Jump to content
LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

I have no horse in the race, but Trump is absolutely hilarious. I don't understand how you could furrow your brow and get all hot under the collar when he speaks or tweets. He is undoubtedly a troll, both intentionally and unintentionally. 

 I don't want an internet troll as a leader of this country, or any country.

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Translation: THis is what I'm told to think, and if you don't agree with it you can sod off.

OMG you're so edgy and woke and shit.  It's amazing what modern medicine can do these days.  You've managed to live into adulthood after suffering what is clearly a substantial head injury.  Keep on voting republican buddy.  Nothing says fighting the establishment quite like voting for old rich white dudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

I don't see both being mutually exclusive =P

In this case, I'd rather have you spell it out so there's zero room for error on your position.

... unless you don't have the spine for it.

Critical thinking is a sign of intelligence. Use your fuckin brain. Then maybe you'll see how I know your answer.

I find predictability extremely boring. Try to not be boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/book-by-anonymous-describes-trump-as-cruel-inept-and-a-danger-to-the-nation/ar-BBWqVqG

“I am not qualified to diagnose the president’s mental acuity,” the author writes. “All I can tell you is that normal people who spend any time with Donald Trump are uncomfortable by what they witness. He stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesizing information, not occasionally but with regularity. Those who would claim otherwise are lying to themselves or to the country.”

 

It's a good thing Trump can't launch nukes. There is no way, anyone would follow such a direct order from Trump to do so. That moment of denial would make a great meme.

 

"Give me the button now!"

"Mr. President, it isn't a real trigger." "That's not how it works."

"Dammit! IDC! Give it to me now!"

"Mr. President, here's your binky."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Amenhir said:

OMG you're so edgy and woke and shit.  It's amazing what modern medicine can do these days.  You've managed to live into adulthood after suffering what is clearly a substantial head injury.  Keep on voting republican buddy.  Nothing says fighting the establishment quite like voting for old rich white dudes.

Funny how all of the actual rich old white guys....  are all Democrats.

4 hours ago, Splay said:

Critical thinking is a sign of intelligence. Use your fuckin brain. Then maybe you'll see how I know your answer.

I find predictability extremely boring. Try to not be boring.

No, because you and I both know that if you actually provide that answer, you will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a bad faith actor, so all you're doing is creating a smokescreen because I called your bluff and you can't admit that I out-maneuvered you with a simple post.

So go on, answer the damn question already.

---

And for those wondering about the richest in America:

As of July 2019 https://www.jalewa.com/top-10-richest-people-in-america/

1. Jeff Bezos - Democrat (or at least, mostly supports them through campaign donations)
2. Bill Gates - Democrat
3. Warren Buffet - Democrat
4. Mark Zuckerburg - Ambiguous, however, Facebook has a strong Democrat and as corporate culture flows from the CEO...
5. Larry Page - Democrat
6. Larry Elison - Democrat
7. Sergey Brin - Democrat
8. Charles and David Kock - Republican
9. Rob Walton - Republican
10. Jim Walton - Republican

So how about we stop pretending that one party favors the rich over the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Splay said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/book-by-anonymous-describes-trump-as-cruel-inept-and-a-danger-to-the-nation/ar-BBWqVqG

“I am not qualified to diagnose the president’s mental acuity,” the author writes. “All I can tell you is that normal people who spend any time with Donald Trump are uncomfortable by what they witness. He stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesizing information, not occasionally but with regularity. Those who would claim otherwise are lying to themselves or to the country.”

There's always that saying that money makes money, and it's pretty much true. Normally, you go nowhere but up, unless you're gambling on stocks and shit. But Trump did something I find remarkable. He started wealthy, with all the contacts you need to succeed, and then actively LOST money through decisions he made. It's like he went out of his way to fail. The only reason he didn't end up completely destitute was the sheer size of the fortune he received. I'm genuinely not surprised that people close to him in the White House see that his true colours are lacking.

And yet a man that incompetent made it to the highest position in the US, if not the world. Even with his ego, his exaggerations, his buffoonery, and his penchant for lying, he beat out a woman with all the cards in her favour and all the corrupt contacts you'd need to become president. It says a lot about how tired half the US population was with being constantly derided for their beliefs and existence, that what amounts to an inflated used-car salesman appealed to them to that degree. The tinfoil hat part of me is screaming he was intentionally put in as controlled opposition, to keep the dial turned the other way from here on out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doro said:

There's always that saying that money makes money, and it's pretty much true. Normally, you go nowhere but up, unless you're gambling on stocks and shit. But Trump did something I find remarkable. He started wealthy, with all the contacts you need to succeed, and then actively LOST money through decisions he made. It's like he went out of his way to fail. The only reason he didn't end up completely destitute was the sheer size of the fortune he received. I'm genuinely not surprised that people close to him in the White House see that his true colours are lacking.

And yet a man that incompetent made it to the highest position in the US, if not the world. Even with his ego, his exaggerations, his buffoonery, and his penchant for lying, he beat out a woman with all the cards in her favour and all the corrupt contacts you'd need to become president. It says a lot about how tired half the US population was with being constantly derided for their beliefs and existence, that what amounts to an inflated used-car salesman appealed to them to that degree. The tinfoil hat part of me is screaming he was intentionally put in as controlled opposition, to keep the dial turned the other way from here on out.

Clinton was simply a terrible candidate.  She was far too easy to vilify.  Trump ran as a populist and squeaked out a victory by empowering some of the scummiest people in the country.  When you have someone as derided as Hillary running, you definitely bring out the voting against crowd.  Which is what happened.  A lot of people polled simply lied.  If you have to lie about who you are voting for, why are you voting for them?  I voted for Clinton because Trump behaved like a manbaby during the debates.  Nothing about his rhetoric or attitude said: "yeah, things are definitely going to be better under Trump."

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Funny how all of the actual rich old white guys....  are all Democrats.

No, because you and I both know that if you actually provide that answer, you will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a bad faith actor, so all you're doing is creating a smokescreen because I called your bluff and you can't admit that I out-maneuvered you with a simple post.

So go on, answer the damn question already.

---

And for those wondering about the richest in America:

As of July 2019 https://www.jalewa.com/top-10-richest-people-in-america/

1. Jeff Bezos - Democrat (or at least, mostly supports them through campaign donations)
2. Bill Gates - Democrat
3. Warren Buffet - Democrat
4. Mark Zuckerburg - Ambiguous, however, Facebook has a strong Democrat and as corporate culture flows from the CEO...
5. Larry Page - Democrat
6. Larry Elison - Democrat
7. Sergey Brin - Democrat
8. Charles and David Kock - Republican
9. Rob Walton - Republican
10. Jim Walton - Republican

So how about we stop pretending that one party favors the rich over the other?

I didn't realize all of those rich white guys were in Congress.  Who knew?  I guess if Jeff Bezos runs for senate or President you can vote against him.  Guess what, I wouldn't vote for any of those assholes on your list.  That's because billionaires do not care about regular people, just like Trumpy poo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Funny how all of the actual rich old white guys....  are all Democrats.

No, because you and I both know that if you actually provide that answer, you will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a bad faith actor, so all you're doing is creating a smokescreen because I called your bluff and you can't admit that I out-maneuvered you with a simple post.

So go on, answer the damn question already.

---

And for those wondering about the richest in America:

As of July 2019 https://www.jalewa.com/top-10-richest-people-in-america/

1. Jeff Bezos - Democrat (or at least, mostly supports them through campaign donations)
2. Bill Gates - Democrat
3. Warren Buffet - Democrat
4. Mark Zuckerburg - Ambiguous, however, Facebook has a strong Democrat and as corporate culture flows from the CEO...
5. Larry Page - Democrat
6. Larry Elison - Democrat
7. Sergey Brin - Democrat
8. Charles and David Kock - Republican
9. Rob Walton - Republican
10. Jim Walton - Republican

So how about we stop pretending that one party favors the rich over the other?

Out maneuvered? You can't be serious. If you're too lazy or inept to see you have answered the question dozens of times, then your past any point of basic understanding. Especially of your own position. All it really means is you've been doing as I already said, casting bait.

 

Idk how or why you chose a site for statistics that can't spell the top ten richest Americans? Though it could be you edited the spelling, the owners of Georgia Pacifics last name is spelled Koch.

Since your listing rich Americans and trying to affix stereotypes by political affiliation, this one is probably more relevant than any of those at this moment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/michael-bloomberg-is-expected-to-file-for-the-alabama-2020-presidential-primary/ar-BBWqB1t

Someone who knows how to run a business.

Someone who knows how reduce debt.

Someone who knows how to carry themselves in public.

Someone who knows the meaning in philanthropy.

Someone who knows politics.

Someone who doesn't exist on the fringes of political philosophy.

All of which Trump knows nothing about.

11 hours ago, Doro said:

There's always that saying that money makes money, and it's pretty much true. Normally, you go nowhere but up, unless you're gambling on stocks and shit. But Trump did something I find remarkable. He started wealthy, with all the contacts you need to succeed, and then actively LOST money through decisions he made. It's like he went out of his way to fail. The only reason he didn't end up completely destitute was the sheer size of the fortune he received. I'm genuinely not surprised that people close to him in the White House see that his true colours are lacking.

And yet a man that incompetent made it to the highest position in the US, if not the world. Even with his ego, his exaggerations, his buffoonery, and his penchant for lying, he beat out a woman with all the cards in her favour and all the corrupt contacts you'd need to become president. It says a lot about how tired half the US population was with being constantly derided for their beliefs and existence, that what amounts to an inflated used-car salesman appealed to them to that degree. The tinfoil hat part of me is screaming he was intentionally put in as controlled opposition, to keep the dial turned the other way from here on out.

Yes it still amazes me Trump reached that point. I mainly attributed it to two things. Rural white rednecks want to keep their guns. Rural white rednecks who refuse to adapt from their conservative upbringing where a woman needs to assume their part in the stereotypical family unit.

Maybe three. Hillary Clinton...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, cossieuk said:

Isnt Trump a rich old white man. 

No. He's an old white man who claims to be rich, yet somehow can't afford to pay his bills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MueR said:

No. He's an old white man who claims to be rich, yet somehow can't afford to pay his bills.

I suspect he can afford to pay, but just doesnt.  Small contractors cant afford to sue him, his lawyers will just tie the case up for so long they would go bust.  

I dont believe he is as rich as he claims, but he has made a lot of money from being the President, all the trips to his hotels must add up to a lot on money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Trump Derangment Syndrome is quite evident in this thread. It's really most amusing to see the cognitive dissonance of so many sufferers of TDS, here and elsewhere.

I especially like the one where they blame his election on millions of hillbilly racists ... who also voted for Obama,  oh hmm oops.

This is even extra special when same people who deride the dimwit racists complain about the elites looking down on regular people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Bohemond said:

The Trump Derangment Syndrome is quite evident in this thread. It's really most amusing to see the cognitive dissonance of so many sufferers of TDS, here and elsewhere.

I especially like the one where they blame his election on millions of hillbilly racists ... who also voted for Obama,  oh hmm oops.

This is even extra special when same people who deride the dimwit racists complain about the elites looking down on regular people.

 

I agree Trump is deranged.  Thank you for admitting that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bohemond said:

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is quite evident in this thread. It's really most amusing to see the cognitive dissonance of so many sufferers of TDS, here and elsewhere.

I especially like the one where they blame his election on millions of hillbilly racists ... who also voted for Obama,  oh hmm oops.

This is even extra special when same people who deride the dimwit racists complain about the elites looking down on regular people.

 

Have you some specific examples to supplement your assessment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Splay said:

Have you some specific examples to supplement your assessment?

I didn't notice this until now, but he's saying dimwit racists are regular people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 4:34 AM, Amenhir said:

I didn't realize all of those rich white guys were in Congress.  Who knew?  I guess if Jeff Bezos runs for senate or President you can vote against him.  Guess what, I wouldn't vote for any of those assholes on your list.  That's because billionaires do not care about regular people, just like Trumpy poo.

Strange how you forget just how rich the Democrats are too...  kind of like how Congress is also in the top 1%, so they keep putting in loopholes for themselves while giving the gullible masses lip service that they're going to tax the rich.

19 hours ago, Bohemond said:

The Trump Derangment Syndrome is quite evident in this thread. It's really most amusing to see the cognitive dissonance of so many sufferers of TDS, here and elsewhere.

I especially like the one where they blame his election on millions of hillbilly racists ... who also voted for Obama,  oh hmm oops.

This is even extra special when same people who deride the dimwit racists complain about the elites looking down on regular people.

IKR, it's almost like claiming you're a Democrat or Progressive is basically admitting you rode the short bus to school... and then getting mad when someone points out the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Strange how you forget just how rich the Democrats are too...  kind of like how Congress is also in the top 1%, so they keep putting in loopholes for themselves while giving the gullible masses lip service that they're going to tax the rich.

IKR, it's almost like claiming you're a Democrat or Progressive is basically admitting you rode the short bus to school... and then getting mad when someone points out the truth.

 Your lovestick Timhat will have his feelings hurt, if he reads this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Something I think we all need to take a minute and go watch is 

 

I watch this and did some reading about who he is. Maybe the guy doesn't realize it. All he is doing, is an attempt at training the herd, while totally ignoring this fact. A good portion of those who lead in this world, whether it be governments, businesses ,and even culture, don't fit into his "perfect paradigm" of how we should all have a mind meld and become one.

Anyway

I'll follow along with his ideology just to go through the motions.

Below was you on the first page of this thread. Your "intuitive" thoughts put into motion, before you took the time, to adjust to a more rational level, better defining who you are relative to this thread. The real you, unabashed said this. "That's also not going to happen until the Democratic party either rolls over and dies" as quoted below.

 

On 9/13/2019 at 3:41 PM, Almagnus1 said:

That only happens when you turn politics into sports, as it only benefits the Democrats as they have been doing a divide and conquer approach with the hyphenated Americans and identity politics, and taking advantage of the finger pointing that creates.

When you actually start discussing ideas (which is what the right is doing) instead of going after the most appealing soundbytes possible (just look at the 2019 Democratic debatesc), and get everyone to start thinking instead of trying to make sure your team wins, that's when progress starts happening regardless of the parties.  That's also not going to happen until the Democratic party either rolls over and dies (hopefully to be replaced by the Libertarians) or the Democrats excise the far left identity politic waving idiots.

An eagle can't fly if there's a strong right wing while the left one keeps trying to smack everything else.

From that point on, I knew anything you said was biased bullshit. Proven time and time again. Along the way, you offered a trap more than once. A trap, so you could try to corner participants into situations, where you could attempt a prevailing salvo, hopefully placing you in the "correct" moral superior position. You failed at every attempt and again fell back on the intuitive, gut feeling, approach. In doing so revealing more and more about who you are and how inconsistent your bearings led you astray.

Don't take it personal, but honestly you're as much the problem as the solution. Which makes your existence an average approximation of neither. Thus my comment about Line Dancing.

My message has been consistent.

1. What we have doesn't work.

2. What we continue to do won't work.

3. Bleeding ourselves one drop at a time is a continuation of what can't work.

4. It would be better to see it all burn, just to take the chance of a better tomorrow.

5. Politics and Religion don't belong in the same sphere of influences.

6. I'm not a Left or Right based kind of guy.

 

Try and be a "Good faith actor" to yourself, before you try to trespass beyond yourself. Trump is a bad person. To himself, to our government, and to the people. If you feel so strongly to spite half of the citizens of the United States by voting for him, then that says a lot. Of course it would be easier to have them all die instead. Am I right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Splay, I admire your willingness to engage--but its complete lost on the likes of him.  

Even when rational, fair minded people concede obvious truths in the spirit of a debate all you're going to get is trolling.

He's not here for a conversation.  He's here to bark and delude himself into thinking he's always right.

Don't waste your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papi said:

@Splay, I admire your willingness to engage--but its complete lost on the likes of him.  

Even when rational, fair minded people concede obvious truths in the spirit of a debate all you're going to get is trolling.

He's not here for a conversation.  He's here to bark and delude himself into thinking he's always right.

Don't waste your time.

You're probably right. Though, I freely admit. It amuses me, to essentially say to him continually.

"Here, have an intellectual banana." 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 9:22 AM, Splay said:

Below was you on the first page of this thread. Your "intuitive" thoughts put into motion, before you took the time, to adjust to a more rational level, better defining who you are relative to this thread. The real you, unabashed said this. "That's also not going to happen until the Democratic party either rolls over and dies" as quoted below.

Oh, this is good.  So you basically skimmed through a sentence, and then misconstrued everything afterwards to fit your narrative.

So let's break down this sentence while I highlight the two key words:

On 9/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, Almagnus1 said:

That's also not going to happen until the Democratic party either rolls over and dies (hopefully to be replaced by the Libertarians) or the Democrats excise the far left identity politic waving idiots.

Essentially it's choice between two clauses which are:

On 9/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, Almagnus1 said:

Democratic party [...] rolls over and dies (hopefully to be replaced by the Libertarians)

While a bit on the hyperbolic part, it's essentially highlighting (in a rather crass way) how the far left ideologues are really screwing things up for the moderates, which is creating an opening for the Libertarian party to gain a foothold - although that might happen anyway due to the sheer amount of RINOs [Republicans In Name Only] that are in Congress atm as I think most Americans are tired of both parties, myself included as they aren't governing, just fighting.  That's another reason why an outsider (like Trump) is an appealing choice as he's not infected with the corruption like Congress is - and the scope of corruption, I am considering all lobbyists to be legalized corruption.

On 9/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, Almagnus1 said:

the Democrats excise the far left identity politic waving idiots.

And this would be another outcome, as the Democrats need to get the outrage politics out of their party because it's making them non-functional.  And the outrage politics is exactly how they created a weak field in 2016 and we got Trump elected to office.  It's what Obama was referencing when he made the comments outlined at https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/06/barack-obama-progressives-circular-firing-squad-democrats .

The main thing I want to see is the Democratic party move past the identity politics and the "my way or the highway" approach they have seem to have taken and be open to working WITH the Republicans.  But, as you keep demonstrating Splay, as long as there are bad faith actors like youin play that's never going to happen.

On 9/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, Almagnus1 said:

An eagle can't fly if there's a strong right wing while the left one keeps trying to smack everything else.

And this statement is a direct reference to the fact that the Democratic party doesn't have it together and has a rather weak platform that's basically !Trump and "Impeach Trump so we can have a chance in 2020!"

On 11/10/2019 at 9:22 AM, Splay said:

From that point on, I knew anything you said was biased bullshit.

So in other words, you jumped the gun (because you can't read), and now it's all my fault.  Sure your chromosomes are XX?  You've given us a wonderful example of bitch logic.

22 hours ago, Papi said:

Even when rational, fair minded people concede obvious truths in the spirit of a debate all you're going to get is trolling.

Oh, like what "truths" are you referring to?

22 hours ago, Papi said:

He's not here for a conversation.  He's here to bark and delude himself into thinking he's always right.

Don't waste your time.

Funny how that describes you to a T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Oh, this is good.  So you basically skimmed through a sentence, and then misconstrued everything afterwards to fit your narrative.

So let's break down this sentence while I highlight the two key words:

Predictable and wait for it... Boring.

I misconstrued nothing. I chose the part that mattered and reflected your thoughts. It is true, I highlighted the first of the sentence, but as we see. I quoted the text in whole below it and even pointed this out at the end of my sentence.

Essentially, you through inference and implication, sighted death is the solution. Yes Death, because none of those involved would see it as anything less. Like as if half of the nation is going to roll over to placate the other half and not consider it a death in many measured ways. The idea of loss of freedom resounds all through the history of humanity and often when lost, is considered a loss described in a parallel to death itself. Found in literature classics, autobiographies, biographies, time and time again. In every culture, and nationality all through time.

So yes, what you wrote is tantamount to the part I highlighted. Do you want me to prove it to you? Here you go.

2nd Amendment. The right to bear arms. Remember this shouted through the halls of freedom?

"From my cold dead hands"

So, as we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed, and especially for you, Mr. Gore: 'From my cold, dead hands!'

— Charlton Heston, May 20, 2000

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Splay said:

Essentially, you through inference and implication, sighted death is the solution. Yes Death, because none of those involved would see it as anything less.

Or maybe you're the one that sighted death as the solution, because you're a bigot that wants everyone on the right to drop dead.

2 hours ago, Splay said:

Like as if half of the nation is going to roll over to placate the other half and not consider it a death in many measured ways. The idea of loss of freedom resounds all through the history of humanity and often when lost, is considered a loss described in a parallel to death itself.

And what exactly do you think the Republicans have endured for nigh on 30 years?

They get shouted down by ideologues like you when they dare to disagree with whatever subjective "truths" that the left is espousing at the moment, and when they dare mention something that contradicts the echo-chamber they get shouted down and every *phobic and *ist known to mankind gets thrown at them.

How one that claims to defend those freedoms so easily cheers when someone gets deplatformed is beyond me.  It's as if it's easier for that ideologue to give lip service to those values than it is for them to actually try to live them....

The great irony here is that you're proving (once again) that all you're doing is skimming through the posts and cherry picking examples to fit your narrative while discarding the rest - which is why I keep calling you a bad faith actor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Or maybe you're the one that sighted death as the solution, because you're a bigot that wants everyone on the right to drop dead.

Again with reflect comments rather than addressing said comments. Haven't I already chided you once about this?

If it was what I wanted. I would have said so.

 

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

And what exactly do you think the Republicans have endured for nigh on 30 years?

They get shouted down by ideologues like you when they dare to disagree with whatever subjective "truths" that the left is espousing at the moment, and when they dare mention something that contradicts the echo-chamber they get shouted down and every *phobic and *ist known to mankind gets thrown at them.

How one that claims to defend those freedoms so easily cheers when someone gets deplatformed is beyond me.  It's as if it's easier for that ideologue to give lip service to those values than it is for them to actually try to live them....

The great irony here is that you're proving (once again) that all you're doing is skimming through the posts and cherry picking examples to fit your narrative while discarding the rest - which is why I keep calling you a bad faith actor.

Choosing to be a conservative for the last 30 years is not my problem. I haven't forced anyone to do anything, let alone choose where they place themselves on the political spectrum. Honestly, its really weird to read that sentence. Democrat could as easily been replaced for the word Republican and others would see it as a valid expression. One step forward, two steps back.

Skimming and cherry picking? I won't go back and sight every time you've done this. I won't do it. A thread has a usual and predictable progression. No matter the topic. The end of a highly debatable topic thread, is when participants no longer contribute and merely go back to rehash old content. By the very virtue, I sighted your post on the first page should have caused a resounding thud in your brain. Obviously you missed the cue. Which is, you have nothing more to say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×