Why-Only-Burglar-And-Not-Warden-Or-Other-Classes-Open-For-The-Stout-Axes&p=7959482#post7959482

"My knowledge is mighty and my in game deeds and solo feats are incomparable what I did in game nobody ever did plus I have managed to record the largest video compendium ever done by single individual not to mention enormous image data-base and 35,000 hours+ They can only be jelly for I am the Grand Master and High Queen. and I have a proof for all, they have but words. Me? Always was a super Genius for Community forums. Ascended to level unimaginable to mortals."  <---said without a touch of self deprecation or sarcasm.  The man needs some serious help.

Could hope that they are actually going to remove these psychopaths rather than continue to have them prey on their customers.

With Ballie undermining every ounce of DF's credibility of having "awesome game knowledge", highlighting various odious creatures that spoil the experience in the process - might be getting through. Nudge nudge.

It's funny that even if all these dupes did send her enough scrolls for an ILI they'd be getting bumped back from a full mail box so far short. But who of them would have the resources anyway? They'd likely only have bound crystals and IXP so just scrolls won't help her.

Yeah Cord's behaviour has had a real shift of late. In and out of game, can we hope?  

AND All this output that no one looks at tracks their pathology beautifully. They can't help themselves. 

1 hour ago, Papi said:

I laughed way longer than I should have when I read this gem:  https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675349-Why-Only-Burglar-And-Not-Warden-Or-Other-Classes-Open-For-The-Stout-Axes&p=7959482#post7959482

"My knowledge is mighty and my in game deeds and solo feats are incomparable what I did in game nobody ever did plus I have managed to record the largest video compendium ever done by single individual not to mention enormous image data-base and 35,000 hours+ They can only be jelly for I am the Grand Master and High Queen. and I have a proof for all, they have but words. Me? Always was a super Genius for Community forums. Ascended to level unimaginable to mortals."  <---said without a touch of self deprecation or sarcasm.  The man needs some serious help.

All it took was one post to massage the Creeper. I read the whole post and see it as Maximum Overdrive "Here beside my wall" Pink Floyd, Roger Waters-esque scribbling grafitto on a brick. The coherence is disturbing. Having long and well placed illusionary stratagems for every contingency, to protect his imaginary self identity. I cannot comprehend this existence in a way with meaningful substance. Closest, I could arrive, is perhaps a comedian doing standup. Though in this, there is no audience and there is only one voice of laughter.

Upon this realization, it saddens me a person such as him doesn't receive help. On the other side, it perturbs my sensibilities such a person is given lease to run amock in this game having predation as the main fuel for the reason they are there at all.

So, as with Druidsfired stoopid has no remedy, and very seldom does the damaged spirit of insanity as well.

2 hours ago, Macdui101 said:

Could hope that they are actually going to remove these psychopaths rather than continue to have them prey on their customers.

With Ballie undermining every ounce of DF's credibility of having "awesome game knowledge", highlighting various odious creatures that spoil the experience in the process - might be getting through. Nudge nudge.

It's funny that even if all these dupes did send her enough scrolls for an ILI they'd be getting bumped back from a full mail box so far short. But who of them would have the resources anyway? They'd likely only have bound crystals and IXP so just scrolls won't help her.

Yeah Cord's behaviour has had a real shift of late. In and out of game, can we hope?  

AND All this output that no one looks at tracks their pathology beautifully. They can't help themselves. 

This shift in behavior needs to be sustained over time before we know for sure, but I feel a gleam of hope too.

It's the pathology that denies her any kind of development, to learn. The lack of morals to cleverly use these grooming techniques with no shame, no thought that it's wrong.

Well it looks like Druidsfire's back channel grooming of SSG has about done it for me.

Valar pack with ILIs that get her her tact mastery on a weapon to max, the full 92 trait points to get her share a story, gear with better stats than any of my toons now. Still a bunch of legacy grinding but she'll never bother with that, donations not-with-standing. Everyone else can pay or grind through that hurdle. 

Mac

A friend joined Bludborn on his stream yesterday; this friend is a returning player who rolled an RK and valared him. He got all the trait points, massive amounts of virtue XP (I'd say most traits were about 1/2 finished), and an first age imbued LI set. The LIs were not maxed out, though. And a decent set of armour/jewelry. 

His hew toon was in better shape that most of my existing level 100-110 were. It is quite disheartening.

13 minutes ago, Talisman said:

A friend joined Bludborn on his stream yesterday; this friend is a returning player who rolled an RK and valared him. He got all the trait points, massive amounts of virtue XP (I'd say most traits were about 1/2 finished), and an first age imbued LI set. The LIs were not maxed out, though. And a decent set of armour/jewelry. 

His hew toon was in better shape that most of my existing level 100-110 were. It is quite disheartening.

If you consider the very expensive price of valar (over 60$) it reasonable.

27 minutes ago, berry said:

If you consider the very expensive price of valar (over 60$) it reasonable.

If you discount several years of players efforts in playing the fucking game, sure. It's a fricking give away.

5 minutes ago, Macdui101 said:

If you discount several years of players efforts in playing the fucking game, sure. It's a fricking give away.

The amount of years you played means nothing in terms of how well you character is geared.

If one is buying a character booster he should expect to have a good gear and traits so he won't need to play old content.

However it's level 120 characters who are also using it to bypass all the stuff they couldn't do for themselves. Boost or for many a complete over take, trashing those who have struggled getting all the grinds done.

So the likes of DF who haven't bothered to get rep with any faction bar one above Friend on her main, has done no trait point grind, nothing but epic line, little Mordor, no virtue deeds no ILI advances and has advocated the type of gameplay that gets subscribers into that same hole. Gets to pay an extra 40$ to fix one of her characters. All after using her position and self-professed, but dismal, game knowledge to theory craft the new valar for the clueless muppets at SSG.

When she gets back from her BlizzCon trip ofc.  

But you are right, do it a second time or for all your alts it gets expensive. That's kind of the idea to get players into a pattern.

17 minutes ago, berry said:

The amount of years you played means nothing in terms of how well you character is geared.

If one is buying a character booster he should expect to have a good gear and traits so he won't need to play old content.

If one is boosting a newly-created character, sure, I'd expect that.  But I'd have to use a boost on my level 120 main just because the in-game means of getting my ILI leveled up enough to survive in MM are so tedious and repetitive (for me it means Minas Tirith dailies up the wazoo).  

The game is expensive and the grind is there to direct people to the store, The problem is not the booster the problem is the idea of people having to pay just to skip stuff in a game, cause the grind is too extensive and simply not fun.

Long time ago I realized it's not a game with a store, it's a store that have game.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, berry said:

The game is expensive and the grind is there to direct people to the store, The problem is not the booster the problem is the idea of people having to pay just to skip stuff in a game, cause the grind is too extensive and simply not fun.

Long time ago I realized it's not a game with a store, it's a store that have game.

Yes.  I think more and more people are seeing it that way, and for those that are left, they are going to see increasing levels of grind, to keep pushing them to the store to keep on spending that sweet sweet cash. 

"Oh thank the lord we're no longer under the oppressive regime at WB.  Daybreak is going to be totally hands-off.  They're only publishing the game."

Remember this line of thinking?  LOL  I cannot wait for this game to die, completely.

• Like 1

I'm having a real laugh just at the minute.

Druidsfire Live on twitch has decided to valar a guardian, not fix one of the characters she should be fixing. She has ofc no idea beyond a shield must be a good thing to use.

Now I don't disagree with that because I have an esoteric shield build that is awesome. Chromite doesn't know what you can get out of this quirky build and can't advise her.

I really want to chime in and say Chromite's got a mate on Evernight with an axe and board build that's awesome. But mentioning Macdui might not go down well :)

Stop Press: She's off the Friday Cord Stream, "you can lead a horse to water.." taking no blame herself for being totally inept and getting off on lording it over Cord.

Also the mention of needing to find another job: She had gone on a spending spree at BlizzCon - 32 Megs and a 1TD SSD as well as more stream tech. Just maybe taking a week off to live it up didn't go down well.

Someone is asking her how long she has been playing the game, prompted by her complete lack of knowledge I suppose. She still has the line of not needing to theory craft to play this game. Like min/maxing, terms she really doesn't understand but uses to infer knowledge she just doesn't have.

Ofc the Valar ILI options just can't provide the ILs a build like this needs

Mac

Some of the psychopathy is leaking out. Short shrift with some helpful "suggestions".  Moaning about the shared transfers being down and the fact she can't cope without it. Also saying that SSG don't want to piss HER off any more, MMO Central threat perhaps?

Will she BLOW, this is compelling...

Mac

Who TF does she think she is, anyway?  Thanks for taking the hit to keep us informed, Mac!  I'm sure it's a slog to watch, but it does sound like you get some enjoyment out of it. 

I did take a few weeks convalescing.

Apparently all her Valar ideas didn't get taken up by SSG.  Unnamed but a quip at Ballie for trashing her credibility on that front.

Thanks God, it's bad enough as it is.

Her brilliant idea for taking kiddy donations for a middle tier expansion to the highest donation failed to reach a winner as the highest donation wasn't high enough.  Yes a bit on the late side when all these muppets would have signed up weeks ago but completely scuppered it by setting a minimum of $50 donation to win. Who is going to put in a $50+ stake when these work on many peeps spending little to gain the big win.