LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

18 minutes ago, Splay said:

I say he would win and not because his views are perfect to win. Not because he has prior experience. It would be for the same reason Trump won. And... the reason is?

I think he'd win just because he's "nice" (on the face of it, but he did sign off on having a load of people executed, didn't he?). He's optimistic without needing to resort to identity politics or the latest bandwagon, and that's appealing. You can do a lot with a charismatic leader that's looking to motivate the populace regardless of their background.

Not the reason Trump won, though.

11 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

If women decides that she wants a child - man is a financial slave .

If man wants that child and women doesn't - he can fuck himself .

Doesn't seem very " equal " right ?

I'm against both of those situations, too. But until those leaps in tech are made to avoid the mother being involved, she still gets priority and doesn't just become a walking incubator. After all, asking a woman to go through nearly a year of fairly drastic biological (and subsequently mental and emotional) changes in order to give birth to a baby she doesn't want but the father does is far too much to ask without some sort of agreed reparation. Men have to take the responsibility of planning kids with someone they actually know, not just some random that turns out they didn't want kids. The most we can do for now is rid men of the financial burden of a mistake.

59 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

If a women doesnt want a child then she should use a fucking pill . 

This is not always an option for some women as they have adverse reactions to the pill, but where possible I agree women have a role in using contraception.  Sadly there are large parts of the US that is against contraception and go out of their way to make it hard for both men and women to get easy access to it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

If a women doesnt want a child then she should use a fucking pill . 

Okay that is just the most batshit answer you could give. First as previously mentioned, not all women can take the pill for a wide range of reasons. Second, where the actual flying fuck is the responsibility of the man in your "argument"? He can wear a condom or get a vasectomy. But condoms can break (happened to me) vasectomies can reverse themselves.

Then there's a host of socioeconomic reasons why even a couple who would want a child and get pregnant decide that it's not in their best interest or that of the child to carry a fetus to term. And if you even fucking dare to say that the women can just put the child up for adoption, you are so fucking skewed and blind in your supposed moral "superiority" that I am immediately done with you. If you even dare to bring up that sort of bullshit, I will very "respectfully" tell you to FUCK. OFF.

Get a fucking grip and take your "pro-life" bullshit elsewhere. I'm perfectly fine debating the morals of abortion, but not with someone who is this far up their own/whichever overly religious moron they follow's ass that they're completely incapable of reason. 

I speak from experience when I say an abortion is not something you do lightly, nor is it something without potentially far reaching psychological effects. Don't even fucking dare. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Doro said:

I think he'd win just because he's "nice" (on the face of it, but he did sign off on having a load of people executed, didn't he?). He's optimistic without needing to resort to identity politics or the latest bandwagon, and that's appealing. You can do a lot with a charismatic leader that's looking to motivate the populace regardless of their background.

Not the reason Trump won, though.

I was more or less trying to imply a celebrity would win. US voters only seem interested in voting for the wrong reasons today.

Arnold has experience and might make a decent President. Because, he is more appealing than the current President, I'd say it would be a landslide in Arnold's favor.

A number of states still do executions. It's one of the responsibilities of a Governor and I imagine none of them cherish the act or the decision to sign the execution.

11 hours ago, MueR said:

Where the fuck is responsibility of women in your argument ?

Can you leftist get your head out of your ass and admit that women have half of responsibility in sex like in everything else ?

And try to calm your self-righteous autism because frankly you are just embarrassing yourself with this ravings and swearing .

" you dare me " - lol how about you grow up .

But ok i'm gonna say it - it's better to put child to adoption and not to abort it .

I'm not even religious you retarded social justice warrior,just because you THINK something doesn't make it universal fact .

And i'm not gonna take my opinions elsewhere because i have a right to say it,if you don;t like it be a good leftist and abuse your position and ban me .

Gotta protect safe spaces right ?

5 hours ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Can you leftist get your head out of your ass and admit that women have half of responsibility in sex like in everything else ?

And try to calm your self-righteous autism because frankly you are just embarrassing yourself with this ravings and swearing .

But ok i'm gonna say it - it's better to put child to adoption and not to abort it .

I'm not even religious you retarded social justice warrior,just because you THINK something doesn't make it universal fact .

And i'm not gonna take my opinions elsewhere because i have a right to say it,if you don;t like it be a good leftist and abuse your position and ban me .

In a perfect world your mom would have swallowed, yet here we are.  I guess it's easier to make your g/f or wife schedule a doctor's appointment, possibly take a day off from work, get a prescription, and then head to the pharmacy and get it filled.  You could always avoid looking like a selfish prick and spend 3 bucks to buy a pack of rubbers.  You seem like the kind of guy that thinks the easiest way to change a flat tire is to buy a new car.

What's really hilarious is people of your ilk are the only ones I see mentioning "safe spaces."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thrabath said:

well, this topic escalated quickly

.... Wait, it de-escalated at some point?

6 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

In a perfect world your mom would have swallowed, yet here we are.  I guess it's easier to make your g/f or wife schedule a doctor's appointment, possibly take a day off from work, get a prescription, and then head to the pharmacy and get it filled.  You could always avoid looking like a selfish prick and spend 3 bucks to buy a pack of rubbers.  You seem like the kind of guy that thinks the easiest way to change a flat tire is to buy a new car.

What's really hilarious is people of your ilk are the only ones I see mentioning "safe spaces."

Are you implying that women are too weak and inept to take any responsibility for their actions?

Cause that's the misogynistic argument you seem to be pushing here.

12 hours ago, Splay said:

I was more or less trying to imply a celebrity would win. US voters only seem interested in voting for the wrong reasons today.

Arnold has experience and might make a decent President. Because, he is more appealing than the current President, I'd say it would be a landslide in Arnold's favor.

A number of states still do executions. It's one of the responsibilities of a Governor and I imagine none of them cherish the act or the decision to sign the execution.

Arnold cannot be US President without an amendment to the constitution.  You need to go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

6 hours ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Women are very much responsible too. They should make a guy wear a condom if they can't take the pill, or maybe even if they do. There's also things like STDs. There's a reason the condom is the oldest and safest form of birth control. Your previous posts however seem to indicate that you think that if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, she should just take the pill. As was explained to you, not everyone can.

Second, no it is not better to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term and put it up for adoption. There's the socioeconomic reasons why it's a bad thing: the woman's life is on hold for a good half a year, meaning their education might suffer, or their career, or they simply can't afford the care they need while pregnant which in the US is hard enough with the religious right constantly threatening clinics like Planned Parenthood's. Then there's the psychological damage that can occur years down the road, for both the mother and the child. There's years of well documented studies on this subject. And I'm not even getting started on pregnancies resulting from rape or incest or the long term damages those can cause. Or on fetuses with high likelihoods of medical complications like down syndrome or severe physical defects.

Third. Yes you have every right to say what you want, that does not however mean that I have to facilitate you on my forum. If I want to read "alt right" bullshit, I'll just read the Twitter feeds of the orange baby and his most ardent enablers in congress. I'm perfectly fine debating politics, but without "leftist" "libtard" and the likes. If you don't like that, fine, go rant elsewhere.

52 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Arnold cannot be US President without an amendment to the constitution.  You need to go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

Arnold shouldn't be president either. He sure is charismatic and did okay as governor. But what the US needs is someone who can fix the mess Trump is making of the economy and the political landscape, both domestic and abroad. Arnold just isn't that guy. I mean, his approval ratings weren't entirely on him, there was also the global economic crisis which made a mess of even California's economy, but he's just not the beacon of light the US needs. Then again, a chimpanzee would probably do better with the economy, social policies and foreign relations than Trump.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

.... Wait, it de-escalated at some point?

Are you implying that women are too weak and inept to take any responsibility for their actions?

Cause that's the misogynistic argument you seem to be pushing here.

I think your inference says more about you than me.  

4 minutes ago, Papi said:

Those darn Kurds had it coming.  They didn't help us at Normandy.  Trump pulling any and all US presence from the region was something that was planned out with Erdogan.  Turkey waited a day at the most before attacking them.  That means they were ready and waiting to mobilize, not to fight ISIS, but to attack the Kurds.  I guess we'll have to wait for Trump to "obliterate" their economy.

I think the House should hold a vote on the impeachment inquiry, they have enough for it to pass, then it will effectively neuter WH attempts to obstruct.

7 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Those darn Kurds had it coming.  They didn't help us at Normandy.

That sarcasm :D Anyway, the Kurds didn't fight in Normandy en masse, though a few did. They did fight in WW2 though.

48 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

I think the House should hold a vote on the impeachment inquiry, they have enough for it to pass, then it will effectively neuter WH attempts to obstruct.

Except the problem here is that the only thing the Democrats have is a noisy defense for the Biden's criminal activities - and there's no way to impeach Trump without Trump taking out Biden.

And one other point your empty headed "IMPEACH DER PREZ!" doesn't seem to grasp: Do you really want Mike Pence as the President?

43 minutes ago, MueR said:

That sarcasm :D Anyway, the Kurds didn't fight in Normandy en masse, though a few did. They did fight in WW2 though.

I'm not really keen on the move, but the US has been screwing with the Middle East for so long that there's no way to extricate ourselves without making the area worse.  I doubt the Turkish genocide of the Kurds will see MSM coverage because that story would OF COURSE be Islamaphobic as everyone KNOWS that Christians can't be a victim...

1 hour ago, MueR said:

But what the US needs is someone who can fix the mess Trump is making of the economy and the political landscape, both domestic and abroad.

I think Trump has done alright.

Then again, he hasn't turned the US into an Islamic colony, so I guess the EU has that "fault" to complain about.

1 hour ago, MueR said:

Third. Yes you have every right to say what you want, that does not however mean that I have to facilitate you on my forum. If I want to read "alt right" bullshit, I'll just read the Twitter feeds of the orange baby and his most ardent enablers in congress. I'm perfectly fine debating politics, but without "leftist" "libtard" and the likes. If you don't like that, fine, go rant elsewhere.

One just have to look at your twitter feed to see " ORANGE MAN BAD " and " AMERICA RACIST " ,so please by all means gather your friends who think the same and circle-jerk each other .

Also you are the only one raving here ( you and that ape who cant come up with nothing better than mom insults ) .

You start with insults,swear words,name calling and total SJW raving and then you say " I'm perfectly fine debating politics ",well sure you are buddy ... if those are your definitions of debating politics .

Just look how you started with " person becomes at birth PERIOD " and then you retracted after proven wrong .

Maybe better educate yourself on this complicated subjects before entering a discussion ,

But since i have no intention on accommodating someone's fragile ego .... 

ps

your forum have 10 regular users what a success story right there man :)

LMAO

pps

Bye bitches

50 minutes ago, cossieuk said:

As if the Democrats don't have dinners with extremely high plate costs per person as a fundraiser...

Oh wait...

But in all seriousness, campaign finance is a complete cluster so seeing stuff like this is hardly surprising for anyone that's half awake.

4 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I don't need to read it. I already know what it says.

My first post naming Arnold, started with the most important part of the whole post. "If"

I won't post gifs and memes about reading comprehension, so in that you're safe. 😁

6 minutes ago, Splay said:

I won't post gifs and memes about reading comprehension, so in that you're safe. 😁

Yes, we wouldn't have to see you sperging out because the thoughts involved would need to be more complex than "orange man bad"....

----

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/09/trump-surges-deportations-of-illegal-aliens-by-453-percent-in-recent-months/

And this is the kind of stuff I want to see.  I don't want to see people in this country that didn't use the official channels - and if those need fixing we should fix them.

2 hours ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Also you are the only one raving here ( you and that ape who cant come up with nothing better than mom insults ) .

I see that your grasp of nuance fails you.  I didn't insult your mother.  I insulted you by suggesting that she would have done a service by swallowing instead of bringing your ignorance into the world.  I'm sure your mother is a delightful woman., but sometimes tragedy can be averted by an occasional beej.

16 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Yes, we wouldn't have to see you sperging out because the thoughts involved would need to be more complex than "orange man bad"....

But he is bad, and orange.  https://www.fastcompany.com/3063462/what-pantone-color-is-donald-trump

2 hours ago, cossieuk said:

I wonder how long it will take for them to cut a deal and roll over on Rudy, and whomever else they can.

No, he's not.  He's been a far cry better than Obama did as he didn't completely screw up our health care system by demanding everyone get insurance... and then the insurance companies raised their rates and made the cheaper policies useless ($1k deductible, other stuff like that). And as much as you're going to argue that point, that's EXACTLY what happened to me after Obamacare went into effect, and why I didn't have health insurance for close to 8 years - as it was more cost effective to just take the penalty than pay for health insurance.  With the company I'm with now, even factoring the costs for some of the needed procedures, it was still the correct call as I'm still ahead financially compared to what I would have spent had I been on health insurance the entire time.  Yeah, the Canadians are going to point out that they have free insurance (but it's really not because their paying for it with their tax dollars).... yet why do so many Canadians come south of the border for access to the US health care system?1

Trump is actually doing something about illegal immigration (despite the Democrats fighting him), which is going to help out the poorer communities in the country as it makes it harder for using illegals and paying them under the table with the sword of Damocles dangling over their head of "We'll just call ICE on you" for non-compliance.  Then there's also a ton of sex-trafficking that occurs with illegal immigration... that is, unless you like to commit acts of violence against women and rape them after you pay your conscious money.  Prostitution needs to go, as it is heavily tied with sex trafficking.  Those males that support that oppressive industry need to be emasculated for their part in this oppression.

Although, Trump is far from perfect (and I imagine all of us would agree that he's an asshole), but he's a damn sight better than the cluster that HRC's presidency would have been (assuming she didn't die in office as she was looking rather sickly).  Trump's also a better candidate than Sanders (he's lost it), Biden (he's corrupt), or Warren (she's just incompetent) as the news media has decided that those three are going to be the Democratic candidate as (IMO) Yang or Gabbard would have made a better all-around candidate... but they aren't as in-bed with the media as the other three.  Trump's going to troll his way to re-electoin, as the problem with impeachment is that most of the moderate Democrats are #WalkAway ... which is going to create an opening Trump will capitalize on, especially since he loves throwing out honeypots.

Re Orange: Ha ha.  That was funny.... four years ago.

Meanwhile...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-foreign-born-men-who-helped-giuliani-on-ukraine-arrested-on-campaign-finance-charges-11570714188

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465256-suspects-arrested-on-campaign-finance-charges-after-having-lunch-with

"Prosecutors say Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman were part of a conspiracy to funnel a Russian donor’s money into President Trump’s campaign"

I look forward to seeing Giuliani on the weekend news broadcasts spinning out of control on this one (if he decides to show his face).

9 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Trump is actually doing something about illegal immigration...

Is he, though? From the look of the numbers, he's deported fewer people per year than Obama did (but Oboe did it as the media's darling, so it didn't count as racism then), and other than sticking some kids in detention camps it doesn't seem like he's done much else. His "wall" turns out to be a partial fence, which isn't going to change much considering where the current coyotes are most active is also not where they're building. And his own personal brush with illegal immigration was fraudulently getting his foreign porn wife into the country under the guise of a "special talent" visa.

That's actually a thing with Trump, I haven't seen him do anything good for the US, even when he had the political numbers backing him. I get that the opposition does what it can to get in his way now, but he doesn't really have much of a record for changing much. Overturning some Obama stuff, enacting some other Obama stuff like the 8 Muslim countries ban that also got blocked, fucking global economies with tariff wars, and hanging nukes in the balance by having petty slagging matches on Twitter with other world leaders, but not much in the way of positive outcomes. What am I missing that isn't hyperbole to God Emperor Drumpf?