LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

US Elections 2020

On 4/27/2020 at 8:43 PM, Doro said:

Talking of the wives of ex-presidents, maybe he should pick the demoness herself, Mrs Clinton? That way when he dies (likely under suspicious circumstances but the coroner's report will claim no foul play), she can finally take over and have the position she's so often killed for. ALLEGEDLY. And Bill can become the First Gentlemen of the United States.

well at least she is finally showing her real colors:

image.jpeg.fbedaa88fd7cf3bde82ea8f3a698e1e7.jpeg

was tempting to impose a molotov cocktail in above image...   or a broom ;)

it could also be her surrogate:

Democratic candidates Preping for 2020. - Page 93 - RealGM

goodness knows Joe owes his nomination to Fauxchahontis 100%.  and i'd love it to be the snake...  another knife in the back of Bernie... 

but i think it is probably gonna be someone like Stacey Abrams, or Donna Brazile... cause Dems are gonna need an expert if they plan to steal this one.  _O-

In a perfect world, Justin Amash would upset the whole political system and send the Republicans and Democrats to their corner for 4 years for literally fucking everything up.

Trump losing older people I think, something he needs to have a remote chance. 

California District 25 Democrats feverishly hunt down truck carrying missing ballots.

Top House Republican issues 'call to arms' about Dems trying to 'steal' Calif. election; Trump ...

Mike Garcia (R):   80,337    56.05%                                          Christy Smith (D):      62,998     43.95%

signs of things to come?   ;)

23 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

California District 25 Democrats feverishly hunt down truck carrying missing ballots.

Top House Republican issues 'call to arms' about Dems trying to 'steal' Calif. election; Trump ...

Mike Garcia (R):   80,337    56.05%                                          Christy Smith (D):      62,998     43.95%

Interesting. A return to Republican representation since 1993 after brief Nov 2019 flip to Dems. I wouldn't read too much into this quite yet.

3 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

Yeah, the Democrats are going to get curbstomped all because they went after impeachment instead of doing what they had campaigned on.

well, to me it isn't very surprising that a special election because of the former representative having to resign because of improper behaviour causes a flip in a swing-district;

I won't use this as a prediction for the presidential elections; With corona going around, and the economic problems because of corona, and the uncertain future for the next months, it's difficult to say. If the corona-shit hits the fan in Wisconsin now s.c. ended the lock-down or if nothing happens there, will probably have more impact f.e.

And I still think that it isn't unlikely that one of the candidates will suffer health issues before elections are there.

So as far as I am concerned, those who say Trump will win are probably republicans, those who say Biden will win are probably democrats and I'm just a stupid European watching from far away ;)

So here's a rundown of what Obamagate is, and guess what, Biden's involved with this.  Anyone else think that Biden's using running for President as a shield to NOT get arrested?

Every American is on to Trump by now. His actions, his motives, his paths of actions are well predicted. Every American from age 10 to 40 will spend their entire lives dealing with the mistake that is Donald Trump the Corruptor and Chief. Anything he touches become tainted. Trump's inability to separate his personal goals from the responsibility of being President, will have an immeasurable cost, for this one man to look in the mirror one day, and ask...

What went wrong? It was all so perfect.

By that moment, Trump will be forgotten in the minds of Americans.

Biden isn't the best choice as a replacement, but he surely can't be worse than what we have now.

58 minutes ago, Splay said:

Every American is on to Trump by now.

Did you see the recent attempt at deception/deflection by his administration, where they tried to compare Obama's old pandemic response to the new one they claim to have always had but never followed? They literally had a woman hold up some sheets of paper stapled together to show Obama's (she even commented on it just being some paper), then held up two binders with potentially nothing but blank sheets in it (a trick they used before, but no journalist was allowed to open one to see). It was basically "look at how flimsy these papers are compared to Lord Trump's sturdy folders, that clearly tells you all you need to know about the contents of both!".

I guess Obama is the current one Trump's latching on to for more of his deception/deflections. He'll be back onto China, and then the WHO, and then Democrats, and then fake news soon enough.

Found it:

4 hours ago, Doro said:

I guess Obama is the current one Trump's latching on to for more of his deception/deflections. He'll be back onto China, and then the WHO, and then Democrats, and then fake news soon enough.

My guess is that the attacks on Obama will pivot to Biden was there with Obama so whatever Obama did Biden did, then these attacks will start on Biden.  He knows many of his supports hate Obama and he is going to use this hatred to make them hate Biden even more than they already do

20 hours ago, Doro said:

Found it:

The woman who says to reporters she will never lie and lied to say it. Anyone who watched the interview segment knew she was lying.  It was like watching and hearing a clown say, serious, I'm not a clown, while tripping over their clown shoes. Perhaps it would be humor in the proper setting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pushes-mcconnell-to-embrace-obamagate/ar-BB14bmKU?li=BBnb7Kz

The downward spiral of desperation.  It's like some fiction story number one selling authors wish they could publish.

“Mitch, I love you, but this is 100% true,” the president tweeted Saturday morning in response to a pro-Trump commentator urging McConnell to more fully embrace their push to go after Trump’s predecessor and former Obama administration officials.

“Time is running out. Get tough and move quickly, or it will be too late. The Dems are vicious, but got caught,” added Trump, who has asserted without evidence that Obama acted improperly. “They MUST pay a big price for what they have done to our Country. Don’t let them get away with this!”

“The Republicans must play by the same rules, or die!”

Trump is too dumb to know he already played his hand. McConnell won't stick his neck out again for Trump. It has already probably cost the Republican party any majority rule and the WH in 2020. The last quoted line above is so rich coming from a political flip-flop. Another Trumper Tantrum, so presidential. ;w

So apparently it's been found out that Flynn was coerced into giving a guilty statement with under threat that the FBI would go after his wife and children.  Sounds like it was nothing more than a fishing expedition designed to discredit an honorable general. https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/27/robert-muellers-case-against-michael-flynn-is-about-to-implode

@SplayYou a writer for The Onion?  Your satire is comedy gold.

So Mick Pompeo was suspected of abuse of office and the Inspector General launched an investigation, and now the Inspector General has been sacked.  I thought Trump was going to drain the swamp, but instead you can do what you like as long as you back Trump and he will protect you.  

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

So apparently it's been found out that Flynn was coerced into giving a guilty statement with under threat that the FBI would go after his wife and children.  Sounds like it was nothing more than a fishing expedition designed to discredit an honorable general. https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/27/robert-muellers-case-against-michael-flynn-is-about-to-implode

@SplayYou a writer for The Onion?  Your satire is comedy gold.

Actually, you mentioning The Onion and the Federalist in the same post without any sense of irony is the the comedy gold.

Flynn pleaded guilty.  Twice.  But, the Republicans love their distraction/deflections so in comes the newest conspiracy plot.

Anything to put the focus over there...meanwhile, over here, our country is falling apart.  

The 5th Amendment pertaining to double jeopardy, virtually gives Flynn a free pass now. With that said, it doesn't provide that for Barr or Trump in the matters concerning Flynn. Since the whole matter is at the Federal level, there is no other level of adherence. Because Barr has chosen his intervention pushing for a dismissal of charges, the single jeopardy threshold as been reached and exceeded. In other words, there is no going back. Double jeopardy will save Flynn even though he admittedly pleaded guilty twice. Flynn can't be retried at least criminally for his perjury's and since there is no other appropriate path of accountability, Flynn will have the charges withdrawn from case and his record.

But...

Barr knows all this, and certainly before his decision. So, what it comes down to, is can Barr rebuff the consequences of his actions? That's a fine line to walk for a man who contemplates running for President in 2024. I don't concern myself about Barr's aspirations. The man is clearly on the fringe of even conservative movements. If people think Trump has fucked up the rights of Americans, Barr would do far worse corruptions of the American Constitution, if given the chance. Barr's notions of the Constitution even scares Moscow Mitch.

For Trump though, when hasn't ever been so, to deflect, misdirect, through ignorance and propaganda, for shifting the sight, of obvious failures, and the pandemic response merely being the latest. When the President claims America has so many deaths because they were tested, and in the following sentence, claims the deaths would be less had we not tested them, well...

Dumb begets dumber.

On a positive note, we're nearly through the Trump era of stupidity. It can only get better for Americans. *O*

Not so much for Trump.

And Biden's a straight up racist https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-black-voters-trump/ .

As the "you ain't black if you vote for Trump" line of thinking only goes to show that the Democrats want their slaves back, the ones they lost when the Republicans freed them during the US Civil War, and the same segment of the population they have been actively screwing over during the 20th century with all of their social programs.... like what LBJ has been attributed to saying:

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

the thing with Joe Biden is...

image.thumb.jpeg.1975e457cac056d16f77c56310db8aef.jpeg

no one is actually voting "FOR" Biden...  rather, they ARE voting for the apparatus that is propping him up.  his VP pick will be interesting, as it will likely be the largest factor in getting that large "middle" ground of fence jumpers to actually vote.  it is also likely to cause the most shattered nerves (confidence) as well.

will this hard push:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/WapoStacyAbrams-1.jpg

break through?

or will the Democrat Establishment go with something less volatile?  Netflix appoints former US national security advisor to the board – Digital TV Europe or maybe less volatile with bleach? https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/campaign-finance-2020/img/candidates/amy-klobuchar-bw.png

6 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Yes, because all the Democrats need to do to win is put a Karen as Biden's VP.....

giphy.gif

Affluent White Female Liberals everywhere agree!

i do wonder though if Stacey Abrams will be as big (no i am not referring to her weight) a pushover as Bernie Sanders turned out to be?  there are Democrat...  forces...  pushing her hard as the next best thing.

if it does turn into an all white Democrat ticket...  i wonder if some will go so quietly into the night?

Bernie did, that much is certain.

Oh, here's something else to laugh at the Dems for.... a South Philly judge just admitted that he took bribes to stuff the ballot box...

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

The Democrats are corrupt to the core, and willing to pay their way to victory regardless of the law.