LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

Democrat Iowa Caucus "Deliberations."

some giphy.gif oversight at work.

1 hour ago, Splay said:

Will Bernie again have his nomination for Democrat stolen?

that's just "Russian" propaganda, we all know this guy had it in the bag all along...

I'm not sure how you could screw up a primary, but the Democrats have done it. 

Definitely a confidence inspiring of events.... 

51 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

I'm not sure how you could screw up a primary, but the Democrats have done it. 

Simply following in the footsteps of the Republicans who screwed up their's a few years ago. #shorttermmemory

State of the Union fire those that want to watch it....

For the rest of the morons... please get your usual programming from the MSM. 

https://youtu.be/vjoxIPuEOoA

4 hours ago, Papi said:

Simply following in the footsteps of the Republicans who screwed up their's a few years ago. #shorttermmemory

I agree, Romney and McCain were horrible choices for nominees. 

as an outsider, it's just bizarre to see how US politics are these days. And it's sad to see both parties are more and more focussed on the differences and it appears their only goal is to offend those of another party. With Trump's reaction on the Iowa caucus, the lack of handshaking and most of all the speech-tearing by Pelosi as all time lows.

7 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

State of the Union fire those that want to watch it....

For the rest of the morons... please get your usual programming from the MSM. 

https://youtu.be/vjoxIPuEOoA

I agree, Romney and McCain were horrible choices for nominees. 

Naw, I'd prefer a world where Romney was finishing up his second term right now...

Pelosi going out of her way to destroy any semblance of class her position should hold. How petty do you have to be to so publicly rip up someone else's speech immediately after it's given?

Edit: and throughout his whole speech, Trump was slurring over words, twitching, jerking, and generally not looking in good shape. Whatever disease it is that he's got (probably involving some sort of dementia given his previous incidents) seems to be ramping up.

1 hour ago, Doro said:

Edit: and throughout his whole speech, Trump was slurring over words, twitching, jerking, and generally not looking in good shape. Whatever disease it is that he's got (probably involving some sort of dementia given his previous incidents) seems to be ramping up.

Probably a glitch in that series of bot models. 😉

I watched the speech up until the moment Trump completed his series of lies about unemployment. I saw no reason to continue. I read the speech in its entirety early this morning. The whole speech was an extended twitter word salad. I'm sure fact checking is making his speech look even worse. Rather than let any positive gains stand on their own merit, they were always in comparison to the previous administration. Trump's Obama envy is great.

The rest of the puppet show was an exercise of indignity all the way around. Probably the worst in that was the award to Limbaugh. The guy is pure trash on the level of a televangelist. Pelosi could have presented a more dignified position but chose an ill considered alternative.

Overall I was not impressed or inspired by the speech or its participants. 

3 hours ago, Doro said:

Pelosi going out of her way to destroy any semblance of class her position should hold. How petty do you have to be to so publicly rip up someone else's speech immediately after it's given?

Perhaps he picked it up in one of those Stankuary cities he was talking about.  Pelosi probably ripped up the speech to make it easier for her to wipe her ass with later.

as of yesterday with 62% reported...

and today, still not finished, with only 75% reported:

image.thumb.png.e645a654be60a7f5230b55955afadb10.png

thanks Shadow Ap and Team Hillary/Soros!

:?:N

Sanders with the popular vote and Buttboy with the delegate lead.

is this even real?

how long before they dox?  or is that only for one side?

1 hour ago, Splay said:

Probably a glitch in that series of bot models. 😉

I watched the speech up until the moment Trump completed his series of lies about unemployment. I saw no reason to continue. I read the speech in its entirety early this morning. The whole speech was an extended twitter word salad. I'm sure fact checking is making his speech look even worse. Rather than let any positive gains stand on their own merit, they were always in comparison to the previous administration. Trump's Obama envy is great.

The rest of the puppet show was an exercise of indignity all the way around. Probably the worst in that was the award to Limbaugh. The guy is pure trash on the level of a televangelist. Pelosi could have presented a more dignified position but chose an ill considered alternative.

Overall I was not impressed or inspired by the speech or its participants. 

Thank you for the laugh, I needed that. 

If you're this pissed off about it, means that the speech was a huge success =D

5 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Naw, I'd prefer a world where Romney was finishing up his second term right now...

We're better off without the RINO in charge, or the Mormons infesting the national government. 

SO Mitt Romney is voting against Trump, this will mean that Trump will be the first President to have a member from his own party vote to convict them in an impeachment trial

1 minute ago, cossieuk said:

SO Mitt Romney is voting against Trump, this will mean that Trump will be the first President to have a member from his own party vote to convict them in an impeachment trial

exactly what i expected from "Pierre Delecto."

Sen. Pierre Delecto Ends the Career of Sen. Mitt Romney | '56 Packard Man

not remotely surprising and 100% in keeping with his character:

- sought Trump's endorsement in 2012

- denounced him in 2015

- sought his endorsement again in 2018

- and is now denouncing him again in 2020

never trust Scientologists, or:

Mitt Romney's Magic Underwear | Dedicated to Mitt and His Holy Undergarments-Be Sure to Read the ...

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

If you're this pissed off about it, means that the speech was a huge success

Only a diminutive moron such as yourself seen it as a success. Being bored with the usual curdled custard Trump spurts out his micro penis hardly defines being pissed. But ya, if that illusion makes your day, I couldn't begin to grasp what ever other magical rentals occupy your head.

7 hours ago, Doro said:

or that she planned to do it...

NAT Trump

very incriminating video: HERE!

wonder just how hard she will be hitting 71cb18944ec1b5678c1c15d8427ea5464eebaa5e today!

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Thank you for the laugh, I needed that. 

If you're this pissed off about it, means that the speech was a huge success =D

We're better off without the RINO in charge, or the Mormons infesting the national government. 

Better him than the CINO in charge now, imo.

4 hours ago, Splay said:

But ya, if that illusion makes your day, I couldn't begin to grasp what ever other magical rentals occupy your head.

I agree completely as stuff like https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/kubernetes-service is clearly beyond you. 

1 hour ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Better him than the CINO in charge now, imo.

Na, Obama did less damage to the country than Mittens would have done. 

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Na, Obama did less damage to the country than Mittens would have done. 

That's laughable.

8 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

or that she planned to do it...

That was fairly obvious. I spotted it during the speech when she kept putting pages under the desk then bringing them back out like nothing had happened. Initially I thought she was just too weak to fully manage ripping it, but then she finally finished it at the end and I realised it was prep.

14 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I agree completely as stuff like

I'm not seeing a denial you gobble up Trump's custard with glee.

Looks like Bernie and Pete came out on top in Iowa. It also looks like all the Trumpeting about Biden won't matter anyway if the voting trend stays this current course.

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing all the power establishments in business and investing set their hair on fire if Bernie wins the DNC nomination. I enjoy watching stock prices tumble. They are all overvalued anyway.

May 21–25 Libertarian party will nominate/select their ticket. Here's hoping we get someone better than Gary Johnson this time around and can actually make a go at a viable 3rd party in the U.S. The democrats and republicans have fucked this country up nearly beyond repair. At least Trump is entertaining but governance is important and there are many issues we need action on. Thank god the economy is doing well, in spite of all the shennanigans. 

29 minutes ago, karac avalron said:

May 21–25 Libertarian party will nominate/select their ticket. Here's hoping we get someone better than Gary Johnson this time around and can actually make a go at a viable 3rd party in the U.S. The democrats and republicans have fucked this country up nearly beyond repair. At least Trump is entertaining but governance is important and there are many issues we need action on. Thank god the economy is doing well, in spite of all the shennanigans. 

For whom?  What is the point of a good economy if only a handful of people get to enjoy the benefits?  

26 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

For whom?  What is the point of a good economy if only a handful of people get to enjoy the benefits?  

Whomever is now employed who wasnt prior. Many non partisan reporting outlets, like the ADP national employment report https://www.adpemploymentreport.com/  has shown month after month of job growth. Im not sure how job growth translates into only a handful of people benefiting but I will read with great anticipation your non biased and non partisan reply.  😀