LOTROCommunity

US Elections 2020

A failed entrepreneur sitting in the White House, giving away my tax paid dollars, to another country, to investigate a political rival. With the intent, to diminish that rival's competing potential, in the next election. All the while, cheating and lying about his own taxes.

I'll be interested in how and where history places this.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay that is just the most batshit answer you could give. First as previously mentioned, not all women can take the pill for a wide range of reasons. Second, where the actual flying fuck is the respon

Back early in this thread Almagnus wanted us to take a test so he could adjust his responses. I am no fool. A person of conviction doesn't amend their opinions based on what others say. Its been more

pffft

Posted Images

On 9/25/2019 at 3:21 AM, Papi said:

And that is enough for anyone who doesn't have his head planted squarely up their own ass.

Speaking from experience, eh?

3 hours ago, Splay said:

Oh the expected behavior of a libtard quoting opinion as fact....

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the butt.

30 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Speaking from experience, eh?

Oh the expected behavior of a libtard quoting opinion as fact....

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the butt.

The person gave an opinion and I read it. Nothing more. But.. If that's all you got, is your tow the line rhetoric, I guess I can't blame you for being you.

You'd have only to take off your political glasses, to know I am neither a liberal or conservative extremist. Something you can't claim. _O-

1 hour ago, Splay said:

The person gave an opinion and I read it. Nothing more. But.. If that's all you got, is your tow the line rhetoric, I guess I can't blame you for being you.

You'd have only to take off your political glasses, to know I am neither a liberal or conservative extremist. Something you can't claim. _O-

Liberal =/= libtard.  SJW or progressive would probably be a better descriptor.

But in any case, you (and a couple of the other posters in this thread) think about as deeply as the idiots on the far right and far left... which is why it's infuriating when I'm thinking in interconnected webs and all you want is the cliff note sound byte that affirms your position.

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

But in any case, you (and a couple of the other posters in this thread) think about as deeply as the idiots on the far right and far left... which is why it's infuriating when I'm thinking in interconnected webs and all you want is the cliff note sound byte that affirms your position.

Well, that's the thing about it. It doesn't affirm my position. It's an opinion piece that affirms another's position. I just put it there exactly as I intended. Emoji and all. You just didn't pick up on the subtlety. Me having a dislike for Trump the person, bares no connection to the issues of being Liberal, Moderate, or Conservative. I already said why I don't like him early on in this thread. Trump the person is damaged goods.

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Isn't there a page in this thread where you posted 5 or 6 videos that have very right wing viewpoints?  You even posted a link citing the Tucker Carlson founded Daily Caller.  You've got a lot of crust making this comment.  it's only bias if it's not your bias, right?

13 hours ago, Amenhir said:

it's only bias if it's not your bias, right?

That's rich coming from you.

18 hours ago, Splay said:

Trump the person is damaged goods.

Everybody is damaged goods.  Some are better at hiding it than others.

13 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Isn't there a page in this thread where you posted 5 or 6 videos that have very right wing viewpoints?\

You calling something "right wing" doesn't bear a lot of weight because this is how you see the right:

image.png.27aa29ed86850a7abf2bb15fd2986f9f.png

3 hours ago, Bohemond said:

Tim Pool is right wing?

ahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaahahhahahahahahaha

He's also a center-left journalist that I happen to like because it feels like he's more data driven, so (comparatively) he's basically got minimal to know bias....  Even if he does get kinda ranty sometimes.  I feel he helps balance out Ben Shapiro because it's a different perspective and if both Tim and Ben are in agreement on a point, it's probably how something actually is... not how one side wants it to be.

35 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

That's rich coming from you.

Everybody is damaged goods.  Some are better at hiding it than others.

You calling something "right wing" doesn't bear a lot of weight because this is how you see the right:

image.png.27aa29ed86850a7abf2bb15fd2986f9f.png

My take away from that graphic is that you think love and hope are bad things.  That's even too cynical for me.  I don't think everyone is far right.  I have friends and family members who are conservative and/or voted for Trump.  I don't think they're far right.  They also don't ignore facts and evidence.  They also don't refer to liberals and progressives as libtards, cucks, or snowflakes.  You seem like the kind of guy who does.  We'll see how this whole thing shakes out.  

5 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

My take away from that graphic is that you think love and hope are bad things.  That's even too cynical for me.  I don't think everyone is far right.  I have friends and family members who are conservative and/or voted for Trump.  I don't think they're far right.  They also don't ignore facts and evidence.  They also don't refer to liberals and progressives as libtards, cucks, or snowflakes.  You seem like the kind of guy who does.  We'll see how this whole thing shakes out.  

You need to check above the wall behind you, as there's a joke there.  That's also what that whooshing sound you heard above you was.

Edit:

Also, progressivism is political cancer.

10 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

----

And on a related note, maybe it's time we actually all used https://www.politicalcompass.org so we can have a nuetral third party (well as neutral as anything truly is these days).

For example, https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=1.13&soc=-1.54 is my test results, which looks like:

personalised chart

The moment I saw the grid, I knew the red dot didn't represent any results from you taking the test. Even with your inclusive use of the word of "My" quoted above. Ya that's not you. Its an example used on their site. You might want to amend your post.

Also, the grid needs a circle or square coming from its center to give a loose definition of any test that places beyond its border, to suggest an extreme existence. Without this its just a leaning in some direction without the magnitude of the test takers vehemence, faith, or belief in what they perceive as acceptable. In other words it lack to define a central or centralist view or expression.

13 minutes ago, Splay said:

The moment I saw the grid, I knew the red dot didn't represent any results from you taking the test. Even with your inclusive use of the word of "My" quoted above. Ya that's not you. Its an example used on their site. You might want to amend your post.

Actually it is, as that URL is the test results URL.  Whether or not you choose to accept my position or not is on you.

Also, the grid needs a circle or square coming from its center to give a loose definition of any test that places beyond its border, to suggest an extreme existence. Without this its just a leaning in some direction without the magnitude of the test takers vehemence, faith, or belief in what they perceive as acceptable. In other words it lack to define a central or centralist view or expression.

Maybe you should, oh I don't know, actually read the results URL because it explains that....  It's https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=1.13&soc=-1.54  btw

10 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

I like test from politiscales  :

kkk.png

URL for that?

Edit:

i_can__t_read_by_nostradamoo-d4l983g.jpg

I'm not sure these things work properly.

image.thumb.png.9120ac905c3c367c5e2bf9e7c01ad037.png

Oh, and I got:

image.png.8e35f180e1b6f45fbd82cff824c69cf9.png

Complotism : the biggest problems of our society are the work of a small group of people. It is then essential to find them, inform the people of their objective and neutralize them.

Okay, maybe they got that bit right...

7 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Actually it is, as that URL is the test results URL.  Whether or not you choose to accept my position or not is on you.

Maybe you should, oh I don't know, actually read the results URL because it explains that....  It's https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=1.13&soc=-1.54  btw

I see this now and concede you did post someone's results. Though I don't believe they are legitimately yours offered in good faith.

But then again you don't have to.

So here's the results https://www.politiscales.net/en_US/results/?j1=48&j0=40&e0=17&e1=74&m0=31&m1=50&t0=12&t1=60&b0=12&b1=64&p1=69&p0=19&c0=12&c1=76&reli=67&s0=26&femi=10&s1=48&prag=100

image.thumb.png.ff2fa7c637c65d781dba48b0d800e506.png

And these aren't surprising (Missionary was faded, unlike pragmatism)

Additional characteristics

pragmatism.png

Pragmatism : politics objectively boil down to looking at where the problems are and trying to solve them according to the means available.

religion.png

Missionnary : for you religon is important, especially yours. It is therefore appropriate to spread it as globally as possible.

25 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

At least we now know that Doro is a communist .

57 % regulationnism ... 33 % ecology ? Go hug a tree comrade ?

I know, right? Makes no sense. Fucking 43% communist, it makes me sick.

I like that the common ground so far is that people believe in nature over nurture.