LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

10 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Oh, and something very relevant that goes into why the Democrats are screwed in 2020:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/12/usc-la-times-voters-donald-trump-democrat-joe-biden/

I'd be very wary of listening to polls. Don't forget that those are the things that made Demon Clinton think she had it in the bag.

7 minutes ago, Doro said:

I'd be very wary of listening to polls. Don't forget that those are the things that made Demon Clinton think she had it in the bag.

The funny thing about it, the data actually originated from the LA Times... which Tim Pool goes over in....

Yeah he tends to wander, ramble, and rant - but from all the media sources I've found, he's about the most neutral of all the journalists out there.

----

Prolly gonna get merged into the prior post, hopefully it doesn't.

A very relevant thing to all of this is that the average American hates the politically correct, identity politics driven message that the Democrats seem to be driven for this election cycle.

For example, Proctor & Gamble (that owns Gillette) took a $8billion write down, largely attributed to the ad campaign that was very woke.

For reference:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-proctergamble-results/pg-posts-strong-sales-takes-8-billion-gillette-writedown-idUSKCN1UP1AD

40 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

1. And Rogan proceeded to poke so many holes it in, it made Swiss cheese look like cheddar.

2.  What has Sanders done to actually solve the problem?

3.  And the handful that did were caught for.... wait for it... tax evasion and other things not related to Trump/Russia (IIRC).

4.  So Russia has tried to do the same thing that we have done countless times over and suddenly it's Trump's fault?

5.  Given how the media has been so anti-Trump since he was elected, most of what you're referring to is baseless propaganda and nothing more.

6.  As the FBI is strongly Democratic, and it was used to SPY on Republican candidates.... what sane Republican would do something that would get them arrested by a crooked cop?

1. We clearly watched different podcasts.

2.  LOL, first you go on a rant about how no one talks about subject X.  Then when it's pointed someone has been for years, you then deflect and move the goal posts.  Ok, sure.

3.  You remember incorrectly.  Arm yourself with actual facts please.

4.  Deflection.  Next you'll be saying "but her emails!!"

5.  Only in your world is 30+ indictments, guilty pleas and prison sentences equate to "baseless propaganda"

6.  Yes, next time I do something that I know is wrong and could possible get me arrested, I'll blame my deceit on the perceived political bias of the person who might arrest me.  LMAO  Just a little tid bit, fella--the FBI, historically, has leaned Republican--much like the military.  If people are now "defecting" it's because they are smart enough to know that the Republican party has lost it's way under Trump.  I mean, the once fiscally conservative boasting party is now responsible for a record high deficit that eclipses anything under Obama--and that is saying something.

I see the party is in full swing, and our visiting idiot has "not" a few too many beers and is rambling on while, no one cares to listen. Can I interest you in a few slices of pizza?

Much, like I sent Cordoban mail telling him it might be a good thing the Creeper spends all his time in LotRO, because that's a better place for him than the streets actually fixed on a target.

I can say much the same for you.

Almagus1, you have some fucked up perspective. I mean really, look at all this senseless one-sided ranting. It might be a healthy choice to divest yourself in politics because you could have an aneurysm if Trump lost. I never would have bothered to bitchslap you, had you not suggested half of the people who represent our country should roll over and die. I watch you cherry pick over anything you oppose then deny and still expect someone to take you up on an exchange? The truth here seems like you say shit without needing someone to counter anything about your minutiea, because you'll just keep on keepin on and not even know your standing in the room by yourself.

Damn, if I didn't hit that nail, so solid and hard, I wouldn't even know it was there because the head is no longer visible.  And... to think, you have children. :/

1 hour ago, Papi said:

1. We clearly watched different podcasts.

Or maybe we watched the same one and drew different takes of it?

1 hour ago, Papi said:

2.  LOL, first you go on a rant about how no one talks about subject X.  Then when it's pointed someone has been for years, you then deflect and move the goal posts.  Ok, sure.

Let me ask you again:

What legislation has Sanders proposed that solves the problem?

1 hour ago, Papi said:

3.  You remember incorrectly.  Arm yourself with actual facts please.

You first.

1 hour ago, Papi said:

4.  Deflection.  Next you'll be saying "but her emails!!"

Don't need to, you went there first =P

1 hour ago, Papi said:

5.  Only in your world is 30+ indictments, guilty pleas and prison sentences equate to "baseless propaganda"

You should look at those indictments and the guilty please again.  They're not what you think they are, and if I'm wrong, prove it.

1 hour ago, Papi said:

6.  Yes, next time I do something that I know is wrong and could possible get me arrested, I'll blame my deceit on the perceived political bias of the person who might arrest me.  LMAO  Just a little tid bit, fella--the FBI, historically, has leaned Republican--much like the military.  If people are now "defecting" it's because they are smart enough to know that the Republican party has lost it's way under Trump.  I mean, the once fiscally conservative boasting party is now responsible for a record high deficit that eclipses anything under Obama--and that is saying something.

So then https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/barr-s-review-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign-has-a-wide-reach is fiction, right?

What was the word you used.... deflection I think?

Maybe you should....

1 hour ago, Papi said:

Arm yourself with actual facts please.

20 minutes ago, Splay said:

Almagus1, you have some fucked up perspective.

Not really as messed up as some attention seeking whore who purportedly...

10 hours ago, Splay said:

couldn't give two fucks tbh.

Yet seems to keep calling me out.

So @Splay, what's it like being a spineless hypocrite?

And it's stuff like this which is why Trump is going to win the next election because he's just going to troll his way straight to a second term:

Oh and the Democrats keep doing racist stuff like https://www.redstate.com/diary/WrongthinkRadio/2019/07/30/media-lies-democrats-fire-staff-theyre-white/ that make people hate them.

It's like they're all so clueless and the only way for this to be even funnier was if the Democrats were part of an SNL skit and not reality - because right now there's not a whole lot of difference with their behavior.

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Oh and the Democrats keep doing racist stuff like https://www.redstate.com/diary/WrongthinkRadio/2019/07/30/media-lies-democrats-fire-staff-theyre-white/ that make people hate them.

Yeah, I saw that too and found a funny quote.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/07/31/top_aides_leave_dem_campaign_arm_after_uproar_over_black_and_latino_diversity_140898.html

Hispanic lawmakers became disenchanted after Bustos replaced top staffers, including many minorities, with aides who were largely white, said an aide to Gonzalez who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly. New committee leaders often name longtime aides to their staffs.

In a statement last weekend, Gonzalez and Vela said the DCCC was “in complete chaos.” They said Bustos should appoint a person of color to be executive director “to restore confidence in the organization and to promote diversity.”

"There's no such thing as race and we're all equal... except we need to be acutely aware of people's race and need different colours because they think differently."

It's like the party of the KKK doesn't want us to know that it's still racist after all these years....

And for those that want to debate this, please read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South, especially by using violence against African-American leaders.

And Tim sums up exactly why the Democratic party is sick, and why it's on the path of destruction:

Hopefully we'll see another party rise to take it's place, as the US with a single party isn't a good thing.

And another post relating to the issues of the major Democrat controlled cities in the US reverting to a medieval state.  Trump makes the shitty (pun intended) state of the cities a campaign issue and blames the Democrats incompetence during the election season, Trump could very well curbstomp the Democrats in the popular vote.

It's amazing how strong of a grip the extreme left has on schools these days. No wonder young people hold so many naive, idealistic, self-righteous views and think anyone who doesn't believe what they do are Nazi bigots (the irony of it all), considering the sort of propaganda they're being fed 5 days a week. Stamp out anything that isn't left wing and leave places of education as "social justice" echo chambers.

But on the subject of Trump 2020, you'd think by now the whole "Make America Great Again" catchphrase would've ended, considering how little he has actually done in that regard (if anything). He was all fire and brimstone and wanting to drain the swamp during his first campaign, only to go full God's Chosen People with nepotism and put his family members in as many official positions as he could. It's all really bad sleight of hand, a distraction of constant controversy on social media that helps cover up that he really hasn't done anything but get into squabbles with foreign nations.

When the Republican party forgets they are the Republican Party.

Welcome to the Trump Party.

6 hours ago, Papi said:

When the Republican party forgets they are the Republican Party.

Welcome to the Trump Party.

Life is change, and it's time we had both parties reinvent themselves.

If one can't adapt the current times, hopefully we'll see another (like the Libertarian party) rise up to replace them.

Sad thing is all you can do is screech 

ORANGE MAD BAD!

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Life is change, and it's time we had both parties reinvent themselves.

If one can't adapt the current times, hopefully we'll see another (like the Libertarian party) rise up to replace them.

I'd be all for a Libertarian party. 

46 minutes ago, Papi said:

I'd be all for a Libertarian party. 

Same, it'd be a better replacement of the current Democratic party as the Democrats have lost their marbles.

It's ok everyone, Trump isn't going to win.  The swing states he barely carried will not reelect him.  Dems don't have to convince the Almagnus' of the country, they're so far up their own asses.  I like when someone blasts MSM media and then posts links and videos to places like... The Daily Caller is a conservative news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel in 2010.  I would certainly take anything that mouth breathing fuck tard Tucker Carlson supports with a barrel of salt.

The whole world is just a shitty echo chamber.  Almagnus googles "Obama is a muslim nazi" and gets exactly the type of search results he wants.  When I read about something Trump has said or done I go right to the source.  Wow, Trump really did and said that?  Yep, it's right there on his Twitter feed.

PS.  I don't really care at this point if Trump was involved in Russia helping him get elected.  What I do care about is that he is corrupt and surrounds himself with corrupt people.  Trump had a chance to show everyone that he wasn't a pile of crap, and he blew it.  His time is over, regardless of party.  It's best to remove him by way of elections and than indict him when he's out.  We need to, because the alternative is Trump 2.0, when he doesn't care about getting reelected.

20 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Trump isn't going to win "

Oh,i heard that one before 😎

Too many people gave him the benefit of the doubt.  I find it extremely difficult to believe that he has managed to sway more people with his BS than he's turned off.  Clinton was a terrible candidate.

8 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Too many people gave him the benefit of the doubt.  I find it extremely difficult to believe that he has managed to sway more people with his BS than he's turned off.  Clinton was a terrible candidate.

Clinton had the political backing, gender exploiting, immigrant bussing, media shilling, elite appealing aspects of the system on her side, though. For all intents and purposes, she had the election in the bag. It doesn't look like there's any Clinton-type in the running this time around, so it's hard to weigh up what others have going for them compared to Trump being a walking middle finger to said system. I've got a strong feeling there's still more people out there frustrated at the current political/social narrative that non-left = bad, than there are people looking to vote out Trump.

The mid-term elections in 2018 proved there is a large enough voter bloc to get Trump out of office.  Make no mistake, that mid term was more about him than it was the Republican party--but it will depend on who the actual Democratic candidate is.  Hillary Clinton was simply a horrible candidate.

1 hour ago, Doro said:

Clinton had the political backing, gender exploiting, immigrant bussing, media shilling, elite appealing aspects of the system on her side, though. For all intents and purposes, she had the election in the bag. It doesn't look like there's any Clinton-type in the running this time around, so it's hard to weigh up what others have going for them compared to Trump being a walking middle finger to said system. I've got a strong feeling there's still more people out there frustrated at the current political/social narrative that non-left = bad, than there are people looking to vote out Trump.

More people voted against Clinton than they voted for Trump.  She was too easy to vilify as some kind of evil, corrupt, Washington elite.  She still won the popular vote.  She took some states for granted.  Trump only won some of the states by tens of thousands of votes.  He's now proven that he's a total pile of human garbage.  The big problem, which has been illustrated nicely in this thread, is that more people want to reelect Trump to troll.  They aren't supporting him because he's a good president.  There are tons of comment sections in articles that have comments like "Lol, MAGA2020, make those dems heads explode."  That's not a reason to elect someone.