LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Altreg01

Did Mirk actually launch?

I thought I read somewhere that Mirk launched this week. My kin's discord is quiet and havent seen any posts here about it. Kind of like "if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it does it make a sound?"

I think they are all busy in Rohan/Dunland on their Guardians. They're complaining that they don't have a source for new First Agers at 65, a load of barters set to level 70 and not dropping on Durchest which raid kins had in their farming plans. Mob difficulty levels apparently looking set right at the cost of Anvil difficulty outrageous, flipping that switch in a hotfix next week.

Blizzard actually spent dosh on this stuff.

2 minutes ago, Macdui101 said:

Mob difficulty levels apparently looking set right at the cost of Anvil difficulty outrageous, flipping that switch in a hotfix next week.

Haha, thought I also read someplace that mob difficulty was adjusted levels 61-80 something.  Ill be lucky if I get on before Sunday and my Warden which Ive ignored at kin request for moar healers is just 57. Now of course we have 12 level capped RKs and an handful of minnies making my RK a waste of time. Looks like Ill have Moria all to myself

On 6/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, Altreg01 said:

I thought I read somewhere that Mirk launched this week. My kin's discord is quiet and havent seen any posts here about it. Kind of like "if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it does it make a sound?"

I probably would've posted something, but I stopped playing again. I'm guessing the few here still knocking about on the Limited Servers are busy actually playing it, and in a few days when the content runs dry we'll get an update as to where things are at. From what I've heard from a few others who are more invested in those servers than I was, it's not going very well.