LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

Just now, Papi said:

It takes a special type of person to brag about their yearly salary in an effort to boast about their intelligence.  If you didn't come across as a brainwashed, close minded Trump blow-hard no one would question your intelligence.  Alas...

So if you're so smart, why aren't you rich?

1 hour ago, cossieuk said:

Yes you can, there was a guy on TV in the UK last night arguing that him earning over £80k did not mean he was in the top 5% of earners in the UK, he argued he wasn't in the top 50%.  

I was actually trying to find the stats for that for the US so I could better gauge where I'm sitting.  I'm fairly certain I'm in the top half (per person).  Per household, not so much as that can include a second person.

24 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

One other very relevant thought to all of this....  How is foreign policy not a bunch of quid pro quos?

Not sure asking another country to investigate your political rival would fall under foreign policy and if that is you r foreign policy then there is something very wrong

28 minutes ago, cossieuk said:

Not sure asking another country to investigate your political rival would fall under foreign policy and if that is you r foreign policy then there is something very wrong

No, but when you see stuff like https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-burisma/ukraine-widens-probe-against-burisma-founder-to-embezzlement-of-state-funds-idUSKBN1XU2N7 , I think the political rival thing is a very convenient angle as the Democrats would rather shift attention away from the actual issue that Papa Joe has been a very naughty boy.  So not only did Burisma embezzle about the equivalent of $33M USD in taxpayer money, apparently they gave some of that to the US, and going by the other article, it's not a stretch to assume part of that money was sent to Hunter Biden.

It looks like investigating Burisma is in the best interests of the US and Ukraine - and any and all US citizens that were part of the embezzlement scheme should be thrown in jail... just like Manafort was.

11 hours ago, Splay said:

Pool boy's voice makes me want to choke a kitten.  it's so grating.  Some people in this thread suggested he was liberal.  I wonder if he runs around asking people "did I do that?"  

I've been away for the last couple of weeks, and almost avoided seeing anything political the whole time. It was great. No Brexit, no leftists, no Trump, nothing but sun, sea, and smoothies. However, I did stumble across CNN a few times while channel surfing, and every single time it was about Trump or them making up what the Republicans would need to say to refute their claims, as if just predicting counter-arguments some how lends credence to them. It was all nonsense like "well in the coming days, the Republicans will start saying this, and that's exactly what will tell you that you should listen to us and not them". They should really change their name, like Fox News should, because it's a fecking misnomer.

1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

Pool boy's voice makes me want to choke a kitten.  it's so grating.  Some people in this thread suggested he was liberal.  I wonder if he runs around asking people "did I do that?"  

I learned why Tim always wears a hat. Tim has a tattoo on the back of his head saying, Horcrux space for rent. Presently, Trump placed a part of his soul into Tim. If the hat were to be removed we'd see a Trump face on his bald head.

Every time we hear Timhat say things like this below, we can know its Trump talking.

I want nothing.

I didn't know them very well.

It was perfect.

I did nothing wrong.

Timhat doesn't realize it, but every time he pushes his glasses up, its because Horcrux Trump and Timhat share the same ears. You can tell Timhat struggles for dominance, since it takes both hands to move his glasses. This is a result of the Horcrux Trump attempting to always look to the right, which gives Timhat the appearance of looking left.

Timhat is unaware atm but soon Timhat will be marketing a Trump hat. The hat will be a molded face of Trump which will fit perfectly to the Horcrux face on Timhat's head. Timhat's TrumpHat will have the unique distinction of having the hat's eyes removed so the Horcrux Trump can see. The unintended side benefit to Timhat is he will no longer need to push his glasses back up with both hands.

You'll know when Trump no longer inhabits Timhat's head when Timhat stops wearing the TrumpHat. This will be because a larger, more wealthy, person has placed a part of their soul and face on Timhat's head. After all, it is a rental space.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doro said:

I've been away for the last couple of weeks, and almost avoided seeing anything political the whole time. It was great. No Brexit, no leftists, no Trump, nothing but sun, sea, and smoothies. However, I did stumble across CNN a few times while channel surfing, and every single time it was about Trump or them making up what the Republicans would need to say to refute their claims, as if just predicting counter-arguments some how lends credence to them. It was all nonsense like "well in the coming days, the Republicans will start saying this, and that's exactly what will tell you that you should listen to us and not them". They should really change their name, like Fox News should, because it's a fecking misnomer.

I think you're starting to see why I heavily distrust almost all of the corporate media, as the only way to discern what's actually going on here is to sample from everything and then think for yourself.  As others have demonstrated in this thread, that's an apparently difficult thing to do, as that also involves working through thoughts like "what if Trump actually did do a quid pro quo?" and "what if the Democrats are making a mountain out of a mole hill?".  For a trio of idiots on this forum, they don't have the mental processes to do this.

I'm honestly hoping this goes into the senate now, as Trump seems a bit too eager for a fight, so Trump is either going to have his ego hang himself, or the Republicans are going to savagely rip this thing apart.  Either way, should be interesting to watch but I have a feeling the Democrats have painted themselves into a corner, as we have not had a single person with firsthand knowledge of the phone call testify.

27 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

...as we have not had a single person with firsthand knowledge of the phone call testify.

You are truly an ignorant fuck.  If you spent less time reading Russian News Agency websites and actually watched the impeachment hearings, you would know that your statement is 100% false.  

1 hour ago, Papi said:

You are truly an ignorant fuck.  If you spent less time reading Russian News Agency websites and actually watched the impeachment hearings, you would know that your statement is 100% false.  

So then you'd be more than willing to share the clip that has the testimony from the proceedings, right?

12 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

So then you'd be more than willing to share the clip that has the testimony from the proceedings, right?

Or you could look it up on your own, dumbass. It's not that difficult. But something tells me you'd rather continue spouting conspiracy theories and misinformation than rely on actual facts. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/11/22/barack-obama-conservative/?arc404=true

ROFL

image.thumb.png.8973cbadaca421402d4dc91d98a6fd22.png

13 minutes ago, Papi said:

Or you could look it up on your own, dumbass. It's not that difficult. But something tells me you'd rather continue spouting conspiracy theories and misinformation than rely on actual facts. 

All I'm asking for is a timestamp in a CSPAN stream of the impeachment proceedings.  This is like the lowest hanging fruit possible for you, it should be a total cakewalk to show me that it's all a bunch of BS... or maybe you're actually in the wrong here?

or maybe you're actually in the wrong here?

Allow me to be as succint as possible. Two witnesses testified on the same day and both of them had first hand knowledge of the call. This is a fact. It's not debatable. You are in the wrong. End of discussion.

Chief Justice Roberts is going to have to tell Trump to STFU! and answer the question.

There is no way Trump will sit at the White House and watch the Impeachment Trial on a tv. Trumps ego won't allow it.

During the Senate Trial.

Trump will ignore protocol at every impulse and constantly be told by his attorneys, Democrats, and the Chief Justice to remain silent. The more people tell him to stfu the more he will rebel. It's in his nature to be 100% impulsive and stubbornly ignore authority. The latter will be even more pronounced because he is the President. Somehow in his mind thinking that gives him the moral authority to do what ever his mind's whims compel him to do.

I can see Trump losing his shit on everybody. I can see him not making it passed the 1st day of the Senate Trial before being told he is barred from the trial outside of being a witness for testimony. I can see Trump purposely disrupting the trial with circus theatrics. I can also see Trump being charged for contempt after being admonished by Chief Justice Roberts several times prior. It doesn't matter if Republicans control the Senate. Trump is out of control.

I can see Trump standing up and shouting insanity's like Geoffrey from GoT. I AM THE KING! type analogies. Only to be told by the Chief Justice, he is no king if he has to say it. During the proceedings all his cabinet and cronies will be setting their hair on fire screaming, WHY DID WE PICK TRUMP!

Seriously though, It's best for everyone concerned, to not let Trump into the trial room. The outcome will be the saddest moment in the history of American Democracy. Probably best for Trump as well seeing how the stress of this has already taken a toll. Physical, my ass. The guy was likely on the verge of a heart attack or stroke.

Its clear to everyone the reason Trump won't allow any first hand witnesses to testify. Anyone who said no facts have been proven due to lack of 1st hand testimony is a full faith bad actor. So many of Trump's defenders will have to purger themselves and the lies will stack up sworn under oath. As soon as one slip occurs the whole house of cards implode. The thing funny about all this is, all these guys aren't just that smart to get through this without most of them ending up in prison.

It didn't go past my notice Sondland split the country soon as he left from testifying. He just might be the smartest of that whole crew of dumbfucks. He will watch it all from a distance and I suspect end up with Consular Immunity somewhere like Belgium. Giuliani now hints and suggest things which could be considered threats. "I have insurance in case I disappear" Dafuk! Nunes is now implicated. Funny how the Republicans Impeachment bull dog got caught burying his bone. Giuliani's thugs are turning on the boys. Pompeo, Perry and Mulvaney are so deep in this shit, I doubt they breathed any fresh air for months. Pence won't make to the Oval office through all of this. He is guilty as well.

In the end, Trump will finish out his term. Lame Duck won't begin to describe how meaningless his elected position can describe. Near all his cabinet will be removed. With the chain of succession totally destroyed there will be no one to sit in the President's seat for a replacement. If the Founders of our Democracy could witness this, they be all going OH SHIT! How did all go so wrong?!

We could be witnessing the beginning of a revolution in real time if America doesn't put a muzzle on Trump. Let him be at the Senate trial and we might as well burn our flag. Perhaps Americans today, will learn first hand what it means to defend freedom in ways they never conceived.

To think we have dumbfucks on this board and living throughout the states who would openly defend these criminals is just the worst travesty of it all.

Almagnus, you haven't presented one piece of evidence through all your meandering which can 100% refute this situation. Nor have you entered into this with honest intent from the beginning. You bring into every discussion, matters which aren't directly relevant then claim they are and still try to make a case based on nothing. Trump and the administration would have had their hooks in Ukraine if Biden never existed. Vultures to a feast. Ukraine is all too happy to be yes men to who ever holds the cash to fend off Putin. You got nothing buddy except your sunken cost into a bad choice. Oh! You do have Timhat.

One other historical moment, some may have not puzzled together. Trump pulls troops out of Syria. Less than one month later, Kushner backs a deal to essentially pull out of a brokered accord concerning Israel and Palestine. Basically America traded geopolitical space in the exchange. Kushner is a Jewish name, Ukrainian Jewish name. Coincidence? I highly doubt it.

Putin didn't seem to mind.

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

here you go dingleberry.  https://www.npr.org/2019/11/19/780949280/witnesses-with-first-hand-knowledge-of-events-central-to-impeachment-inquiry-tes

Two people that were listening to the phone call.

5 hours ago, Amenhir said:

here you go dingleberry.  https://www.npr.org/2019/11/19/780949280/witnesses-with-first-hand-knowledge-of-events-central-to-impeachment-inquiry-tes

Two people that were listening to the phone call.

Vindman DOES NOT have first hand knowledge of the call, that's a well known fact... if you've been paying attention.  As for the other, that's a 5 hour stream... where's the timestamp?

6 hours ago, Papi said:

Allow me to be as succint as possible. Two witnesses testified on the same day and both of them had first hand knowledge of the call. This is a fact. It's not debatable. You are in the wrong. End of discussion.

If you're citing Vindman, your data is bad.  He DOES NOT have firsthand knowledge of the call.

5 hours ago, Splay said:

One other historical moment, some may have not puzzled together. Trump pulls troops out of Syria. Less than one month later, Kushner backs a deal to essentially pull out of a brokered accord concerning Israel and Palestine. Basically America traded geopolitical space in the exchange. Kushner is a Jewish name, Ukrainian Jewish name. Coincidence? I highly doubt it.

That seems oddly anti-Semitic.

Then again, a Democrat being a racist is hardly a new thing...

See the source image

18 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Vindman DOES NOT have first hand knowledge of the call, that's a well known fact...

Maybe in Trump world, where facts don't matter.  But in reality, both Jennifer Williams and Lt Col Vindman listened in on the call.  They both stated so in their testimony.  

I shouldn't be surprised that a Trump acolyte is unwilling to accept the truth even when it's right in front of them.

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Vindman DOES NOT have first hand knowledge of the call, that's a well known fact... if you've been paying attention.  As for the other, that's a 5 hour stream... where's the timestamp?

If you're citing Vindman, your data is bad.  He DOES NOT have firsthand knowledge of the call.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/read-transcript-of-alexander-vindman-testimony

Page 18, and restated on page 44/45, Vindman states very clearly he listened to the call, so he does indeed have first-hand knowledge of it.

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

OK, I'm done with you.  You're so unbelievably stupid that you've given me a headache.

11 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

That seems oddly anti-Semitic.

Nice try dipshit.

I wasn't the person trading geopolitical space in preference of one nationality over another. You'd have to talk to your Overlord about that. Me pointing out the facts of the matter doesn't suggest anything beyond the fact, other than Putin doesn't seem to mind.

The inhabitants of Moria have a saying. "Dwarves are for Dwarves." Piece that together with your interconnected webs.

I'll take your silence on the rest of my post as affirmation you don't deny or disagree.

It is still possible for you to remove the yoke of your master. Americans aren't so unforgivable, you can redeem yourself and be considered American again. d;)b

7 hours ago, Doro said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/read-transcript-of-alexander-vindman-testimony

Page 18, and restated on page 44/45, Vindman states very clearly he listened to the call, so he does indeed have first-hand knowledge of it.

And the reason why Schiff interrupted the cross examination by Republicans (which happens if you watch it) is that Vindman's testimony was starting to fall apart.  I mean, that part of the cross examination was in the clip that I linked.

2 hours ago, Amenhir said:

OK, I'm done with you.  You're so unbelievably stupid that you've given me a headache.

No, that sensation you're referring to is not a headache, but that's actually what it feels to think.  You're welcome by the way 😃

2 hours ago, Splay said:

I'll take your silence on the rest of my post as affirmation you don't deny or disagree.

I didn't think I needed to point out that the mad ramblings of a victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome were such?  It's usually considered impolite to directly call out mental illness.

2 hours ago, Splay said:

It is still possible for you to remove the yoke of your master.

Considering that you're a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot of the Democratic party...

2 hours ago, Splay said:

Americans aren't so unforgivable, you can't redeem yourself and be considered American again. d;)b

And you can't take away my birthright, as I am a natural born US citizen, born on American soil.

And the reason why Schiff interrupted the cross examination by Republicans (which happens if you watch it) is that Vindman's testimony was starting to fall apart.  I mean, that part of the cross examination was in the clip that I linked.😃

I saw it, but him stumbling over himself doesn't then mean he's lying about being in the room and having first-hand knowledge of the call. It means he's probably covering up his supposed immediate disagreement with the contents of the call.

The Republicans have been trying to get people to identify (intentionally or unintentionally) the whistleblower--that is why Schiff stepped in during the testimony.  His testimony wasn't falling part, if anything he made Nunes look like a buffoon.  The bottom line here is that dipshit Al was trying to paint a false narrative about how there have been no witnesses with first hand knowledge of the call only to be repeatedly told he doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's hard to reach common ground when people deny simple, obvious facts for no other reason that it doesn't fit their narrative or they just can't admit when they are wrong.  There is no discussion to be had with people like that.