LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Splay

Ever wonder who gets LotRO forum threads locked or deleted?

I read this thread yesterday and admit it didn't stand much a of a chance because of the title.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674824-Dont-Support-Standing-Stone-Games

Also, the OP doesn't understand the forum community or how the rules get applied by the moderator. Added, the OP isn't using the best choices to express their thoughts. Ending, with being baited into the same SJW, PC bitch traps to get the threads locked or closed.

In this thread you'll find that old hag DJ saying the same old shite. In her post's you always find her recollection of LotRO's history as to how it came to be and where it is now rational. I think she keeps typing this spew so she can remember or else that part of her brain would have a void. With all that said, here is why I made the thread with the question and in the links that follows you can find the answer.

Here she is with her 1st post responding to the OP.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674824-Dont-Support-Standing-Stone-Games&p=7953404#post7953404

"Well, sir, if fighting is your thing, and you think LotRO has an insufficient quantity of it, you are welcome to go elsewhere, where the standing line wears thinner and the dropping dead lie thick, and the foes who come to meet your sword shall see you and be sick.

I shall not follow you, and neither, I think, will RiverBirch. I like it here.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the Sun sails and the Moon walks."

Here is her history diatribe. You know, the one that is there to avoid the space in her head becoming a void.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674824-Dont-Support-Standing-Stone-Games&p=7953438#post7953438

"And you should think about the fact that many don't love PvP.

History: In Turbine > SSG games, starting with Asheron's Call in 1998, PvP has always been consensual. In AC1, you had to get to level 20 and go to a rather difficult place and swear fealty to Bael'Zharon, to become a "red dot" who could attack, and be attacked by, other "red dots," and nobody else. In AC2, you had to go to a region that belonged to a faction other than your own. (There was one tiny patch of ground, reached only by a portal, where anybody could fight anybody else, but you had to choose to enter the portal.) I can't speak about DDO, I only played the beta and never got out of level 1. smile.png As for LotRO, PvMP was introduced only in the last six months before launch (I assume the then-owners of Turbine thought it would make more money), to the great disappointment of everyone on the beta forums. And, you'll note, you have to choose to enter a PvMP region.

There are many, many games whose major focus is all-PvP all the time. I wish you success in finding the one you like best."

The OP finally responds to the old skanky thing.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674824-Dont-Support-Standing-Stone-Games&p=7953442#post7953442

They mess up her quote in their response but its still an understandable posting.

"whether pvp or pve

People stop playing lotro

It's because the SSG does nothing and ignores us

the class balance can not get it and want to bring out a new race Xdd

but there are still idiots that supported ssg"

So at this point the ancient Hen gets all pissy and posts this.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674824-Dont-Support-Standing-Stone-Games&p=7953444#post7953444

"Hmmm. Now you have just insulted me, and a number of other players.

It's Saturday afternoon here. I forsee this thread getting closed early Monday morning EDT."

Trap set, Bait placed in trap. Prey steps into trap not realizing the bait is poisoned.

Then, I come along to put that nasty cunt in her place.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674824-Dont-Support-Standing-Stone-Games&p=7953460#post7953460

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
May the wind under your wings bear you where the Sun sails and the Moon walks.

"This in itself is tantamount to saying, if you don't like it #### here. Which is an instigating statement meant to spur anger. You could have chosen a different path for discourse or abstained all together, but, you know. Reasons..."

Hmmm. Now you have just insulted me, and a number of other players.

"Actually the insult wasn't directed at you personally but it seems you do take offense. Now, why is that?"

It's Saturday afternoon here. I forsee this thread getting closed early Monday morning EDT.

"Well, now we know don't we?"

"It is by no coincidence, that the same poster's are always in the same threads that get locked or deleted. The biased, censorship is real and yet so irrational."

This is the LotRO forum community. A bunch of sag bags who have nothing better to do with their last days, even while they have one foot in the grave. No doubt DJ double reports every time she does one, by using her husbands account as well. It's like she can't help herself. When ever there is a thread about PvP in the general discussion section she is always there saying the same old boring repeat. Like as if it ever made any difference. Once, I even posted in a similar kinda of thread, some bugs can't stay away from the light. I'd be a shamed of myself, if I wasted my last days doing what she somehow feels is championing a cause worthy of Valor. She is so intoxicated with the notion that pvp still exists after all this time the idea just brings it out as a poison stinking up the place with her fuming. Sure she skirts around the rules trying to be coquettish but anyone with two brains cells can see her insults for what they are. I imagine she feels they are victories in her feeble mind. Sad really that is the total sum of one's life.

Also, as I elaborated to, there are as well, the same usual posters in the thread, Nymphonic, Pontin and a few others too addicted to say no, people. You know the fucktards who have thousands of post using some fucked up logic of entitlement rhetoric.

So as a result, I will petition SSG to suggest that any thread which intentionally gets locked (by known bait tactics) within the first page or two, that all who post in the thread receive infractions. The bullshit has gone on far too long from those obsessed, entitled, minded poster's on the forums. They bait intentionally and avoid the pitfalls of infractions. It's time they all fuckin burn in their own personal hell.

It's why I found it easier just to put those idiots on ignore. They can't bait if they aren't even being acknowledged. I ended up with something like two dozen names blocked and those forums went from being filled with idiot sycophants to generic posters almost instantly. In fact, when I'm back home, I'll post them so others can easily tidy up their view.

Arnenna
Bohdb
Boraxxe
Dinara
djheydt
dsltn07
jakeatkisson
Langie
maartena
Mar-Evayave
MAWorking
Nymphonic
Radhruin_EU
thinx
Trobon
Vanyaerunanethiel
whheydt
Wolfhelm
YvainBlakhart

Edit: There's probably more, and I think a couple of those on that list were only added because I just couldn't take cringing any more at their posts, but it's an alright start. If there's any I've missed, let me know.

Thought for a moment it was deleted by now , but thread is still open and post-able.

The real targets for infractions should, of course, be the shrill toxic idiots swarming every critique like the shitstains they are, but of course that's a nope. If anything, they keep exposing themselves in threads like that, and there's still enough posters with heads on their shoulders (including some in that thread) who wouldn't fail to connect the dots between SSG's bullshit excretions and desperate gaping mouths of those forum cucks. And the dots between supporting SSG = enabling more of this. Making the idea to stop giving them money all the more attractive.

It's playing itself out rather well, by this point... The only bad part is that the next upcoming inevitable layoffs will affect the small folks who had nothing to do with this circus-mongering bullshit, while the decision-making "managers" shove more calories up their stagnant asses by inhaling donuts in their D&D circlejerk, all paid for by their forum cucks.

Some names I recall, and I'm not even that active there anymore. It's been a while since the last run-down, but I see some new and some usual suspects on this list so I'll take a stab at filling some in with own experiences.

Arnenna - publicly cancelled her VIP and is critical of SSG, but makes the mistake of engaging (and continuously baiting) forum trolls as if they're capable of honest mature discussion. Too polite and circumspect for a lotro forum, strikes me as genuinely nice person blinded by own inexperience of dealing with toxic personalities, thus unwittingly enabling them, to the point that her (rather substantial) criticism of Lotro management not only loses its edge but is downright hard to even detect, negating the very point of outspoken critical feedback.

Bohdb - a self-precious snowflake, immediately palpable by custom pet photo avatar on a fucking game forum. Textbook cluster B personality disorder specimen, whining on forum about whining on forum. Enters threads to distract self from obvious self-resentment and excrete on others' views. Pathological toxic turdlet.

Boraxxe - 2013 player council member, in other words a good-for-nothing useless mouth who thinks he's good for everything. Anyone with an urge to insert their own real-life selfies into their online game forum sigs reveals their IQ even before anything is posted. Inane, irrelevant posts with forgettable content, made by a stereotypical extrovert who needs to dump his excess energy at anything that breathes. Self-aware of own mediocrity, hence the idiot selfies in signature to attract attention. Obviously it worked, as it's the only damn reason I even recognize this fucking name.

Dinara - no recollection of this one, other than seeing similarly vague generic 'female fantasy' name handles on forum posts that get easily butt hurt over anything that doesn't clap and cheer for SSG. Goes hand in hand with black and white thinking, picking sides, triangulating, and other 3rd grade slumber party bullshit these name types never seem to outgrow.

djheydt - pathological narcissist sociopath incapable of basic human empathy or reciprocity. Is only into Tolkien and Lotro insofar as it creates a platform for trumpeting one's own "expertise" - since no other author and no other game generate such promising yield of worshipers. Predatory. Enough was said about this one over the years in these forums. I'm just gonna say I'm glad I studied some psychology and can pull the plug on some forum personalities without garnering them with the same human regard that they lack.

dsltn07 - no idea who the fuck this is. Probably some sock puppet account of another name on this list, sounds so try-hard generic it seems contrived.
jakeatkisson - never seen this one around.
Langie - no recollection of this one.

maartena - stopped posting and isn't around on forums, for very obvious reason... things have been quiet and non-controversial lately for the most part, so no "hot issues" to excrete unsolicited opinionated mental diarrhea at. Perhaps licking his hurt oversensitive ego after being taken to task in his Legendary sub-forum thread about "asshole in Misty Mountains". Surprisingly easy to shut up and take down, if publicly catching him at his own inconsistencies. Just a small-office-administrative weasel type, sickeningly smarmy but hilariously soft target. Dramatically losing forum "relevance points" now that SSG moved to livestreamers/twitch as their ass-kissing sources (clearly alien turf to him). Known for giving "personal opinions" on Bullroarer content without actually having logged into Bullroarer to "personally" see and test such content first hand - per his own admission. SSG and Lotro development is standing on the shoulders of these feedback giants, obviously.

Mar-Evayave - never posts anymore, and good fucking riddance. Going by how much she was fellating Turbine's management and Lotro's development, you'd think she would be active on forums giving advice to new players, answering questions, posting screenshots and game experiences, etc - Funny how that ain't so, ain't it. Made herself scarce soon as Sapience got the boot. I had a lot of fun trolling her in 2014 by calling out her self-righteous BS, wherein her best attempt at trying to shut me down amounted to resorting to her bogus morality posturing, then curling up into a ball and whining when that didn't work. (Incidentally, that was in a thread started by a member of Lonely Mountain Band bragging about contacting Guinness World Records to count Weatherstock attendance. Which quickly descended into a shit-flinging fest of hurt fragile egos, when this announcement wasn't greeted with the orgasmic excitement they were expecting. Still a fun thread for the lols, reminding how fucking culty and toxic the Landroval RP cummunity really is.)

MAWorking - vaguely rings a bell. The only thing I remember about this name is how forgettable it is.

Nymphonic - a gloomy self-resenter, as evidenced by forced excited inanities he only ever posts. Never engages in actual conversations or discussions of on-point issues. His contrived mask of pro-Lotro cheer has multiple cracks: such as his own self-admission that he never spends real money on Lotro (all expansions bought with LP from lifer stipend), or his repeated claims that Lotro is just one of several games he's fiddling with and that he'd abandon it anytime it stopped serving his needs and never miss it. You can smell some antisocial-narcissism here, but he's far more emotionally intelligent than Bohdb and camouflages it far more subtly under his cheery hobbit mask. Inserts self into critical threads to shoot down others' opinions/experiences while passing himself off as a winsome exemplar by never actually getting argumentive but trying to overwrite others by sticking to his scripted "well I'm having fun." Looking at his post count, one has to wonder why someone who has so much fun in Lotro spends all this time on internet forums claiming to have fun in Lotro, instead of in game actually having it. Funny how that goes.

Radhruin_EU - thicker than a gelatinous soup from Soviet communal kitchens in which cooks wash their feet. Claims to have "decades" of RPG "experience", which gives good indication of his personal life status and demographic he falls into. Imbecilic mind-blind hypervocal turd who gets off on trying to get the last word in everything "lore" related. Pathologically incapable of recognizing difference between his own convoluted interpretations and objective textual affordances, as well as difference between own head and other people's minds. Shits on others' creativity and imaginations, obviously incapable of creating or imagining anything of his own due to being dropped on his head hurled against the wall when born, repeatedly.  I hope someone curb-stomps him, what a waste of tissue and organs. The only twat on my ignore list besides the Vanya pervert.

thinx - I'm most certain he does not.
Trobon - never heard or seen this one. 

Vanyaerunanethiel - plenty said already in another thread about this sexual predator still running loose and ban-free. Coming soon to a child Lotro player near you.

whheydt - still out there in the wild, but posting privileges have been suspended years ago and good riddance.
Wolfhelm - no recollection of anything worth noting.
YvainBlakhart - never encountered this one, and I'm sure I'm not missing out.

Fun group. Lotro official forums are a hoot. So is the game development. "Powered by our fans."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes , I see the thread is still open. I hadn't accounted for SSG to be watching. Seeing which way the pendulum swings, before taking any action, in case it went against their benefit. At this point, since the OP is absent, it will remain open for the cheer leading squad to toss around their pom poms. However, I suspect once rebuttals arrive, a lock will come soon after.

For many years, I have refrained from making tickets to the CM. Even in this forum, I was accused by someone of doing so, even though to that date I had not. That policy is coming to an end. Nearly every person Doro listed is fair game. I could place them on ignore and surely it would end it, for me, but after so many years and so many forum users being banned at the behest of these stooges, its time for some pay back. It'll will be my way of saying "fuck you" to all of them before my time in LotRO expires. I'll elude to more once that expiring moment has passed in a future post or thread. Until then, every fucker who uses bait posting to lock threads will end up getting banned by their own actions. Especially those already listed here in this thread.

And Dorothy? The reason I made this thread. I'll be sure to remind her to put her other foot in the grave.

3 hours ago, Wrath of Winter said:

Arnenna - publicly cancelled her VIP and is critical of SSG...

Arnenna is the prime example of why SSG, in the end, will never change.  Yes, she publicly criticizes them on the forum and yes, she said that she cancelled her VIP (only to resub later for the "legendary" server). But, she keeps saying, "if SSG does x, I'm going to quit."  SSG does x and she is still around.  Now take that example and spread it over years.  She keeps moving the goal post and thinks that simply playing the game, but not giving them any money (even though she is) is "not supporting them".  Bottom line, she can't let the game go.  And SSG depends on people like her.  Don't let the forum criticism fool you, SSG has their hooks in deep.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Papi said:

Arnenna is the prime example of why SSG, in the end, will never change.  Yes, she publicly criticizes them on the forum and yes, she said that she cancelled her VIP (only to resub later for the "legendary" server). But, she keeps saying, "if SSG does x, I'm going to quit."  SSG does x and she is still around.  Now take that example and spread it over years.  She keeps moving the goal post and thinks that simply playing the game, but not giving them any money (even though she is) is "not supporting them".  Bottom line, she can't let the game go.  And SSG depends on people like her.  Don't let the forum criticism fool you, SSG has their hooks in deep.

She does keep finding a reason to sub doesn't she. She says what she sees but misses a lot besides. I have a feeling that I got an infraction because I had a run in with her and maybe Lord.Funk white knighted and reported me. She's not the worst. But I see her magically leaving a discussion when she realises she has no ground to stand on.  But I don't think she can actually entertain that SSG management are the corrupt dishonest entity that they are.

Too many arrive at an opinion without a reasoned argument. I've long though the report must be their only weapon when challenged. I never needed such because I can stand by my argument or yield to another's if appropriate. 

The rest of these names contain some serial lotro under achievers.

But at least it's a public forum (excepting most of us ofc) just think what diatribe must be going on with the sycophants and Jerry in their private streamer channels.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Papi said:

Yeah, I remember when she resubbed for the legendary servers and was super self-righteous about it when people called her out.  She's exactly why SSG will keep doing what they're doing no matter that people complain about it, but she'll never admit it.

3 hours ago, MusicMachine said:

Hard to believe that fucking Amorey didn't qualify. Is she gone for good from the OF? 

She probably would've done had she been posting when I was. But my list is the result of a few from years ago and most from very recent, so I never saw her "in the wild" so to speak.

On 8/20/2019 at 12:29 PM, Doro said:

She probably would've done had she been posting when I was. But my list is the result of a few from years ago and most from very recent, so I never saw her "in the wild" so to speak.

Be thankful that you didn't, as I'm fairly certain she was part of the "I don't like you so I'm going to report you as a troll" crowd.

On 8/19/2019 at 6:54 PM, Papi said:

Aaaand - she's subbed again..."temporarily".   

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675094-Good-job-SSG-or-not&p=7956589#post7956589

Can someone please make the sacrifice and go through her post history to create a collage of every time she said she'd quit, and point out that she needs to stop using the phrase because it means nothing coming from her?

On 9/5/2019 at 9:34 PM, warspeech said:

That thread is ridiculous.  She goes on saying that SSG should recoup the FA symbols that people grabbed from the Skirmish camp (mistake on SSG's part for having them avail for barter) and then later admits that she, herself, got one from the skirmish camp.  WTF?  I always feel like I need to wash my brain out with soap after reading that forum.

• Like 1

I don't even understand why they're arguing about FA symbols in the first place. Give it a few months untill isengard gets old and LS servers will probably close. It's pointless.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:16 PM, Papi said:

That thread is ridiculous.  She goes on saying that SSG should recoup the FA symbols that people grabbed from the Skirmish camp (mistake on SSG's part for having them avail for barter) and then later admits that she, herself, got one from the skirmish camp.  WTF?  I always feel like I need to wash my brain out with soap after reading that forum.

She defends DF and admits not watching her streams. Literally can't entertain looking at the evidence in case it challenges her opinion. Once refused to come here for a look around!

DF has opened Pandora's Box however:

She has had someone make her a second age songbook. She didn't have the gold to buy a first age symbol on the AH. She was scrambling around for Star-lits for the pre-imbue LI. Had to do a cross server transfer to get them. On levelling up the songbook she chose Raise the Spirit above Cry of the Chorus cooldown. Then asked herself why wouldn't you Imbue once it was complete? Her followers didn't pipe in with - Because you have zero resources to make it as powerful as it is pre-imbue.  No Smiths token for empowerments, the last of the Star-lits all but used up pre-imbue and complete failure to cycling through levelling LIs for much of any IXP runs. Years of advocating dressing up barbie and supporting SSG with purchases beyond her lifer account she is (I still think out of a job) on a limited budget (still free) and relying on a recent stream freebie to buy 10 keys mostly up shit creak without a clue.

• Like 1

Druidsfire co-host on the Friday Cord of the Rings live stream. Self-absorbed game dev junkie/stalker.

I'm already making the supreme sacrifice watching the drivel that Druidsfire is spouting out as content.

• Like 1

On thread title topic; I bet my never-existent gamble-to-win keys that this one has been baiting to get the thread locked.

12 minutes ago, Urwendil said:

On thread title topic; I bet my never-existent gamble-to-win keys that this one has been baiting to get the thread locked.

Agreed. No idea who that is, but they've already earned a place on the ignore list.

6 hours ago, Macdui101 said:

Druidsfire co-host on the Friday Cord of the Rings live stream. Self-absorbed game dev junkie/stalker.

I'm already making the supreme sacrifice watching the drivel that Druidsfire is spouting out as content.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense.

Yeah, the LI grind is ridiculous, and it would be quite eye opening for some scrub that can't play to get completely rekt by it.  It'll also help show Cord why having a fangirl to help prop you up is a bad idea because you need to work with the actually good players.  You (ideally) want to balance things around what's balanced at the top because eventually everyone with some measure of skill will get there (or get close).

7 hours ago, Urwendil said:

4:44Pm, Est Thread locked.