LOTROCommunity

Streamer "Awesomeness"

Almagnus1

On 5/30/2021 at 11:04 PM, Macdui101 said:

I have not been inflicting myself so much of late so I missed this grift of 4 months ago:

Fundraiser by Jean Prior : Help Druidsfire and Thiefkitty Stay Afloat (gofundme.com)

$4200 on top of the covid relief extras; thank you muppets... I wonder if any will go toward furnace maintenance or Rav 4 servicing, no WOW conventions yet ofc?

I hope she's filing proper tax returns. It would be a shame if the IRS took an interest in all this free income.

Seems she got sacked before illegibility for covid extras, there was some mention way back how she had received more than deserved and had to pay it back. 

I took a look at a no views sorting packs out stream. They're quite revealing as she rabbits on, she compares gear mostly for look but you get to see the stats and choices. Also the load of worthless crap she hordes.

Because she has never bothered to actually achieve anything in game nothing is finished so no access to mote/embers sources. She obviously still gets some pointers from the forums but misconstrues, starts on another goose chase, no clue what to prioritise.  It's like she doesn't know how to ID other players because legacy choices have no outside input, all her own work. All she manages are the free relics from extortionate xpacs. Hunter without focus and induction crits, melee legacies instead. No titles and no crystal input.  The lack of funds seems to stirred her into action doing the 2nd half of crafting tiers and old deeds for LP, virtues and traits but not understanding the basic game mechanics means any gains are subverted by her woeful choices. And whatever she does it must be right because she knows it all. 

It was all talk of the new job and how great it is and how much they think of her. The narcissism making her tell it all. Got a free meal at the meet up, starts training on Tuesday...  How long for her to have Lotro setup at work I wonder? LinkedIn feedback suggest supervision is lax so she'll be expecting to be ruling the roost very soon, likely will with her track record of manipulation, to the detriment of all others. Tap a few for her charity drives to be sure.

Not sure even the IRS will be up to dealing with a sociopath. Once the Trump team have finished up they could move on it.  

On 5/30/2021 at 6:04 PM, Macdui101 said:

I have not been inflicting myself so much of late so I missed this grift of 4 months ago:

Fundraiser by Jean Prior : Help Druidsfire and Thiefkitty Stay Afloat (gofundme.com)

$4200 on top of the covid relief extras; thank you muppets... I wonder if any will go toward furnace maintenance or Rav 4 servicing, no WOW conventions yet ofc?

It's amazing the lengths Jean will go so she can sit on her fat ass day after day playing video games. Now she knows after this recent round of poverty pleading she can bullshit people and get paid for it. No doubt she has eyed up other similar avenues for predatory adventures.

She writes about job hunting but she won't leave her house to go out and find an actual job. It doesn't matter what state in the US she lives in. Anyone whether they are eligible for unemployment or not, can use the services from that states unemployment offices and websites to find employment. But... that means she needs to get her horrendous sized ass out her front door. Every state's access has a deep well resources not just for employees but also employers. All of these agencies have other related resources and in some cases actual free education for job sectors in demand.

As far as the claims of near starvation, I gotta call bullshit. Of any time in my life, there is more free food to be found for those truly in need. Any person could make the rounds in any county on given days for food drives and in a days end have more than a person could consume in a year. But, you know a person needs to leave their computer sit idle for a day.

Pathetic but not unsurprising.

• 5 months later...

The Streamer in the coven who actually started her on the fund me path with the new furnace,  McVeganPants, was hired by SSG.  Jean got to supply a reference.

And Dumberer himself still doesn't get he's being trolled every which way by the sycophants and his colleagues both. He's actually "enjoying" playing with the gift of New LIs just now but it's soon to return back to the purgatory of repeated defeats as he hasn't the means to understand the game's mechanics along with Jean and her ilk.