LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Almagnus1

Trump goes to England, Hilarity Ensues

As Sargon just does such a good job at summing up the dumbassery... I'm starting to feel really ashamed for everyone in London that has to deal with this moron as a mayor.

We had Trump's helicopter and all the fanfare that went with it fly over my house. Noisy fucking bastard, it was. Made the whole house shake.

I've fallen into the position of assuming all these people having little tantrums over Trump being here are just arrogant idiots that think they're being brave do-gooders, just because it's an easier explanation. The level of propaganda they've been fed has meant they don't live in the real world any more. To them, he's literally Hitler and that's that. Of course they'd try to protest what they see as a tyrant that mass murders [insert particular interest group here]. But it's all just an illusion given to them by The Powers That Be.

After all, they didn't protest about Obama having multiple state visits during his time in office, and yet that prick signed off on 7 wars that stole tens of thousands of innocent lives. But it's okay, because he's a half-black Democrat that smiles a lot. By comparison, Trump is an immature, idiotic bully with a fragile ego and a habit of lying, but the serious shit they put on him is laughable. The cock can't even get half of his plans through congress, and the ones he does manage to do aren't even what the protestors have been led to believe. Hell, I'd take a pretty solid gamble and say the majority of those people out there with their little signs don't even know what they're really protesting about. Orange man bad! The news said so!

image.png.52179c76561dc01c7156e93e9e1fa67d.png

6 hours ago, Jedy2 said:

You should be ashamed for unleashing this moron upon us. 

AND YOU SHOULD BOW BEFORE THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

8 hours ago, Doro said:

We had Trump's helicopter and all the fanfare that went with it fly over my house. Noisy fucking bastard, it was. Made the whole house shake.

I've fallen into the position of assuming all these people having little tantrums over Trump being here are just arrogant idiots that think they're being brave do-gooders, just because it's an easier explanation. The level of propaganda they've been fed has meant they don't live in the real world any more. To them, he's literally Hitler and that's that. Of course they'd try to protest what they see as a tyrant that mass murders [insert particular interest group here]. But it's all just an illusion given to them by The Powers That Be.

After all, they didn't protest about Obama having multiple state visits during his time in office, and yet that prick signed off on 7 wars that stole tens of thousands of innocent lives. But it's okay, because he's a half-black Democrat that smiles a lot. By comparison, Trump is an immature, idiotic bully with a fragile ego and a habit of lying, but the serious shit they put on him is laughable. The cock can't even get half of his plans through congress, and the ones he does manage to do aren't even what the protestors have been led to believe. Hell, I'd take a pretty solid gamble and say the majority of those people out there with their little signs don't even know what they're really protesting about. Orange man bad! The news said so!

image.png.52179c76561dc01c7156e93e9e1fa67d.png

and this is the issue.  To many morons believe what the liberal media feeds them instead of taking the time to figure things out on their own,.  It shows America as a Nation is full of dumb asses but than again what do you expect from a country where more people know which Kardashian is fucking which NBA star this week instead of who their local congressmen are.

19 minutes ago, TheKickman said:

and this is the issue.  To many morons believe what the liberal media feeds them instead of taking the time to figure things out on their own,.  It shows America as a Nation is full of dumb asses but than again what do you expect from a country where more people know which Kardashian is fucking which NBA star this week instead of who their local congressmen are.

Which is also why most Americans look at the UK and go "apparently Mom's gone senile".

9 minutes ago, TheKickman said:

It's not just America, it's here in the UK, too. That same fervent leftism is springing up here, where people instantly believe what the media says and (more importantly) what their echo-chamber social media says. They're at the point now where they've become hypocritical; it's not just equality between sexes, it's hatred of men. It's not just equality between races, it's hatred of whites. It's not just freedom of speech, it's freedom of their speech only. And so on and so on, with all of it being seen as completely correct and morally justifiable, even with promotion of violence against those they deem to be the latest homophobic, misogynistic Nazi for not agreeing with their views.

I'll give a small example. Recently, there was this video going around about how women are constantly harassed. Obviously, normal, decent people don't go around doing that and see it as disgusting. However, the whole thing was framed as "this is what men do", so the response from the leftist audience was "all men are evil". They were all patting themselves on the back for their ignorant conclusion. That led one such harpy to say "I want to go punch the next man I see in the face", to dozens of responses in support. Flip the genders and they'd take issue with it, but that doesn't dawn on them from their hypocritical position of extreme leftism. One guy said something like "not all men", and they turned their attention to him, harassing him with sexual comments, personal attacks, libellous claims. All the shit they say women go through, they were actively promoting. All without a hint of irony or self-awareness.

Which is why the UK is where it is, with so many leftist sheep believing whatever narrative is cooked up for them at that moment in time. Right now, it's "Orange Man Bad". In a month? Probably "Boris Johnson Bad". Spin that wheel of hollow moral outrage, and we'll see where it lands.

23 hours ago, Doro said:

It's not just America, it's here in the UK, too. That same fervent leftism is springing up here, where people instantly believe what the media says and (more importantly) what their echo-chamber social media says. They're at the point now where they've become hypocritical; it's not just equality between sexes, it's hatred of men. It's not just equality between races, it's hatred of whites. It's not just freedom of speech, it's freedom of their speech only. And so on and so on, with all of it being seen as completely correct and morally justifiable, even with promotion of violence against those they deem to be the latest homophobic, misogynistic Nazi for not agreeing with their views.

I'll give a small example. Recently, there was this video going around about how women are constantly harassed. Obviously, normal, decent people don't go around doing that and see it as disgusting. However, the whole thing was framed as "this is what men do", so the response from the leftist audience was "all men are evil". They were all patting themselves on the back for their ignorant conclusion. That led one such harpy to say "I want to go punch the next man I see in the face", to dozens of responses in support. Flip the genders and they'd take issue with it, but that doesn't dawn on them from their hypocritical position of extreme leftism. One guy said something like "not all men", and they turned their attention to him, harassing him with sexual comments, personal attacks, libellous claims. All the shit they say women go through, they were actively promoting. All without a hint of irony or self-awareness.

Which is why the UK is where it is, with so many leftist sheep believing whatever narrative is cooked up for them at that moment in time. Right now, it's "Orange Man Bad". In a month? Probably "Boris Johnson Bad". Spin that wheel of hollow moral outrage, and we'll see where it lands.

what I find even more hysterical is when these types of people are protesting in marches ect. for rights they already have oir have zero idea what they are protesting for.  There are tons of vids on youtube where people in these marches are questioned and have zero clue about anything.  I also love chowder and the change my mind videos.  Shows how sad our education system has become when on a university campus these kids have no clue.

• Upvote 1

What I find Ironic is how the those who claim they are fighting against fascism are the ones who are displaying all the attributes of being fasicst lol..

During the protest yesterday two people, both men aged over 50, were attacked by those protesting against Trump because they dared to speak out against them. 

• Upvote 1

Reminds me of a time when Obummer and his wife visited England and  presented a stately gift to Queen Elisabeth: an ipod with a bunch of classic British musicals on it. A fucking ipod. To the Queen of England.  Funny how this imbecility didn't get any media coverage, I sure wonder why...

Trump and Obama are just natural symptoms of the same public syndrome that got both elected. Inverse personalities yet all dynamics are the same. Both condescending entitled arrogant narcissists full of themselves. I actually don't mind Trump (I mean, I don't throw tantrums when I see his mug in media), at least he's not hiding his ego behind a saccharine cutesy public persona like the mask Obummer wore. And it's been transparent as hell most of Trump's public life that he's a power-hungry empire mogul. I guess I like assholes who are up front about themselves. All the cloying duplicity of Obummer's empty suit so avidly fellated by the mainstream was fucking nauseating.

On which note...

Consider similarities in the Lotro Official forum dynamics and the "political" social media. All the sycophantic circlejerking, all the borderline-personality black & white thinking/splitting into "good/evil", all the logical fallacies, all the hypocrisies, all the cock-sucking, all the rabid blind defending their position and immunity to reasonable dialogue, all the inability to handle criticism because they take it personally because their lives are sad and they are co-dependent on this wonderful supply of validation that feeds them with illusion that they matter, so "You're wrong because I'm right, how dare you attack my favorite thing,  this is the only right/ethical/moral way to think/do/act, if you disagree you're a subhuman troll!!1"

I really think all this rabid hysterical "Leftism" has nothing to do with politics at all. And nothing to do with Leftism. But is being so portrayed,  constructed and manufactured. It's just the same borderline emotionally-unstable co-dependent types, just replace Lotro with "social activism" and voilá.  They think they're all about politics... but they don't even have a clue, it's just an outlet to vent all that pent up emo rage. And by the time they get a clue (those with enough intelligence to do some research), they're already so indoctrinated into their own pathological cognitive dissonances they'll ignore facts that disagree with their positions. 

IMO biggest error lies in reacting to these behaviors as if they "actually" express political dialogue. All it does is validate this social group of borderlines as a legit political stance/position/whatever. For-profit privately owned media is only too happy to market their media content to this demographic. And voilá, all these "liberal" news outlets with clickbait emotionally-charged headlines, all the Trump-tantrums, all the protesting, all the rage-mongering. Political dialogue? It's got fuck-all to do with politics and all to do with rabid fanatics usurping spotlight for their circlejerks. It's not liberalism, it's not leftism - but of course they're happy to claim these labels, it gives their shrill shrieks more visibility. A Lotro Official forum brought to life. 

Having observed these currents since early 2000s... I kinda still think that if conservative demographic hadn't started reacting to them, and simply carried on their own articulate dialogue on complex sociopolitical issues with reasonable balanced liberal demographic, the crazies wouldn't have gotten such a foothold. Instant media, internet, and for-profit news outlets tailoring their content to their targets' attitudes (goes for both sides) pretty much invented it as a phenomenon. But I'm naive, so politics ain't for me.

It's ridiculous that while our own politicians are busy ripping democracy and freedom out from under us, the British sheeple (and only a fraction of them, at that) are out protesting another country's leadership, to no fucking benefit. Their "protests" have done nothing, and apparently one of the most important things for those protesting was to poke at Trump's fragile ego. Really? Fucking really? Brexit is being intentionally delayed and made as difficult as possible, so that the media and leftists can point at it to say "see how bad leaving the EU is" (without ever actually leaving it to begin with) and convince the idiot masses that they just can't do what's asked of them so a second referendum is the only option, knowing they'll all be easily manipulated into a remain vote this time around. Meanwhile, we've got to make sure playground taunting of a US president takes the spotlight!