LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

On 1/12/2020 at 7:38 PM, Almagnus1 said:

Which is standard Democratic Party operating procedure.

I think both parties operate that way; That is THE disadvantage of a 2-party system/ winner takes all system, it's extremely difficult to change the status quo, you are 'always' stuck with the 2 ruling parties...

12 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

And same for this, both parties have lunatics who are a 'little' extreme...

and the open betrayals begin...

i'll say it again, again...

they are not gonna let Bernie have this.  & if this doesn't sink him...  wait until the Russia framing starts.

any gains Bernie makes in the polling, or placement only insure they'll turn on him hard and fast.

will he just take it in the backside a second time?  probably.

& if he is just going to continually pussy out...

HE DESERVES TO LOSE!

men with no spine are always ripe for subversion.

image.png.3aea42f9e3976c51d76845f7142b00eb.png

there is now audio:

Bernie Sanders, the Human Carpet.  he will let absolutely everyone walk all over him.

if he isn't even going to put up a fight, he might as well hang up the towel now, he is done.

still is a very interesting development, which is already being brushed away it seems...

i wonder why?

regardless...

??

Why hasn't Trump gone after Lev Parnas on a twitter tirade? He almost has to in the name of consistency, yet he hasn't. The most Trump has said is he doesn't know him, which is a lie. I think Trump is silent because he knows Parnas has a shit ton of evidence that will incriminate Trump. So much so, it goes well beyond Impeachment. Perhaps enough to land Trump in prison after he is no longer President.

"They are all in on it" Who is going to be the one to testify first hoping for leniency. Nunes, Giuliani, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Barr, Pence? Will Trump throw them all under the bus?

Trump's silence on Parnas is telling. Are we going to see mysterious circumstances leading to deaths among critical witnesses? I really wonder how far Trump will go.

39 minutes ago, Splay said:

Why hasn't Trump gone after Lev Parnas on a twitter tirade? He almost has to in the name of consistency, yet he hasn't. The most Trump has said is he doesn't know him, which is a lie. I think Trump is silent because he knows Parnas has a shit ton of evidence that will incriminate Trump. So much so, it goes well beyond Impeachment. Perhaps enough to land Trump in prison after he is no longer President.

"They are all in on it" Who is going to be the one to testify first hoping for leniency. Nunes, Giuliani, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Barr, Pence? Will Trump throw them all under the bus?

Trump's silence on Parnas is telling. Are we going to see mysterious circumstances leading to deaths among critical witnesses? I really wonder how far Trump will go.

**hands @Splay tin foil to add to his hat**

3 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

still is a very interesting development, which is already being brushed away it seems...

i wonder why?

It's cause the Democrats demand we elect a woman.

However, the Republicans can force Warren off the campaign trail by dragging out the Senate impeachment proceedings for several months XD

1 minute ago, Almagnus1 said:

**hands @Splay tin foil to add to his hat**

Can I have Tim's hat? It would fit well on a scare crow in a local vineyard.

Your own personal tin foil hat hasn't done well for you so far, so I wouldn't want that one. ?

37 minutes ago, Splay said:

Can I have Tim's hat? It would fit well on a scare crow in a local vineyard.

Your own personal tin foil hat hasn't done well for you so far, so I wouldn't want that one. ?

You need to get your eyes checked boomer... and also your head as you may be suffering from dementia.

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Or maybe it's a just hit piece?

The likelihood of all these agencies and government officials conspiring against Trump is nil.  There is no way you could keep that a secret.  Did it ever occur to you in that over-sized waterhead of yours that Trump is a corrupt piece of shit?   Maybe if you're lucky when Trump goes to jail you can be his cellmate and gargle his balls in person.

6 hours ago, Bohemond said:

Wrong

I wouldn't have a clue how you could come to such an absolute conclusion. We're talking thousands of people and you are claiming they are all in on the conspiracy?

And least of all this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Accountability_Office

"investigate, at the seat of government or elsewhere, all matters relating to the receipt, disbursement, and application of public funds, and shall make to the President … and to Congress … reports [and] recommendations looking to greater economy or efficiency in public expenditures".

1 hour ago, Splay said:

I wouldn't have a clue how you could come to such an absolute conclusion...

INB4 it's discovered Bohemond is Al's alt account. ?

Looks like Trump's legal team is moving the goal posts, now they plan to argue that abuse of power and obstruction of congress are not "high crimes and misdemeanors" that deserve impeachment.  So much for that "perfect call".  

1 hour ago, Papi said:

INB4 it's discovered Bohemond is Al's alt account. ?

Let me guess, next you're going to say we're all aliens, right?

3 hours ago, Splay said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Accountability_Office

"investigate, at the seat of government or elsewhere, all matters relating to the receipt, disbursement, and application of public funds, and shall make to the President … and to Congress … reports [and] recommendations looking to greater economy or efficiency in public expenditures".

And, like we saw with the FBI, if the GAO is infested with Democrats it's not going to throw the book at Republicans while they let people that do stuff with classified that would get the average citizen executed walk free.

The Democrats have repeatedly demonstrate that they only care about themselves, and will actively destroy anyone they disagree with... kinda like our resident stalker that sperged out over a survey result.

Some people are not worthy to lead.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/youre-a-bunch-of-dopes-and-babies-inside-trumps-stunning-tirade-against-generals/ar-BBZ3qsx?li=BBnb7Kz

This article is adapted from “A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump’s Testing of America,” which will be published on Jan. 21 by Penguin Press.

"By then, however, Trump had become a president entirely unrestrained. He had replaced his raft of seasoned advisers with a cast of enablers who executed his orders and engaged his obsessions. They saw their mission as telling the president yes."

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Let me guess, next you're going to say we're all aliens, right?

I can believe this.  It's obvious that both of you are living on a completely different planet than the rest of us.  Would you mind staying there?  This one already has enough fucktards.  That means you're a fucktard.  I thought I would clarify that for you in case it wasn't obvious.

1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

I can believe this.  It's obvious that both of you are living on a completely different planet than the rest of us.  Would you mind staying there?  This one already has enough fucktards.  That means you're a fucktard.  I thought I would clarify that for you in case it wasn't obvious.

Well yeah, the modern age does look like a completely different planet to a Boomer that's out of touch with technology.

So please, clarify away, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

11 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Well yeah, the modern age does look like a completely different planet to a Boomer that's out of touch with technology.

So please, clarify away, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

This used to be entertaining, but now you're boring me.  

1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

This used to be entertaining

well time for some quirky memes...

this whole Impeachment thing is a huge partisan farce

image.thumb.jpeg.45af142fb0d08fdecd5a15bd62471bdd.jpeg

doomed to fail because the prosecutor is:

image.png.222e4d062adb36fb1689c34da2d32564.png

time for the charade to be put to rest...  the fishing expedition is over.