LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Laurinaohtar

Spotted a bargain - post here

I know Spiteful is a big fan of TSW.

It is on sale right now on Steam:  base game $9

http://store.steampowered.com/app/215280/

I would not recommend this game though - but maybe some want to try it. Seems like a good price for a non-sub game. 

The number of people playing it is low. It seems to have some great points and some flaws (combat?).

Edited by nosam9

For those that have a PS4 you can get Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros for free if you have an active PS Plus membership.

No idea for how long the deal is available but once you download it you can play if for free as long as you have an active sub.

Humble Store is selling Outlast and Antichamber at 80% off. Pretty good deals... if the damn site will work for you.

On 11/26/2015, 9:38:26, Doro said:

http://store.steampowered.com/

Black Friday deals lasting till Monday. Some pretty good oldies at 75 - 80% off.

Much better way to find game deals:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/

although the steam sale is significant.  Fallout New Vegas with all DLC is under $5, lots of older games are at their lowest. Mad Max Fallout 4 and other at lowest price ever.

Jade Empire is free on Origin at the moment to celebrate its 10th anniversary. A fun RPG with a good story, worth playing if you never have.

No; I remember people complaining last year (?) because of no triples but only doubles instead, which means triples happened before that.

I also remember (and well, because I made use of it on my alt account) a totally free one month VIP before the release of HD.

There's a big membership change coming to TSW in Feb. Grandmasters (lifers) will remain but the chance to become one is going away.

rand Master FINAL Sale: 25% off, package discontinued after 2016/02/05

Hey folks,

In case you don't see the e-mail or didn't catch our latest livestream, the Grand Master lifetime pack is on sale at 25% off.

This is the final week that the Grand Master pack will ever be available. All new sales of this package will bediscontinued after February 5th, 2016. 

Cheers!

smile.gif

MEMBERSHIP FAQ

Membership FAQ

Membership Benefits in The Secret World have been updated!  All Members now receive new constant benefits plus access to awesome new Loyalty Rewards!

When is this all happening?

The update takes effect early February 2016!  

What are the Membership Benefits?

Membership Benefits are constant perks that remain active for as long as you’re a member!  They include:

• A 30% increase to all Experience earned.  (This replaces the Time Accelerator)

• A 50% boost to all Black Bullions gained.

• 20% extra capacity for Black Bullions and Marks of the Pantheon.

• 8-hour Mission Cooldowns.

• 18-hour Raid Lockout Timers.

• 2 Lockout Timer Resets every 30 days.  This item resets all active Cooldowns (Missions/Raids/Scenarios).

• A 10% storewide discount for everything in the item shop (20% for Grand Masters).

• 1200 Bonus Points every 30 days.

• Free Anima Leaps!

What are Membership Loyalty Rewards?

The Membership Loyalty Rewards include awesome new items, such as pets, vehicles, outfits,  & more.  These rewards are granted based on how long you have been a Member.  The longer you’re a member, the more spectacular the rewards!  

New Membership Loyalty Rewards will be announced every 6 months.  This replaces the Item of the Month.

When do I receive Membership Loyalty Rewards?

You receive your first Loyalty Rewards the moment you sign up, and then additional rewards based on the length of your membership.  

Rewards arrive at 30, 60, 90, and 180 days of Membership, and then every 180 days after that.

What if I already bought a year of membership before this?  How will I be considered for Loyalty Rewards?

The new Membership program marks a fresh start.  Time towards Membership Loyalty Rewards for all Members begins February 1st, 2016.

What if I had a lot of leftover Membership time before February 1st?

We count the number of days remaining on your membership after February 1st, 2016 and divide that by 30 (we’ll round up--don’t worry!).

For example, if you purchased a year (360 days) on December 15th, 2015, your membership would end on December 9th, 2016.  That’s 312 days; rounded up, that’s 330 days, or 11 months worth of Loyalty Rewards.

I’m a Grand Master.  How does this work for me?

You receive all Membership Benefits, plus the 20% storewide discount!  You also receive all available Loyalty Rewards automatically, and you continue to receive new Loyalty Rewards the moment they’re available.  Important:  The Grand Master package is no longer available for purchase as of February 5th, 2016. Get it while you can!

What if my membership lapses and I return in a few months?  Do I pick up where I left off?

link

Yes!  If you end your membership but renew a while later, you pick up where you left off.  Credit towards your Loyalty Rewards does not decay!

If my membership expires, do I still get to use the Loyalty Rewards I have?

Yes!  Once you receive a Membership Loyalty Reward, it’s yours to keep.

Are Loyalty Rewards available for all of my characters?

Yes!  All Loyalty Rewards are account-wide.  You may even claim these rewards on new characters after your Membership ends.

I really want the 1-year reward items!  Will I have to wait the whole time?

Loyalty Rewards are awarded at the time of purchase!  For example: If you purchase 1 year (360 days) of Membership, you instantly receive a year’s worth of rewards!

How far ahead can I purchase Membership?

You may purchase as much Membership time as you want, but you will only be able to receive the Loyalty Rewards that are currently available.

When will new Loyalty Rewards be available?

Upon release, there will be 360 days of Membership Loyalty Rewards.  We will release new Loyalty Rewards every 6 months.

I just bought the game!  Will the included membership count for Loyalty Rewards?

Yes!  Your purchase will count towards your first 30 days of Membership Loyalty Rewards.

My Membership is going to expire February 1st, 2016!  Will I still get anything?

Yes!  As long as you’re a Member on February 1st, 2016, You will receive the 30-day Loyalty Reward!

Do Bonus Points still expire in 6 months?

Yes, any Bonus Points you don’t spend still expire within 6 months (180 days) from when you got them.

If I earn 1 Black Bullion, how does the Membership Benefit affect that?

We round up!  If you would have gained 1 Black Bullion, you now receive 2.

What about Veteran Points?

Veteran Points remain a separate currency.  Veteran Points are no longer awarded, but may continue to be spent in the Item Store.

What about the buddy recruitment program?  

The buddy recruitment program is still available at this time.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

For people who don't already own a lot of games, this sounds genuinely amazing. You pay $12 a month, 60 cents goes to charity, and you get a selection of games added to your library. If you want to quit subscribing, you keep all of the games you've been given.

Next month includes Alien: Isolation.

I have some game codes I'd like to giveaway.  

The first one is for a copy of FF XIV.  So you've ever been interested in checking it out send me a PM.  First come first serve.  I'm not going to make you tell me why you deserve the code because I'm not a narcissistic dickweed. :)

The second code is for anyone who plays SWTOR and would like a Taun Taun mount and Thermal retention suit to show off.  Same deal as above except this time you have to shower me with tons of compliments...ok maybe I am a narcissistic dickweed. :)

FFXIV code is gone.

Ebuyer has a good deal on a GTX 970.  Not only do you get Tom Clancys The Division (this deal can be gotten elsewhere) you also get Farcry Primal.  Plus they are throwing in a 240Gb Sandisk SSD for £292.

http://www.ebuyer.com/666705-asus-gtx-970-strix-directcu-ii-oc-4gb-gddr5-dual-dvi-hdmi-strix-gtx970-dc2oc-4gd5 

5 hours ago, cossieuk said:

Ebuyer has a good deal on a GTX 970.  Not only do you get Tom Clancys The Division (this deal can be gotten elsewhere) you also get Farcry Primal.  Plus they are throwing in a 240Gb Sandisk SSD for £292.

http://www.ebuyer.com/666705-asus-gtx-970-strix-directcu-ii-oc-4gb-gddr5-dual-dvi-hdmi-strix-gtx970-dc2oc-4gd5 

Hm.

Could go back from ATI for my gaming machine. As long as I don't have to take the SSD, paying me 292 bucks is not enough to make me use it.

10 hours ago, Darmokk said:

Hm.

Could go back from ATI for my gaming machine. As long as I don't have to take the SSD, paying me 292 bucks is not enough to make me use it.

Sell it on Ebay for £40, someone will buy it

16 hours ago, cossieuk said:

If I didn't already have AMD stuff and a SSD, I'd probably get this. As it stands, I'm looking to pick up a new R9 390 for £252, so I'll be selling a R9 270x soon.

If you pre-order the new South Park game, The Fractured But Whole, you will get a free copy of The Stick of Truth.  

If you havent played The Stick of Truth, I cant recommend it enough