LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Finally, all this stupidity is over...

Your bad faith acting has reached a new low.

If you think this is over you haven't been in touch with reality.

1 hour ago, Splay said:

Your bad faith acting has reached a new low.

image.png.f024f577123ce6076e31c5d76601eeb9.png

1 hour ago, Bohemond said:

One of the most implausible things in this whole joke of a partisan impeachment is that we are expected to believe Trump is actually worried about Biden as an opponent.

hahahahahahahahaha you poor deluded little thing. That was you screaming at the sky after 2016, wasn't it?

So much TDS in just one page.  Too funny.

All those unhinged loonies calling Trump a fascist, claiming he won't leave office peacefully, etc ... know full well that none of that is true. If any of it were even remotely true, you'd be too afraid of being disppeared to speak out.

Isn't it amazing how they were totally convinced Trump was going to be removed from office, wrote off all of us who said this wasn't going to go the way they think it was as crazy... and now they are in the throws of a TDS seizure?

3 hours ago, Splay said:

You bit into this so hard with your delusions. I wouldn't be surprised if you are in a padded room already.

There are 2 dozen investigations ongoing that are separate from this last current House Impeachment investigation. Probably more. If you stop listening to Timhat and now Ted Cruz filling your head with grandiose euphoria you might know this. Now with that said, each and everyone of them could lead to a new Impeachment by the House. I just can't see how an American President could be so dumb to invite this level of scrutiny and think that President would walk away free and clear. The odds are against your boy.

Republicans played every card they have. They used all their top guns. And... still Trump won the latest battle over witnesses by two votes. Two votes. Don't forget that because it is relevant today and for "tomorrow".

Trump brought his A game this time. What will he do if another Impeachment proceeding takes place where every pointed inadequacy by his defense team is removed from the equation? He won't be able to say the investigations are invalid. He won't be able to claim blanket Executive Privilege. He won't be able to stone wall. Also maybe most important is he won't be able to use the same defense team. Two of his attorneys have questionable intents. One has been found to be a conflict of interest as he is now complicit. Another is being heavily investigated by the IRS and the FBI for fraud and tax evasion. Dershowitz won't show his face again since he made a total fool of himself.

The fool you are made you never see the long goal. Trump is going to be made an example of how Presidents should not be. In the future for a century or more every President will shudder in fear to be a moron like Trump has with his ignorant arrogance. At this point Trump has still done nothing for the US. Not one of his campaign goals have come to fruition. The most laughable one is his trade deal with China about farm goods. Read up on the details and you'll soon learn the deal is not sustainable for many reasons. It's just shit talking.

Long goal: Trump will be a lame duck in his second term from day one. Yes I'm saying there is a good chance he will win the 2020 election. If he fails to flip the House, nothing will happen. Nothing, nodda, nil. What will a Democrat controlled House do? Spend every day trying to discredit Trump as a worthy President. Would this be tax payer time well spent? You bet your ass it would be. Trump was never worthy of the position and history will reflect this.

The more things about Trump come to light, the more evidence that appears, will provide no opportunity for anything else but to Impeach him again. You can bet your huge fat ass, the next Impeachment will have all the loopholes filled. It's gonna happen. Are you ready for it?

Donald J. Trump, First US President to be Impeached twice._O-

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Isn't it amazing how they were totally convinced Trump was going to be removed from office, wrote off all of us who said this wasn't going to go the way they think it was as crazy... and now they are in the throws of a TDS seizure?

Show the proof. No one in this thread made any direct statement of fact Trump would ever be found guilty in a Senate trial. Show this proof.

Btw, nice selfie. :P

34 minutes ago, Splay said:

You bit into this so hard with your delusions. I wouldn't be surprised if you are in a padded room already.

How can I be when seeing such hyperbolic reactions from you (and the other libtards) has been one of the most joyful things I have seen in this thread in a long time?

There are 2 dozen investigations ongoing that are separate from this last current House Impeachment investigation. Probably more.

And how many of those deal with actual issues?

You can't fabricate charges (which is what Shiff did) and expect it go anywhere.

If you stop listening to Timhat and now Ted Cruz filling your head with grandiose euphoria you might know this. Now with that said, each and everyone of them could lead to a new Impeachment by the House. I just can't see how an American President could be so dumb to invite this level of scrutiny and think that President would walk away free and clear. The odds are against your boy.

Republicans played every card they have.

No they didn't, they just showed the charges to be BS, and common sense prevailed.

As far as impeachments go, there's very little point of trying this again because even CBS terminated coverage of the impeachment as the average American wants it all to just go away. They need to wait until at least 2021 before 

Trump brought his A game this time. What will he do if another Impeachment proceeding takes place where every pointed inadequacy by his defense team is removed from the equation? He won't be able to say the investigations are invalid. He won't be able to claim blanket Executive Privilege. He won't be able to stone wall. Also maybe most important is he won't be able to use the same defense team. Two of his attorneys have questionable intents. One has been found to be a conflict of interest as he is now complicit. Another is being heavily investigated by the IRS and the FBI for fraud and tax evasion. Dershowitz won't show his face again since he made a total fool of himself.

Yes, keep telling yourself that delusion.  It makes you Democrats easier to deal with as you're not half as smart as you think you are.

The fool you are made you never see the long goal. Trump is going to be made an example of how Presidents should not be. In the future for a century or more every President will shudder in fear to be a moron like Trump has with his ignorant arrogance. At this point Trump has still done nothing for the US. Not one of his campaign goals have come to fruition. The most laughable one is his trade deal with China about farm goods. Read up on the details and you'll soon learn the deal is not sustainable for many reasons. It's just shit talking.

Or maybe Trump has redefine what a Republican President should be, especially since he's can throw down and come out on top.

So tell me, how did the impeachment go?

Yes I'm saying there is a good chance he will win the 2020 election.

Only because the Democrats have completely fractured.  The party is in such chaos with too many listening to Twitter and with enough Americans pissed off with the impeachment stuff that I'm betting it's going to cost several Democrats their seats.

Would this be tax payer time well spent? You bet your ass it would be. Trump was never worthy of the position and history will reflect this.

On this point we disagree.  Trump has been a great president, and the economy proves it.

History is going to paint him in a good light, while it damns the Democrats for basically demonstrating how not to run an impeachment.

Donald J. Trump, First US President to be Impeached twice._O-

Time will tell... then again, I expect every President to be impeached from this point forward as the Democrats have redefined impeachment to basically be "a vote of no confidence".

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Trump has been a great president...

History is going to paint him in a good light...

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, Papi said:

giphy.gif

Hey, the dude's a walking meme generator, and it's glorious =D

22 minutes ago, Bohemond said:

The fact you seem to think this would make Trump look bad says it all really.

We're dealing with a collection of posters that would be best described as collection of abnormal psych case studies.

14 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Ok, this is crazy talk, imo.

I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.  The refusal to bring up the election security bills in the Senate and the voter suppression fuckery that's been going on does have me skeptical tho.

23 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

How can I be when seeing such hyperbolic reactions from you (and the other libtards) has been one of the most joyful things I have seen in this thread in a long time?

Any comment or none at all would have elicited this sentence from you. So with that as a given offers it to have no value.

And how many of those deal with actual issues?

You can't fabricate charges (which is what Shiff did) and expect it go anywhere.

All of them.

Trump can't fabricate truths and expect them to go anywhere.

No they didn't, they just showed the charges to be BS, and common sense prevailed.

As far as impeachments go, there's very little point of trying this again because even CBS terminated coverage of the impeachment as the average American wants it all to just go away. They need to wait until at least 2021 before 

The charges weren't shown to be BS. Common sense didn't prevail.

What prevailed was political survival of the part of Republican Senators. If the vote on witnesses were anonymous by the Senators, everyone knows the vote would be much different.

Every Republican will take your stance because thats a wish of hope it will not happen again, even though evidence supports it. Duh CBS stopped because nothing is happening until Monday. Come Monday CBSN will resume coverage. The House can wait up to 4 years, if Trump wins 2020. They don't need to wait at all if they don't want to. Again just a hopeful wish on your part thinking the House power might shift.

Yes, keep telling yourself that delusion.  It makes you Democrats easier to deal with as you're not half as smart as you think you are.

Right because following a narcissistic psychopath makes you intelligent.

Or maybe Trump has redefine what a Republican President should be, especially since he's can throw down and come out on top.

So tell me, how did the impeachment go?

No serving Republican truly believes this pile of shit you spewed from your mouth. Trump isn't the architect, or carpenter. He is a hammer. A dumb useless tool when not being swung into action.

This Impeachment went very well. He has been Impeached. Learn your history. Also since Trump played every card up his sleeve, he now has no more to rig the game which won't be accounted for next go around.

Only because the Democrats have completely fractured.  The party is in such chaos with too many listening to Twitter and with enough Americans pissed off with the impeachment stuff that I'm betting it's going to cost several Democrats their seats.

Both parties are fractured and perhaps the center will coalesce into a party to toss the fringes aside. Ofc that leaves you sleeping next to the homeless drunkard on a city street. If you call political primaries as fractured then you over value Trumps Twitter addiction. Show me a current relevant article supporting this opinion. I doubt you can. However many articles and polls say 75% of Americans wanted witnesses in the Senate trial. That isn't an opinion of dispute. Political seats shift all the time and especially in the age of psuedo-legit gerrymandering.

On this point we disagree.  Trump has been a great president, and the economy proves it.

History is going to paint him in a good light, while it damns the Democrats for basically demonstrating how not to run an impeachment.

The economy proves the previous administration laid the ground for todays economy. Just like every time before.

History is already painting Trump with tar and feathers. Democrats can thank a stonewall President for showing them how to knock down his facade. If at first...

Time will tell... then again, I expect every President to be impeached from this point forward as the Democrats have redefined impeachment to basically be "a vote of no confidence".

Finally, you show the fear factor. You can expect every President who thinks they are a king to endure Impeachment. An Impeachment by extension is a vote of no confidence. The fact you haven't understood this shows just how disconnected you really are.

15 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

So given how much money BANK OF AMERICA says the millennials have.... why on earth do we want to forgive their student loans?

Do you mean the only Bank in America who will lend Trump money? I'm gonna listen to every word they say. ?

3 hours ago, Bohemond said:

The fact you seem to think this would make Trump look bad says it all really.

Australian Barometer: A brief venture into the winds of Australia.

https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/chart-week-trump-and-us-australia-alliance

"Older Australians see the Trump presidency as an aberration; younger Australians may think he is the new normal. Impeachment in the House and an acquittal in the Senate could polarise Australians even further."

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/01/08/little-support-for-trumps-international-policies/

The general attitude of almost every country listed on every Trump policy is overwhelmingly negative, including Australia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/us/politics/trump-australia-barr-mueller.html

Pressure to have other countries validate Trump's 2016 election.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/07/24/trumps-attack-on-asylum-seekers-was-made-in-australia-png-manus-island-nauru-new-zealand-refugees-offshore-detention/

"More than 3,000 people have been sent to these islands in an effort to keep them out of sight and out of mind."

Australia is fucking huge and mostly uninhabited. It's not like the crowded countries of Europe. Just gonna drop that thought right here.

You may not find Trump offensive, ignorant, or arrogant but your country does politically and personally.

I'm actually more optimistic about November than I was before the "trial."  Every Republican that is up for reelection this year will be facing attack ads showing their complicity.  The democratic candidates will not let Americans forget for the next 9 months.

59 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

I'm actually more optimistic about November than I was before the "trial."  Every Republican that is up for reelection this year will be facing attack ads showing their complicity.  The democratic candidates will not let Americans forget for the next 9 months.

There is more truth in this than Republicans know. Also many Republican voters will want to have these Senate decisions held to an accounting. Not every registered Republican is a Trump doll and I expect intelligent people ask intelligent questions. Especially being that some Republican Senators are on record expressing negative sentiments about Trump, and his actions. Any Republican citing the less than complete procedural House process will also have to acknowledge a more thorough House process, if indeed any investigations lead to a 2nd Impeachment spurred by Trump's wrong doing.

It really depends on if Republican voters value truth to prevail vs keeping their chosen elected politicians in office at any cost.

25 minutes ago, Splay said:

There is more truth in this than Republicans know. Also many Republican voters will want to have these Senate decisions held to an accounting. Not every registered Republican is a Trump doll and I expect intelligent people ask intelligent questions. Especially being that some Republican Senators are on record expressing negative sentiments about Trump, and his actions. Any Republican citing the less than complete procedural House process will also have to acknowledge a more thorough House process, if indeed any investigations lead to a 2nd Impeachment spurred by Trump's wrong doing.

It really depends on if Republican voters value truth to prevail vs keeping their chosen elected politicians in office at any cost.

As I've said before, if Trump has won by some huge margin, then I would be concerned.  He didn't.  He lost the popular vote by a significant amount, and he only won the whole thing by a margin of 77k votes.  I'm sure that in all this time since then he's pissed off at least 77k people.  He won't pull the swing states this time around.  That is unless he outright steals the election.  Considering how tainted he's made the whole thing, he's going to be a lame-duck on day one.  If he wins everyone will assume he cheated.

2 hours ago, Amenhir said:

I'm not. Last time a US president was impeached, the opposing side got in an even bigger moron (Bush) that allowed a dangerous snake (Cheney) to slide in to a position of power.

5 hours ago, Doro said:

I'm not. Last time a US president was impeached, the opposing side got in an even bigger moron (Bush) that allowed a dangerous snake (Cheney) to slide in to a position of power.

Unless the Democrats put forth a candidate that is literally a brick,  I don't think we can get anyone dumber than Trump. What will be really important is getting McConnell out of the majority seat.

9 hours ago, Amenhir said:

I welcome this too, for it will be the best gift the Democrats could give the Republicans in the upcoming election.

7 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I welcome this too, for it will be the best gift the Democrats could give the Republicans in the upcoming election.

Do you know how most games have an online presence and a forum?  In every one of those forums, people like to point out the forum-goers make up a small percentage of the actual player base.  That makes you the vocal minorities, vocal minority.  Let's take a look at this thread.  There have really only been about three people here who openly support Trump.  From my understanding, two of the three aren't even American.  One supporter abandoned the thread by like page three.  Another person seemed to change their mind.

Let's extrapolate that information, kind of like how polls operate.  There are more people in the world and by virtue, the US, that think Trump is a totally corrupt buffoon.  Personally I don't think you actually believe the crap you're spewing.  I think your end-game is to irritate the most amount of people possible.  That's kind of been your MO on this and the official forum for years.   In order to accept that you do believe what you're saying, I would also have to assume that you're a complete and utter moron who lacks critical thinking skills.  I'm more than happy believing that.  So feel free to continue being a skin tag's skin tag.  There will be no gift for you or Republicans in November.  There have always been a lot more people that despise Trump, now there is a lot more.  All those people that wanted to hear testimony from new witnesses, will be heard in November.  

I liked you a lot more when you were only inserting Final Fantasy XIV into every thread made, whether relevant or not.  I think you should go back to being only a mildly irritating tape-worm instead of an all-out infestation of them.  Have a nice day.  :)

When someone says, I want info so I can gauge and moderate my opinion. This is questionably suspect in my view. Consider the past known forum history, I'd not be surprised if in another place a constant praise of Bernie or Biden is ongoing. I came to these forums already knowing Almagnus was an antagonist agitator using the same repeated quip and queef fall back responses. I also would not be surprised if every weekend Almagnus plays the pivot role during mega circle jerk show on livecams for employment. Nearly every argument of position or policy relating to politics, Almagnus spews, falls on it face. Often ignoring a rebuttal to claims made such as this.

On 2/1/2020 at 12:10 AM, Splay said:
On 1/31/2020 at 9:53 PM, Almagnus1 said:

Show the proof. No one in this thread made any direct statement of fact Trump would ever be found guilty in a Senate trial. Show this proof.

The essence of their presence is a diluted position almost never backed by anything solid. Usually a second effect reactionary tribute to diatribe. Throughout these now 40 pages, Almagnus has lacked the proper info on matters of civics too numerous to count. One great example is this. An Impeachment vote is a "vote of no confidence" deriving from allegations of crime, misconduct, or abuse.

To the US Constitution, technically the phrase has little meaning, but the very spirit of the act of Impeachment is the same. To forcibly remove or censure a position of government held by a person of questionable thought or action. The fact an Impeachment in its entirety has several steps governed by different established bodies of power makes no difference. The process is, in itself a vote of no confidence. Almagnus has said otherwise on several occasions.

Probably the most indicative measure about why Almagnus comes off as wanton trolling is the omission of being wrong. Not once has there been an amend, correction, or admission of error or falsity, even when pointed out or soundly rebuked.

At the end of the day, Almagnus who claims intelligence, just comes off as very less. Subsisting on "Whataboutism".

17 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Amusingly, Bolton's testimony would have been completely irrelevant.

All testimony would have been moot because the jury conspired with the defense.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:07 PM, Bohemond said:

One of the most implausible things in this whole joke of a partisan impeachment is that we are expected to believe Trump is actually worried about Biden as an opponent.

I know right, like all those people who said trump couldnt win... The funniest thing that could happen is if Trump didnt take Biden seriously and Biden won. For me the last 3 years have been awesome watching liberals cry, 4 years of conservative tears would be awesome.