LOTROCommunity

Spotted a bargain - post here

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's this one, but I'm an idiot and merged yours with this, and it moved the whole other thread instead of yours. Should be fixed now, though.

6 Free Batman games on the Epic Games store https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/batman-free-week The Arkham collection and 3 Lego Batman games.  Each of the 2 packs is normally

<p>

Witcher 1 & 2 also. I can't quite ever get myself to play that game - maybe to dark for me.

You've tried to play W1 only or W2 too? They are quite diffrent in many ways. If you've have both of them already bought, you may try to give W2 a shot someday when you're bored. You don't necessarily have to play / complete W1 in order to understand what is happening or have fun in W2. -------------@androcleseNice offer. Sleeping Dogs has superb climate. It has some few super annoying things too - like DLC ads in game- (WTF? Square Enix) - reason why I bought it only when it was on super high discount like 80% - some months ago - it was very short deal though and I doubt it will be easy to get that kind of discount again. If not that I would consider buying it on higher price. I hope that SD2 won't have this annoying DLC ads, because otherwise SD has superb music and HK climate. If it will I won't buy it at all or until it goes into super discount though.

I just wish there was a tiny bit more information there.

What do you mean?

The page has a picture, the title, how much discount is on it and the price, and when you click on each one it takes you to a page that gives you a summery of the game, genre types, reviews and other details, as well as any videos and pictures associated with it.

What information did you want?

What do you mean?

The page has a picture, the title, how much discount is on it and the price, and when you click on each one it takes you to a page that gives you a summery of the game, genre types, reviews and other details, as well as any videos and pictures associated with it.

What information did you want?

Without opening a page I can't even see what genre a game is. The cover pictures are useless.

Someone should let Amazon know that this will not work as it has a Codemasters key in it and they are now invalid. Someone might be conned into buying this worthless item

Someone should let Amazon know that this will not work as it has a Codemasters key in it and they are now invalid. Someone might be conned into buying this worthless item

Someone should let Amazon know that the minimum system requirements posted by Turbine are a completely wrong. Someone might get conned into buying this and find it is worthless because the minimum requirements are wrong.

http://www.amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Online-Riders-Download/dp/B00EUHVO8G/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1383686781&sr=1-4

Shame on you Turbine. Can't you do anything right? You know about this - so why wont you fix it?

System Requirements:

Minimum:

• Processor: Intel Pentium 4 - 1.8GHz or AMD equivalent
  • Memory: 512 MB
  • Hard Disk Space: 10 GB Free Space
  • Video Card: 64MB GPU with pixel shader 1.1 support (NVIDIA Geforce 3 or AMD Radeon 8500)
  • DirectX®: 9.0

I would love to see ROR played with 512 MB of Ram and a Pentium.

Someone should let Amazon know that the minimum system requirements posted by Turbine are a completely wrong. Someone might get conned into buying this and find it is worthless because the minimum requirements are wrong.

Technically until they officialy release new specs they're not worng, just outdated :P

I filled out the report form 8 times with different email address explaining that, hopefully they will pull it down.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Yes it's WB..., but honest real B2P games and not some microtransaction extortion.

Batman games, Fear games, something called Scribblenauts and Lotr War in the North.

Also, no more manually copying each key to steam! They're now just automagically added to your account, which is awesome.

You can just write a review on Amazon for each product page pointing out the bad hardware specs. Those reviews get approved and since there are few reviews they are visible.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Yes it's WB..., but honest real B2P games and not some microtransaction extortion.

Batman games, Fear games, something called Scribblenauts and Lotr War in the North.

Hey that is just steam codes, right? I should get this, I think my copy of fear2 is still bound to a CD/DVD check and I have no idea where I put my drive :D

How's the war in the north game?

Steam yeah.

Althrough you need to connect your Steam account to HumbleBundle webpage after you buy and then add those games by "clicking".  They don't give key-codes directly anymore sadly  (I just don't like those let's integrate stuff generally - fortunatelly there is an option to un-link as well) -  still it's too good of an offer to pass on it ;p

Haven't played this Lord of the Rings : War in the North yet.  I have too much on my plate atm, it is on the list "to be played in future" but It have to wait :)

Also, no more manually copying each key to steam! They're now just automagically added to your account, which is awesome.

That's annoyed me no end. I'm part of a gaming commmunity that has a little thing we do, those of us that can afford it buy offers like the humble bundles for whetever games we like and the extra games we don't play we pass on the codes to eachother, we can't do that now they auto add the codes to your steam, it's almost as bad as DRM.

Well, they've also updated their terms of service: you are now allowed to gift someone a single game from a bundle (as long as you don't claim it yourself). Selling individual keys is still a no-no though, which seems right.

Well, they've also updated their terms of service: you are now allowed to gift someone a single game from a bundle (as long as you don't claim it yourself). Selling individual keys is still a no-no though, which seems right.

Oh we never sold the codes to eachother, we gave away whatever we didn't want, we even had little competitions for them, was fun.