Jump to content
LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

Recommended Posts

Tucker Carlson is on 🔥🔥🔥

 

so is Bernie now about to drop out...

Crowning Biden the Dem nominee before a convention, or further debates?

Creppy Uncle Joe Biden GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

rendering the last women minority invisible and irrelevant:

Wtf Tulsi Gabbard GIF - Wtf TulsiGabbard WhatTheFuck GIFs

does she endorse Biden too?

how broken will this simulation get   🤔⁉️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, Sanders is crying in a corner, while his angry idiot base is gonna torch the DNC.  I think Sanders wants to prevent that but... this illustrates why that's gonna fail:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Americans are losing confidence in Trump handling a crisis. Guns and ammo sales up this week by many Conservatives who already owns multiple guns. Those same Republicans are watching their retirements swirl down the toilet. Those same conservatives who are hoarding basic goods like anyone else. Jobs will be lost and severance pay isn't a given to the lowest paid workers. Unemployment is already on the rise and still healthcare prices are going up. All in all.

It doesn't look good for Trump to win a second term..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Splay said:

Americans are losing confidence in Trump handling a crisis. Guns and ammo sales up this week by many Conservatives who already owns multiple guns. Those same Republicans are watching their retirements swirl down the toilet. Those same conservatives who are hoarding basic goods like anyone else. Jobs will be lost and several pay isn't a given to the lowest paid workers. Unemployment is already on the rise and still healthcare prices are going up. All in all.

And a lot of this panic was fueled by the MSM....

1 hour ago, Splay said:

It doesn't look good for Trump to win a second term..

Funny, people said that about Trump winning in 2016...

Given how incompetent the Democrat side of things are.... a third party is likely to draw more votes than Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Funny, people said that about Trump winning in 2016...

Trump is the incumbent. It is his onus and his election to lose. Trump drops the ball again and he won't make it past 2020. Those white, redneck, Republicans might be low on the IQ, but they know how to count the money in their bank account.

Biden says he will consider the idea of free college tuition borrowed idea from Bernie Sanders. Biden might pledge this but he won't follow through. It was chosen because it is easier than taking on Wall street and the corporate world about free health care. I guess the downside of wanting a moderate party founded on good sense leads to Biden being a moderate who will say anything to get the nomination as opposed to Sanders who would be relentless about free college and free health care. The best Biden will do and can do is split differences with compromise, watering down anything to such a degree it will be the same as if nothing changed at all.

In some small way, I want to see Hillary Clinton end up with the DNC nomination just to troll Trump. The look on his face at that moment would be priceless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Splay said:

Trump is the incumbent. It is his onus and his election to lose. Trump drops the ball again and he won't make it past 2020. Those white, redneck, Republicans might be low on the IQ, but they know how to count the money in their bank account.

Alright racist, but what about all the minority voters Trump has enriched?

1 hour ago, Splay said:

Biden says he will consider the idea of free college tuition borrowed idea from Bernie Sanders. Biden might pledge this but he won't follow through. It was chosen because it is easier than taking on Wall street and the corporate world about free health care. I guess the downside of wanting a moderate party founded on good sense leads to Biden being a moderate who will say anything to get the nomination as opposed to Sanders who would be relentless about free college and free health care. The best Biden will do and can do is split differences with compromise, watering down anything to such a degree it will be the same as if nothing changed at all.

Which is why the Democrats are going to lose.  Trump has delivered on most of what he promised.... whereas I can't remember another President in recent history that didn't promise the moon and deliver us moon pies.

1 hour ago, Splay said:

In some small way, I want to see Hillary Clinton end up with the DNC nomination just to troll Trump. The look on his face at that moment would be priceless.

Trump would mop the floor with Cankles so badly this time around that it would be worth seeing the nomination.  The memes alone would be so glorious =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Trump has delivered on most of what he promised....

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Unless it derives from reelection, Trump does nothing. That means Trump will be the lamest duck ever if he somehow eeks out a win after his latest policy debacles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Given how incompetent the Democrat side of things are.... a third party is likely to draw more votes than Biden.

IMO, this is a serious misreading of the US electorate. He is the greatest threat to Trump winning and Trump knows it (or ought to).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

IMO, this is a serious misreading of the US electorate. He is the greatest threat to Trump winning and Trump knows it (or ought to).

You forgot the /s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

You forgot the /s

Nope, I didn't. Perhaps you did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Nope, I didn't. Perhaps you did?

No sane person is going to see Biden for anything other than the senile old man that is suffering from dementia.  I just want to see Trump and him go at it on the debate stage as Biden is going to go full on word salad (assuming he doesn't fall asleep first that is).

So... Trump's looking into doing a bit different form of an economic bailout, like actually helping the average citizen. https://www.thehour.com/news/article/White-House-coronavirus-plan-aims-to-send-2-000-15140061.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

So... Trump's looking into doing a bit different form of an economic bailout, like actually helping the average citizen. https://www.thehour.com/news/article/White-House-coronavirus-plan-aims-to-send-2-000-15140061.php

Well this is a good idea in principle, it only helps out for a short time, many a month or 2.

Also sending all those cheques out and thus having all those people going to the bank is not a great idea for slowing the spread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

No sane person is going to see Biden for anything other than the senile old man that is suffering from dementia.  I just want to see Trump and him go at it on the debate stage as Biden is going to go full on word salad (assuming he doesn't fall asleep first that is).

 

Maybe Biden should drown his brain in adderall like Trump does. Then Biden can have the coolio head jerk Trump has.

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

So... Trump's looking into doing a bit different form of an economic bailout, like actually helping the average citizen. https://www.thehour.com/news/article/White-House-coronavirus-plan-aims-to-send-2-000-15140061.php

Get real. This has been done and more than once since 2000. Its nothing unique. It wasn't even Trump's idea.

Probably the only unique part is Trump thinks bribing Americans will get him reelected. Trump has already said he will use this crisis to gain American voters favor. Kinda sad a moron like you can be bought for a pittance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

No sane person is going to see Biden for anything other than the senile old man that is suffering from dementia.  I just want to see Trump and him go at it on the debate stage as Biden is going to go full on word salad (assuming he doesn't fall asleep first that is).

So... Trump's looking into doing a bit different form of an economic bailout, like actually helping the average citizen. https://www.thehour.com/news/article/White-House-coronavirus-plan-aims-to-send-2-000-15140061.php

You make it sound like Trump doesn't word salad all the time too. Again, you misread the electorate, imo.

Bailout will be a useless waste of a trillion dollars. On top of the already trillion dollar deficits, it is irresponsible.

Interesting to see if Trump survives this. THIS will save or destroy his re-election. He was in trouble otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Again, you misread the electorate, imo.

Not as badly as you are.  The media is starting to actually support Trump and Coronavirus has proven just how foolhardy it is to rely upon China for anything economic - and the best thing we can do is embargo China and ruin their economy while rebuilding that part of our manufacturing base.  Unlike China, the US won't screw the world when disaster strikes.

59 minutes ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Bailout will be a useless waste of a trillion dollars. On top of the already trillion dollar deficits, it is irresponsible.

Considering that my trainer basically got laid off because the gym has shut down due to the Kung Flu (and others are out of jobs due to the shut downs).... I can see this being a useful way to help those that need it supplement their income, as that should help with hopefully a month (maybe two) of operating expenses for those that need it.  Distributing the money to the people is a far better way to do a bailout than giving it to corporations to have them pocket the money and not inject the money into the economy.

59 minutes ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Interesting to see if Trump survives this. THIS will save or destroy his re-election. He was in trouble otherwise.

The only people that thought Trump was in trouble were those that are gullible enough to believe the BS that MSM puts out.  It was looking like a red tide before impeachment, and if Trump handles this well (and it looks like he is thus far), then it's only going to help him widen the gap between him and Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Interesting to see if Trump survives this. THIS will save or destroy his re-election. He was in trouble otherwise.

Considering his supporters believe every word he says, even when he's clearly lying, the US had better hope that the swing-voter demographic aren't doing the same. You're right that the greatest threat to Trump is his own ego and incompetence, this virus is just exacerbating it.

At this point, all Biden has to do is keep his creepy side restrained for a few months, and follow the Obama formula of smiling and being otherwise innocuous to the voters, and he's got it set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bohemond said:

Nice cherry picking  in that video

Quite probable, it's social media stuff, they tend to be that way. I couldn't find one as snappy for the opposite side, though. I did find one about him getting called out for keep calling the virus the "China virus" (and it's one of the few things I'm with him on, the world needs to remember it was classic Chinese behaviour that started this off yet again), but he gave a shitty excuse of "well they once, maybe, probably aren't any more, were saying it was a virus caused by US troops". I doubt anyone believes it was US troops. Mossad, maybe, but US troops wasn't even on the list and he still brought it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Not as badly as you are.  The media is starting to actually support Trump and Coronavirus has proven just how foolhardy it is to rely upon China for anything economic - and the best thing we can do is embargo China and ruin their economy while rebuilding that part of our manufacturing base.  Unlike China, the US won't screw the world when disaster strikes.

Considering that my trainer basically got laid off because the gym has shut down due to the Kung Flu (and others are out of jobs due to the shut downs).... I can see this being a useful way to help those that need it supplement their income, as that should help with hopefully a month (maybe two) of operating expenses for those that need it.  Distributing the money to the people is a far better way to do a bailout than giving it to corporations to have them pocket the money and not inject the money into the economy.

The only people that thought Trump was in trouble were those that are gullible enough to believe the BS that MSM puts out.  It was looking like a red tide before impeachment, and if Trump handles this well (and it looks like he is thus far), then it's only going to help him widen the gap between him and Biden.

Red tide. That's good stuff. Brought a smile.

CDC and FDA botched things pretty good so far as far as testing capability. We'll see if things improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

The media is starting to actually support Trump

 

13 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

The only people that thought Trump was in trouble were those that are gullible enough to believe the BS that MSM puts out.

Alrighty then. 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Splay said:

Alrighty then. 😲

 

20 hours ago, Splay said:

Probably the only unique part is Trump thinks bribing Americans will get him reelected. Trump has already said he will use this crisis to gain American voters favor.

gonna cry?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2020 at 12:31 AM, LasraelLarson said:

rendering the last women minority invisible and irrelevant:

Wtf Tulsi Gabbard GIF - Wtf TulsiGabbard WhatTheFuck GIFs

does she endorse Biden too?

how broken will this simulation get   🤔⁉️

apparently pretty broken...

Tulsi Gabbard Suspends Campaign, Endorses Joe Biden

now that Bernie brand is not as big a draw as it was in 2016.  is he sticking around ceremoniously?

Joe Biden is the nominee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

Joe Biden is the nominee.

That's been a pretty forgone conclusion for a while now. Even Trump knew it, hence the whole Ukraine thing. Sanders is just too extreme a socialist to take a gamble on right now, which he was probably aware of himself when he was once again asking for financial support, and he's pretending to continue just to save face for his commie cause.

Dopey Don and Jibbery Joe. I suppose at least it wasn't actors and singers this time. That's still to come in the future Dwayne Johnson vs Kanye West election of... 2024? 2028? I know it's before the infamous furry vs coma patient election of 2051 (to be fair, the coma patient did run on someone pretty good unspoken policies), but I can never get the dates right in this clown-world timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the Senate Democrats are committing political suicide by holding up a Coronovirus relief bill https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/489033-senate-fails-to-advance-coronavirus-stimulus-bill-for-second-time-in-two-days , because the Democrats reason they can use the suffering of the average American to advance their agenda instead of just helping people that need it.

And you wonder why the Republicans hate the Democrats.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...