LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

9 hours ago, cossieuk said:

If charities are so good, why dont we just let them run everything and scrap the government

Now yur talkin'!

12 hours ago, Papi said:

Spoken like someone who has clearly never been outside the U.S.

Don't forget that the lower 48 states of the US is larger than Europe if you exclude the Russian part. About 60% of the European population. Travelling to x number of US states similar to travelling to x number of countries in Europe.

But still, calling the EU suburban sprawl is a little over the top.

10 hours ago, cossieuk said:

If charities are so good, why dont we just let them run everything and scrap the government

Because some people want to be in charge....

Just look at the Democrats and their behavior throughout impeachment...

13 hours ago, Papi said:

Yes, because Victoria, Vancouver, Hamburg, Munchen, Koln, Frankfurt, and London are all US cities....

Oh.... and then there's stuff like https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-professor-thinks-should-human-17684215 .

If we're at the point where we're asking humanity to commit mass suicide to fix the climate, then the climate can go fuck itself because the outcome is the same either way.

8 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Because some people want to be in charge....

You mean like Trump.

8 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Yes, because Victoria, Vancouver, Hamburg, Munchen, Koln, Frankfurt, and London are all US cities....

Goes to cities and is surprised they're cities. High IQ there, fella.

7 hours ago, Doro said:

You mean like Trump.

And Pelosi, and Schumer, and (for that matter) most politicians.

7 hours ago, Doro said:

Goes to cities and is surprised they're cities. High IQ there, fella.

I mean, in the last several of years, the ones off the top of my head that I've been too are Seattle, Dallas, NYC, LA, Tallahassee, Orlando, New Orleans, Philadelphia.... I could probably name a few more US cities I've been too if I really sat and thought about it.  So while it's been a while since the current passport has seen another country (despite the prior one seeing several), my passport still gets used with air travel because TSA is less likely to screw with you if you have it, especially if you point out the overkill of using a US passport while going through TSA Pre Check checkpoint XD

Truthfully, I'm probably pretty well traveled compared to most of this board.

1 hour ago, Papi said:

giphy.gif

And like most libtards, you fold once you someone actually stands up to you because you lack the spine to stand up for yourself.

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

And Pelosi, and Schumer, and (for that matter) most politicians.

And yet you don't seem to ever notice Trump in all this, which is why I have to keep pointing him out while you've got your blinders firmly on.

I mean, in the last several of years, the ones off the top of my head that I've been too are Seattle, Dallas, NYC, LA, Tallahassee, Orlando, New Orleans, Philadelphia.... I could probably name a few more US cities I've been too if I really sat and thought about it.  So while it's been a while since the current passport has seen another country (despite the prior one seeing several), my passport still gets used with air travel because TSA is less likely to screw with you if you have it, especially if you point out the overkill of using a US passport while going through TSA Pre Check checkpoint XD

Completely missed the point.

42 minutes ago, Doro said:

And yet you don't seem to ever notice Trump in all this, which is why I have to keep pointing him out while you've got your blinders firmly on.

Why state the obvious?

42 minutes ago, Doro said:

Completely missed the point.

You had one to begin with?

10 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Why state the obvious?

You brag too much to be telling the truth.  You are the only person in this thread about the US elections, and Trump, touting your "achievements."  No wonder you like him.  Stop being so insecure.

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Having your parents take you to Disney doesn't count. Though in your mind you piloted the plane. :F

Can Bernie come back from a heart attack and put Trump out of a job?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/sanders-overtakes-biden-in-national-poll-for-first-time/ar-BBZQKeb?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump's budget plan.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/09/us/politics/trump-border-wall-budget.html

Ya that's going no where.

3 hours ago, Splay said:

Nobody on the Democrat side of the field can beat Trump.

It's going to be Trump 2020.

3 hours ago, Splay said:

Just wait until the Democrats get voted out of office....

4 hours ago, Amenhir said:

You brag too much to be telling the truth.  You are the only person in this thread about the US elections, and Trump, touting your "achievements."  No wonder you like him.  Stop being so insecure.

It's cause it keeps you off topic, and you actually needed me to explain why the smokescreen exists...

For someone that's supposed to be so bright, you keep falling for the trolls....

Gotta love Trump screwing with the Dems....

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-storms-new-hampshire-on-eve-of-primary-looking-to-shake-up-the-dems-012133350.html

Which is actually not unlike what I did in the 2016 election when I voted for Sanders in the primary despite being a registered Republican.  If the state's dumb enough to allow the other party to vote for a candidate... then this is what you're going to get XD

Nobody on the Democrat side of the field can beat Trump.

It's going to be Trump 2020.

Just wait until the Democrats get voted out of office....

It's cause it keeps you off topic, and you actually needed me to explain why the smokescreen exists...

For someone that's supposed to be so bright, you keep falling for the trolls....

Whatever, shut the fuck up.  You aren't that smart.

11 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Why state the obvious?

Because it's clear you don't think it's obvious. Which is, in itself, obvious.

11 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Yeah, the point (a really simple one but of course you wouldn't understand it) being you were talking absolute shit once again, and when challenged on it you went off on a completely irrelevant tangent about how many cities you've visited, and that you've probably visited more than others. I see why you like Trump so much, you can't stick to a subject without getting distracted and whacking yourself off, either.

I will say this, the Democratic party needs to pull it's head out and fast.

Trump is still a corrupt, vain little man with zero integrity but at this point...the Democrats will give him another 4 years.

It's a sad state of affairs.

15 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Whatever, shut the fuck up.  You aren't that smart.

I'm still smarter than you are....

Then again, so is the average fish, so it's not that big of an accomplishment.

--------------------

13 hours ago, Doro said:

Yeah, the point (a really simple one but of course you wouldn't understand it) being you were talking absolute shit once again, and when challenged on it you went off on a completely irrelevant tangent about how many cities you've visited, and that you've probably visited more than others.

Which was a response to:

On 2/9/2020 at 4:50 AM, Papi said:

So you're saying disputing a false claim is now talking shit?

Did you have fun taking the goalposts on a cross country road trip?

--------------------

7 hours ago, Papi said:

I will say this, the Democratic party needs to pull it's head out and fast.

Trump is still a corrupt, vain little man with zero integrity but at this point...the Democrats will give him another 4 years.

It's a sad state of affairs.

And we've almost red-pilled him ladies and gents!

8 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Which was a response to:

Which was a response to:

On 2/9/2020 at 4:26 AM, Almagnus1 said:

You're not going to get any of these reasons unless you are actually living in the Western US because Europe is basically suburban sprawl compared to the Western US.

Try to keep up, you stupid sack of shit.

3 hours ago, Doro said:

Try to keep up, you stupid sack of shit.

Which tracks back to why there's a gun culture in the US that's completely foreign to the UK (or Europe for that matter), and basically shows how much of a bigot you are for attempting to enforce your bass ackwards values on the US.  I find it hilarious that you're telling me to keep up... when you're really well over a mile back. #TypicalBritishIgnorance

6 minutes ago, Splay said:

Those we voices are in your head. Look around the room is empty.

Maybe you shouldn't stand in the same room as the remaining Democratic party members?

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Which tracks back to why there's a gun culture in the US that's completely foreign to the UK (or Europe for that matter), and basically shows how much of a bigot you are for attempting to enforce your bass ackwards values on the US.  I find it hilarious that you're telling me to keep up... when you're really well over a mile back. #TypicalBritishIgnorance

No, your bullshit reasons didn't track. Your stupid, ignorant stereotype of Europe was wrong. That's what you got called out on and I'm having to explain it to you again. That's what you went full retard Trump mode on to avoid facing. You're still doing it because you've got no fucking point to make and no clue what's even being said to you. But go ahead, pretend you're just "trolling", fucknut.

And stuff like this is why Trump is gonna steamroll in 2020.

1 minute ago, Doro said:

No, your bullshit reasons didn't track. Your stupid, ignorant stereotype of Europe was wrong. That's what you got called out on and I'm having to explain it to you again. That's what you went full retard Trump mode on to avoid facing. You're still doing it because you've got no fucking point to make and no clue what's even being said to you. But go ahead, pretend you're just "trolling", fucknut.

Which proves the point that you do not understand the US gun culture (and you will never admit to that point)... and somehow you expect all Americans to actually agree with your gun-phobic point of view, or your going to browbeat them into submission.  And yet... I'm somehow the ignorant one here...  **eyeroll**

5 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

This thread needs to close. Just personal insults thrown back and forth, accomplishing nothing.

Or maybe you're just saying as much because the libtards can't accept reality and have gone blue in the face demanding that everyone bend the knee to their world view?

7 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Which proves the point that you do not understand the US gun culture (and you will never admit to that point)... and somehow you expect all Americans to actually agree with your gun-phobic point of view, or your going to browbeat them into submission.  And yet... I'm somehow the ignorant one here...  **eyeroll**

Holy shit, you're so fucking stupid. Your list of reasons as to why a European won't understand US gun use WAS FUCKING WRONG, you dense cunt. Your point was shot out of the air ages ago. If you can't understand something that simple, you're more of a waste of flesh than I already thought you were.