LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

2 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Stop posting videos by Tim Pool.  I don't give a shit that you say he's liberal.  His youtube video playlist is hardly objective.  Trump is going to hang himself.  When you comment section includes things like:

Thats too slow. I want to see the entire Democratic establishment hauled into the street and shot tomorrow

This is the crazy shit the right thinks.  It's frightening, and what's even more disturbing is the blind support for a president that is not only a terrible human being, but terrible at his job.  Tim Pool's videos are full of misinformation and right wing talking points.  If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck.  Someone should really delete this dumpster fire of a thread, or better yet, delete my account.  I don't even play lotro and some of the fucktards posting in this thread are making me weep for humanity.  Almagnus, don't even bother responding to this.  i'm never going to read your post.  I liked you better when you were just a plain old troll and FFXIV shill. 

And this is why the Democrats are going to lose - they are all talk, no action, and the average American has figured that out. 

1 hour ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Plus he is moving to Canada :) 

Soon(TM)

8 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

And this is why the Democrats are going to lose - they are all talk, no action, and the average American has figured that out. 

Meanwhile...

4 hours ago, Papi said:

Meanwhile...

How about you don't listen to the propaganda spewing idiot providing bad commentary that starts at 1:17 and do your homework, mmkay?

Trump wasn't talking about Joe Biden, but his son.  Back in 2014, Biden used his power to do exactly what Trump was accused of (and some news of this surfaced as seen https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27403003 ) to get his son into that board position, and basically black mailed Ukraine with foreign aid to shoo away a prosecutor looking at the entire thing.

And no one is talking about what Biden did because he's a Democrat.

Then again, for a programmed useful idiot like yourself, independent thought is a bit too hard so I'm not surprised you fell for the MSM narrative hook, line, and sinker.

14 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

How about you don't listen to the propaganda spewing idiot providing bad commentary that starts at 1:17 and do your homework, mmkay?

Trump wasn't talking about Joe Biden, but his son.  Back in 2014, Biden used his power to do exactly what Trump was accused of (and some news of this surfaced as seen https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27403003 ) to get his son into that board position, and basically black mailed Ukraine with foreign aid to shoo away a prosecutor looking at the entire thing.

Then again, for a programmed useful idiot like yourself, independent thought is a bit too hard so I'm not surprised you fell for the MSM narrative hook, line, and sinker.

But Trump repeatedly said "the Bidens", as in plural. You don't need to follow the MSM to know Trump overreached on this one. He wanted foreign powers to dig up dirt on a political rival and their family, and that's just the one that got revealed.

18 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

The only thing I have to listen to is the actual words coming out of your master's mouth at the beginning of this video.  

6 minutes ago, Doro said:

He wanted foreign powers to dig up dirt on a political rival and their family, and that's just the one that got revealed.

"dirt" that no one--not Trump, not Giuliani, not Pompeo, no one--has provided any actual evidence of wrong doing.  And some people try to paint the Democrats as propagandists.  Please.

Oh the irony...

33 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

1 hour ago, Papi said:

"dirt" that no one--not Trump, not Giuliani, not Pompeo, no one--has provided any actual evidence of wrong doing.  And some people try to paint the Democrats as propagandists.  Please.

Oh the irony...

and yet:

completely normal...  nothing at all to see here folks.

this is not a picture:

biden-and-son.jpg

4 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

I never said it didn't look fishy, but there is still no actual proof of anything corrupt/illegal etc.

8 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

and yet:

this is not a picture:

biden-and-son.jpg

Here's a novel thought.  How about Biden's guilt or innocence does not excuse Trump's bullshit?  Isn't that the argument you're making?  That because Biden used his political influence to get his son a job then Trump can't possibly be held accountable for his crimes.  That is the biggest pile of horseshit.  As I said before, I didn't get away with that when I tried to use it against my siblings.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/damning-trump-team-texts-detail-pressure-campaign-on-ukraine?ref=home

"The texts laid bare, with great specificity, a coordinated effort among State Department officials and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani to compel the new Ukrainian government of Volodymyr Zelensky to publicly commit to investigating a firm tied to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, thereby making foreign aid contingent on the Ukrainians helping Trump’s re-election efforts."

Mike Pence in the 2016 vice presidential debate: "This is basic stuff. Foreign donors — and certainly foreign governments — cannot participate in the American political process." "

Unless they are Israelis ... then it's ok ✡️

3 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Mike Pence in the 2016 vice presidential debate: "This is basic stuff. Foreign donors — and certainly foreign governments — cannot participate in the American political process." "

That's because Jesus is going to come back and be super angry at America.  Well I suppose it would be the first time for them.

16 minutes ago, Papi said:

I never said it didn't look fishy, but there is still no actual proof of anything corrupt/illegal etc.

what specifically would constitute proof?  where exactly is the goalpost, or is it better to remain undefined in case shifting is required...

15 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Here's a novel thought.  How about Biden's guilt or innocence does not excuse Trump's bullshit?  Isn't that the argument you're making? 

no that is not the argument i am making.  so don't attempt to introduce a straw man of your making.

16 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Trump can't possibly be held accountable for his crimes.

oh i'd like to see Ivanka & Jared vigorously ousted. campaigning is one thing, neither belong in the White House, however.  yet they both are, after considerable scrutiny... even.  a HUGE mistake, IMO.

but when you say crimes, (plural) is it US code 3110 that you are referencing?  care to list the actual crimes so i know what your are specifically referencing?

20 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

one must be cautious when naming the ... cross partisan issue.

1 hour ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

image.png.c55e089a0888472f5263e51c78d3d973.png

1 hour ago, LasraelLarson said:

what specifically would constitute proof?  where exactly is the goalpost, or is it better to remain undefined in case shifting is required...

Perhaps a transcript of a call where he is asking a for dirt, or maybe texts between officials stating that aid is linked to an investigation.  Just spit-balling here

What specifically would constitute proof?  where exactly is the goalpost, or is it better to remain undefined in case shifting is required...

First start would be to have the government organizations at your disposal to officially and properly investigate such matters--not send your personal lawyer back and forth to the Ukraine (originally for the reason of finding out whether or not the Ukraine had Hillary's lost emails lol).  For some reason, Trump still can't get over Hillary--even though he won the election. 

no that is not the argument i am making.  so don't attempt to introduce a straw man of your making.

It's not a strawman, it was a question.  However, if even after all the stuff that Trump has actually done on live tv you respond by posting all of the "Biden = bad" stuff then one would have to draw the conclusion that because Biden did something shady, then Trump is excused.  They're not even related.  Suggesting Trump is trying to root out corruption, when he had how many years to get his DoJ to start investigations, is questionable.  It only became important when the polls started showing Biden was appearing to  beat Trump.  If Biden has done something illegal, then fuck em'.  

Mudslinging is one thing, and it happens in all political races.  We cannot have a potus leveraging foreign aid to further his/her political aspirations.  

There are two key statements in this whole thing.  1)The summary of the call transcript(provided by the WH) when Pres. Z mentions the javelin missiles and Trump says "I would like you do us a favor though" 2) In the text message transcript Amb. Taylor says "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold aid for political reasons."  Then of course there is Trump openly admitting on tv that he wanted Ukraine to open an investigation on the Bidens, and then stating something about getting China in on the mix.

At worst Biden is guilty of nepotism.  Trump would never resort to nepotism to further his kid's careers. /s   However, Biden did not withhold foreign aid in order to get his son a cushy job.

Its official. Splay is now on the ballot in 48 states. I'll be running on the Death Match platform. Every candidate must face off against me, in a no holds barred death match, at an arena of my choice.

#Splay for President 2020

In the event no one is left by the voting date, I will win by default.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cossieuk said:

Perhaps a transcript of a call where he is asking a for dirt

"I will say we do a lot for the Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. A lot more than the European Countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you...

... the United States has been very good to the Ukraine. i wouldn't say that its reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to the Ukraine."

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.  I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine,  they say Crowdstrike...  I guess you have one of your wealthy people...  the server, they say the Ukraine has it.  There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.  I think your surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like to get to the bottom of it.  As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with the Ukraine.  Whatever you can do, it is very important that you do it if that's possible."

"...  I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.  A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved.  Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man.  He was the Mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him  to call you.  I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General.  Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy...

...There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,  that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.  Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you could look into it...  It sounds horrible to me."

"... I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it.  I am sure you will figure it out.  I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything..."

SOURCE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uyWKAGgHIqDEORgjOyo0uq7JOXzhxOQf/view

59 minutes ago, cossieuk said:

or maybe texts between officials stating that aid is linked to an investigation. 

"I believe you are correct about the Presidents intentions.  The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind.  The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign..."

SOURCE: https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/a/4/a4a91fab-99cd-4eb9-9c6c-ec1c586494b9/621801458E982E9903839ABC7404A917.chairmen-letter-on-state-departmnent-texts-10-03-19.pdf

no aid linked to an investigation mentioned.  that bit comes from Politico.  the withholding aid bit, not the investigation link:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/28/trump-ukraine-military-aid-russia-1689531

so unless you are aware of other texts than these...   no quid pro quo's of any kind.

1 hour ago, Papi said:

First start would be to have the government organizations at your disposal to officially and properly investigate such matters--not send your personal lawyer back and forth to the Ukraine

pity those government organizations (and the media of that time) weren't as galvanized for John Kerry & Joe Biden.  times change.

as for Trump;  I hope he continues unconventional approaches including honey pots and canary traps of which this whole episode has the whiff of.   cause when "Teflon Don" wins in 2020...  they'll still say be calling him an idiot and the walls are closing in, as they scream at the sky.

also investigation is only the search for proof/evidence.   in this case however, it is more like an non stop fishing expedition hoping something will finally pay off.  maybe this will be the time it works...  👌

3 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

"I will say we do a lot for the Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. A lot more than the European Countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you...

... the United States has been very good to the Ukraine. i wouldn't say that its reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to the Ukraine."

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.  I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine,  they say Crowdstrike...  I guess you have one of your wealthy people...  the server, they say the Ukraine has it.  There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.  I think your surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like to get to the bottom of it.  As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with the Ukraine.  Whatever you can do, it is very important that you do it if that's possible."

"...  I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.  A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved.  Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man.  He was the Mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him  to call you.  I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General.  Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy...

...There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,  that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.  Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you could look into it...  It sounds horrible to me."

"... I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it.  I am sure you will figure it out.  I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything..."

SOURCE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uyWKAGgHIqDEORgjOyo0uq7JOXzhxOQf/view

"I believe you are correct about the Presidents intentions.  The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind.  The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign..."

SOURCE: https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/a/4/a4a91fab-99cd-4eb9-9c6c-ec1c586494b9/621801458E982E9903839ABC7404A917.chairmen-letter-on-state-departmnent-texts-10-03-19.pdf

no aid linked to an investigation mentioned.  that bit comes from Politico.  the withholding aid bit, not the investigation link:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/28/trump-ukraine-military-aid-russia-1689531

so unless you are aware of other texts than these...   no quid pro quo's of any kind.

pity those government organizations (and the media of that time) weren't as galvanized for John Kerry & Joe Biden.  times change.

as for Trump;  I hope he continues unconventional approaches including honey pots and canary traps of which this whole episode has the whiff of.   cause when "Teflon Don" wins in 2020...  they'll still say be calling him an idiot and the walls are closing in, as they scream at the sky.

also investigation is only the search for proof/evidence.   in this case however, it is more like an non stop fishing expedition hoping something will finally pay off.  maybe this will be the time it works...  👌

And now we wait the three dumbasses (Splay, Amenhir, and Papi) to do their usual Olympic level mental gymanstics for how what's a non-issue should lead to Trump's impeachment.

If only the Democratic party was smarter, the US would be so much further ahead than it is....

Just now, ZaklanoSrce said:

Sorry,no chances in 2020,try 2024 :) 

UnrulyAmpleIcelandicsheepdog-size_restri

What, no sunglasses?

18 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

And now we wait the three dumbasses (Splay, Amenhir, and Papi) to do their usual Olympic level mental gymanstics for how what's a non-issue should lead to Trump's impeachment.

No mental gymnastics needed.  Your boy Trump has already gone on live TV and proclaimed he wants two foreign governments to investigate his political rival in the upcoming election.  Tomorrow it might be three, who knows.  

25 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

It's become pretty clear that Trump (and his team) know he fucked up with the Ukraine call.  His appearance on TV (boldly bringing China into the mix) is his way of normalizing his unethical behavior.  You normalize it enough, his followers (i.e. Almagnus) will eventually defend behavior they would normally find abhorrent if anyone else but him was doing it.  At this point, it's the only trick he has left.  And it may work.