LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
psalm8818

Raiders showing their true colours on the OF

1 hour ago, psalm8818 said:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?672423-Sick-of-it

Nothing like watching a pit of vipers eating their own tails, publicly.

I was tempted to post in the above thread. I won't. It is mainly the same poster's I see in every thread where the haves and havenots face off. It gets old. The same old WAAAA! What about me? I solo and deserve raid rewards cause reasons rationale. As the numerator reduces the denominator remains the same and at its lowest rational number allowing these voices to seem to be the majority.  It is noticeable that there are more havenots posting these days because the haves are "having" somewhere else.

Then there is Captain Kiss Ass cheerleading for the Legendary servers. All of which, it says, is pure bullshit.

I'll continue to read the thread just for the lols.

3 hours ago, psalm8818 said:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?672423-Sick-of-it

Nothing like watching a pit of vipers eating their own tails, publicly.

After spending the last 6 months on the Limited Servers, I'm firmly on the side of those who are tired of having to group with shit players. There are people on there who don't know their arse from their elbow and expect to be dragged through instances and raids so they can roll on everything even if they can't use it. Basic orders get ignored repeatedly, and when it's things like AOE 1-hit eyes those idiots soon turn into raid wipes. I make sure I always put out 10k+ morale required for my raids, just as a basic filter, and I still get absolute numpties asking for invites with 7k or 8k morale, like I'm just fucking about with a minimum morale request. If they can't even comply with something that simple, there's no fucking way they're going to be any use in a raid.

4 minutes ago, Doro said:

After spending the last 6 months on the Limited Servers, I'm firmly on the side of those who are tired of having to group with shit players. There are people on there who don't know their arse from their elbow and expect to be dragged through instances and raids so they can roll on everything even if they can't use it. Basic orders get ignored repeatedly, and when it's things like AOE 1-hit eyes those idiots soon turn into raid wipes. I make sure I always put out 10k+ morale required for my raids, just as a basic filter, and I still get absolute numpties asking for invites with 7k or 8k morale, like I'm just fucking about with a minimum morale request. If they can't even comply with something that simple, there's no fucking way they're going to be any use in a raid.

That's what happens when all of the good players head to other pastures.

I mean, I wouldn't want to come back to LotRO as I know there's too many shit players that would make grouping hellish - which is why I'm thankful there's a solo option for basically everything.

I'd like to have been able to join the discussion :(

A leader may just have taken the time to explain on many previous runs. But when you have to start over again and again it gets tiresome so fast. If you're having to explain Target Assist and how a player should know what group they are in or doesn't have headphones or have target's target up, it's going to be a struggle. I only did kin raids, except for farm raids, so we were obliged to take under geared kinnies, but nothing said they were going to get a combat rez if alive they were likely going to wipe us. 

Bottom line is join a kin if you want to raid properly.