LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Laurinaohtar

Spotted a bargain - post here

E.Ψ.Ǝ: Divine Cybermancy is only about one dollar in steam right now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

It is a FPS RPG hybrid with co-op option and persistent player characters.

If you buy it then don't even try to understand the plot, just do what you are told to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1BFarGm4Y

I have three copies of Insurgency redeemable on Steam (they're via humblebundle.com and have to be claimed before 9th December) for anybody who wants them for free, send me a private message and I'll send you the link to redeem them.

I still have one copy of Insurgency free to anyone who wants it (needs to be claimed by 9th December).

I also have a copy of War of the Roses: Kingmaker to give away, same deal as Insurgencey it's a humblebundle.com gift that can be claimed on steam.

Message me here if you want any of them.

Thanks Andro. I considered but will pass. Nice to offer them though.

Steam has some amazing deals this week in their sale. I have picked up a few older AAA games for about $3 each.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Andro. I considered but will pass. Nice to offer them though.

No problem, humblebundle have been giving out multiple keys lately to give to your friends, I may disagree with some people some of the time on here, but overall I think you're all a pretty decent crowd so I thought I'd throw em out on hear for anyone who wants them.

No problem, humblebundle have been giving out multiple keys lately to give to your friends, I may disagree with some people some of the time on here, but overall I think you're all a pretty decent crowd so I thought I'd throw em out on hear for anyone who wants them.

stash-1-50b459c7bb1c7.gif

Yes it does. I should have started mine a bit later to cover Christmas but it's too late yet.

I assume the 30 day sub starts as soon as you buy it?

SimCity 2000 Special Edition is currently free 'On the House'

EA's Origin store is gifting the city building classic game, usually sold for $5.99 / £4.99.

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/simcity-catalog/pc-download/base-game/special-edition

BELTER!

Cheers, loved this game back in the day!

I've got a code for 30 days of free play in The Secret World if anyone wants it. Must be used by Jan 15th.

I've got a code for 30 days of free play in The Secret World if anyone wants it. Must be used by Jan 15th.

If noone else wants it, I would like it please Doro. I have been meaning to give TSW a try since everyone speaks so highly of it. 

If noone else wants it, I would like it please Doro. I have been meaning to give TSW a try since everyone speaks so highly of it.

Sent.

Steam Winter Sale 2014 has started just this minute. It will be laggy for a bit, though.

I hope you are proud of yourself, before or after I forward the bill that just piled up :mad:

• Upvote 1

Would you believe it if i told you i've voluntarily not gamed for days now?  I mean not even solitaire.

Would you believe it if i told you i've voluntarily not gamed for days now?  I mean not even solitaire.

How does not playing prevent you from buying, which is what this thread is about? :)

Hah beat ya! haven't even turned my gaming machine on for over two months, just haven't been able to get up the enthusiasm to game lately.

(I've still been buying cheap games as I see them though lol)