LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

10 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Funny how we've heard the exact same thing since 2016 and we're all still here.

We would still be here regardless of who won in 2016.  I don't see any point you made by saying this. 🙄

Clinton is a beast unto herself.  She adds nothing to the conversation and only hinders the Democratic party.

If she had any self awareness, she would step into the shadows and shut the fuck up.

All she does is remind people of why they voted for Trump in the first place.

But that, in no way whatsoever, excuses Trump for all the shit that hit the fan this past week (and will no doubt continue in the weeks ahead)

4 hours ago, Splay said:

We would still be here regardless of who on in 2016.  I don't see any point you made by saying this. 🙄

I can't imagine what Trump would be like when he's not worried about reelection.  The second term is when Presidents tend to push things through that might be unpopular for a general election.  He's also shown that he's a vindictive little bitch.  It's going to be no holds barred if he gets reelected.  He needs to go.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:36 PM, Amenhir said:

I can't imagine what Trump would be like when he's not worried about reelection.  The second term is when Presidents tend to push things through that might be unpopular for a general election.  He's also shown that he's a vindictive little bitch.  It's going to be no holds barred if he gets reelected.  He needs to go.

I doubt it will be much different tbh...

Still can't wait for it to happen, as he's head and shoulders above any of the Democrat candidates...  as the main ones are all either a foot in death's door or propped up by the media.

According to the latest polls, 52% of Americans now support Trump's impeachment and removal.

In before someone points out that polls don't matter even after they, in turn, have used polls to back up their point.

/shrug.

8 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

propped up by the media.

Do you mean the strength of power Trump wants to sue? The same power that has decided every election in every country worldwide for humanities recent past? The same power which is sought by any person seeking elevated status among any constituency? Trump has lost their favor and can't win if he doesn't make it to the next election.

It is long recognized media holds the long reach of decision making. Truth, lies, propaganda, subterfuge and all those contents, hold the power of a double edged sword.

All this cheer leading, from opposite sides of the game, is just that. Putting this aside, one thing will decide the future of Trump. If his tax returns are made public, he will hang from the noose. It is my understanding this will come to fruition, whether Trumps likes it or not.

Then we will get to see the face of the moron front and center. The media has no problem eating the dead.

https://apnews.com/a66bf441fdfb43ca80d200dcbfb5d09d

Kinda interesting how the media doesn't want to cover the genocide of Christians in the Middle-east.  And yes, I know Isis is just about as lethal to their own (arguably more so), but they've been killing anyone not them for a long time, including people of other religions.  And that's one of the main reasons why they want Israel gone.

4 hours ago, Papi said:

According to the latest polls, 52% of Americans now support Trump's impeachment and removal.

So wait...

In before someone points out that polls don't matter even after they, in turn, have used polls to back up their point.

Isn't this what you just did?

Idiotic hypocrite......

----

Fun fact about the tax returns, Trump has zero legal reason to do it, as it was a political move started by Nixon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/03/want-your-presidential-candidates-to-release-their-taxes-theres-a-bill-for-that/

So why are you so intent on prying into the private life of a person?

4 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

https://apnews.com/a66bf441fdfb43ca80d200dcbfb5d09d

Kinda interesting how the media doesn't want to cover the genocide of Christians in the Middle-east.  And yes, I know Isis is just about as lethal to their own (arguably more so), but they've been killing anyone not them for a long time, including people of other religions.  And that's one of the main reasons why they want Israel gone.

Fun fact about the tax returns, Trump has zero legal reason to do it, as it was a political move started by Nixon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/03/want-your-presidential-candidates-to-release-their-taxes-theres-a-bill-for-that/

Kinda interesting how the media doesn't want to cover all the infanticide that is committed by gerbils in every pet store world wide. And yes we know it happens every day but still...

Trump has no private life. If he did he would fall over dead cause his ego would starve. Btw I wasn't referring to only his personal taxes. Also everything connected to his businesses, which happen to very non personal.

I'll take all your stawman attempts as a concession to defeat. You've used every trick and ploy you could and still its come to this. Kinda Trump-esque isn't it?

On 10/20/2019 at 6:15 PM, Almagnus1 said:

Didn't Trump promise that he would release them.  For that reason alone he should do it.  Why say you will if you are not going to.  Yet another lie by Trump

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Only an idiot quotes a comedy show as "news" and tries to use that in an argument.

I didn't see anywhere mentioned in Papi's post that they were citing a news source.  Calm down cupcake, I think your mom's panties are riding up.

"That's not what I said...that is what people said I said"...and then Chris Wallace (FoX News) plays him a video where (gasp) he says exactly what he is denying he said.  This is Trump World 101.  Say or do something.  Then deny it until a) people will stupidly believe you or b) people will get tired of asking you about it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-acting-chief-of-staff-mick-mulvaney-melts-down-under-brutal-grilling-by-foxs-chris-wallace?ref=home

He's not wrong....

5 hours ago, Papi said:

"That's not what I said...that is what people said I said"...and then Chris Wallace (FoX News) plays him a video where (gasp) he says exactly what he is denying he said.  This is Trump World 101.  Say or do something.  Then deny it until a) people will stupidly believe you or b) people will get tired of asking you about it.

Isn't that exactly what almost all politicians do anyhow?  Why is Trump so special that he deserves more ire than the average one?

11 hours ago, Amenhir said:

I didn't see anywhere mentioned in Papi's post that they were citing a news source.  Calm down cupcake, I think your mom's panties are riding up.

.... Stop telling us about repressed memories from your mom's clients when they used you as a sexual plaything back in the day.

45 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Nice fan wank.  Where's the official source?

Here you go fuckstick, this one was a link I found in a Fox News page.  https://www.scribd.com/document/431580579/SONDLAND

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-taylor-testifies-trump-used-ukraine-aid-white-house-meeting-as-leverage-to-get-investigations

There now you can't accuse me of sourcing the link from some super liberal news agency.

• Like 1

Things get interesting...

17 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Here you go fuckstick, this one was a link I found in a Fox News page.  https://www.scribd.com/document/431580579/SONDLAND

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-taylor-testifies-trump-used-ukraine-aid-white-house-meeting-as-leverage-to-get-investigations

There now you can't accuse me of sourcing the link from some super liberal news agency.

Yeah I can, FoxNews is part of the Corporate MSM you moron.

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Things get interesting...

That's not interesting at all. Its an expectant of desperation. All those republicans are in a blackout because they aren't on any committee's related to the investigation. Cheerleading out of fear is all that was. The best part about the whole thing is the Sargent of Arms finally had something to do.

Sources of news aren't really all that important. This is just you trying to make it as such. Any moron knows select sources will have a bias, yet still facts are facts and knowing how to separate the differences are rather easy.

But apparently not for you.

The shitstorm Trumps stands in gains more velocity as each day passes. It wouldn't surprise me to see headlines, in the future saying, Trump committed suicide.

4 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

You guys always move the goal posts.   I think the fumes from your Donald Trump sex doll are getting to you.  You're definitely a hopeless individual.  When Trump loses, and he will lose, I hope you can find a nice cave to call home.

4 hours ago, Amenhir said:

You guys always move the goal posts.

It's a skill I learned from you, Splay, and Papi.

Amazingly useful, isn't it?

4 hours ago, Amenhir said:

I think the fumes from your Donald Trump sex doll are getting to you.  You're definitely a hopeless individual.

Dude, stop telling us about your pathetic life.

This forum doesn't need what kind of kinky stuff you do, you sad, sick twisted woman.

I'm waiting for the day Pelosi says to Trump, you're fired.

I don't even like her. I like a Clinton less and even less so a Bush, but I have to admit the irony would be karma well served.

Now it looks like the Deep State is out to get Trump. On a good note Edward Snowden says the US Gov't isn't hiding any aliens. I bet the makes Trump sleep better cause aliens couldn't be the real source of Human conflict. He'd be like, whew! We dodged a bullet on that one!

19 hours ago, Splay said:

That's not interesting at all. Its an expectant of desperation. All those republicans are in a blackout because they aren't on any committee's related to the investigation. Cheerleading out of fear is all that was. The best part about the whole thing is the Sargent of Arms finally had something to do.

Actually 12 (or 13, not sure) of them are actually on committees that would have allowed them to be there. Matt Gaetz certainly is. It's just a publicity stunt. One by which they violated security protocols and possibly are criminally liable.

El Caudillo del Mar a Lago is becoming more unhinged by the day...