LOTROCommunity

US Elections 2020

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay that is just the most batshit answer you could give. First as previously mentioned, not all women can take the pill for a wide range of reasons. Second, where the actual flying fuck is the respon

Back early in this thread Almagnus wanted us to take a test so he could adjust his responses. I am no fool. A person of conviction doesn't amend their opinions based on what others say. Its been more

pffft

Posted Images

So back to the news cycle... apprarently this entire Ukraine thing is a non-issue that's being used as an excuse to proceed with impeachments.... which is probably going to work as well for the Democrats as it did for the Republicans back when Clinton was impeached.

4 hours ago, Splay said:

I see this now and concede you did post someone's results. Though I don't believe they are legitimately yours offered in good faith.

But then again you don't have to.

You're either trolling, or stupid (I'm leaning towards the latter).

Essentially, you are saying that this URL

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

For example, https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=1.13&soc=-1.54 is my test results, which looks like:

Is a different result from this URL

4 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Maybe you should, oh I don't know, actually read the results URL because it explains that....  It's https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=1.13&soc=-1.54  btw

43 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

...apprarently this entire Ukraine thing is a non-issue 

If you read the transcript that isn't a transcript and if you read the actual complaint...it matches up pretty nicely.  There is also the not-so-little detail of what the WH staff tried to do with the record of the call once it was done.  Bottom line, it's the exact opposite of a "non-issue".

But, keep getting your news from youtube videos like the one you linked, stay inside your bubble and we'll see you in 2020 when you have to face the music.

0206de177998aa7eb112f61d843e50b9.jpg

4 minutes ago, Papi said:

If you read the transcript that isn't a transcript and if you read the actual complaint...it matches up pretty nicely.  There is also the not-so-little detail of what the WH staff tried to do with the record of the call once it was done.  Bottom line, it's the exact opposite of a "non-issue".

But, keep getting your news from youtube videos like the one you linked, stay inside your bubble and we'll see you in 2020 when you have to face the music.

I heard in 2016 that there was no way Trump was going to win the election, yet I realized that he was so good that he was going to troll his way to the White House.

Only an idiot underestimates what Trump can do, or follows the MSM.

----

Apparently a few Democrats have common sense, despite the MSM trying to shame them into locking step with the rest of the D's. https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/27/politics/house-democrats-impeachment/index.html

14 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

You're either trolling, or stupid (I'm leaning towards the latter).

Essentially, you are saying that this URL

Is a different result from this URL

Not at all. I'm saying you lied answering the questions and didn't answer them in good faith.

Also seeing your results on the second test shows you slipped up on the first. You are more to the right than want to admit.

So which is it?

You answered untruthfully the 1st go around?

You answered untruthfully the 2nd go around?

You haven't a clue who you are and where you stand and place yourself in the scheme of things?

Comments on your second test:

Pragmatism is faded not Missionary

I read the questions and there were only two directing related to Missionary. Other's seem to contribute but two mainly.

"Missionnary : for you religon is important, especially yours. It is therefore appropriate to spread it as globally as possible."

Who is your god? Trump? Capitalism?

In any event, no historical GOD ever existed, but as a construct created for control. So I hope that isn't your god.

Now, tell me you answered the first test with honest faith and I'll tell you I'm looking at a liar. The second test shows you are a conservative. Not just a centralist conservative, but right wing conservative, and maybe even an extreme right wing conservative.

Honestly, I don't really care where you sit. Nothing you bring to the table will ever change my mind, change my life, or other lives. To think, you are worshiping a man, who if he had all his wealth, connections, and family name stripped from him, he would be an addicted homeless person living in a tent under Washington's state route 99 bridge running through Seattle, is just 100% comedy.

14 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I heard in 2016 that there was no way Trump was going to win the election, yet I realized that he was so good that he was going to troll his way to the White House.

Only an idiot underestimates what Trump can do, or follows the MSM.

----

Apparently a few Democrats have common sense, despite the MSM trying to shame them into locking step with the rest of the D's. https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/27/politics/house-democrats-impeachment/index.html

I hope you realize there are always hold outs for any congressional procedure like impeachment proceedings. Someone always looking to bargain for their vote. What better time to haggle with the top of your party for concessions.

Btw, when the fuck is this guy Tim you're having sex with ever going to take his hat off?

17 minutes ago, Splay said:

To think, you are worshiping a man, who if he had all his wealth, connections, and family name stripped from him, he would be an addicted homeless person living in a tent under Washington's state route 99 bridge

Well if you take wealth,connections and family ( name ) from any man chances are he's gonna became homeless .... i mean,kinda empty point .

42 minutes ago, ZaklanoSrce said:

Well if you take wealth,connections and family ( name ) from any man chances are he's gonna became homeless .... i mean,kinda empty point .

I can't agree with that. Losing your last name, connections, and wealth doesn't strip away a person's knowledge, experience, or their ability to work through the problem. Anyone with half a brain would have employment within days. Even if its the lowliest of manual labor tasks offers more than nothing to begin the climb to some level of security.

Trump, I see as someone whose internal struggle would devour him in a matter of days. The notion of entitlement and his ego just might make him become aggressive enough to land him in a county jail. I don't see him handling the fall good at all. Within months he be found dead in a ditch, if he didn't commit suicide before.

5 hours ago, Splay said:

Not at all. I'm saying you lied answering the questions and didn't answer them in good faith.

And I'm saying you are wrong.

I'm sorry reality doesn't match whatever fictitious version of me is parading around in your head, but it's not real.

And if I'm having to fight against whatever schizophrenic version of reality you seem to be trapped in, there is very little point of saying anything further to you.

Go get psychiatric help, you need it badly.

5 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

And I'm saying you are wrong.

I'm sorry reality doesn't match whatever fictitious version of me is parading around in your head, but it's not real.

And if I'm having to fight against whatever schizophrenic version of reality you seem to be trapped in, there is very little point of saying anything further to you.

Go get psychiatric help, you need it badly.

Do you keep this response in a file on your desktop, which you use in all your "inter-connected" web outbursts?

Seems really scripted.

1 hour ago, Splay said:

Do you keep this response in a file on your desktop, which you use in all your "inter-connected" web outbursts?

Seems really scripted.

Except your so weak minded that when data that shatters your narrative exists, you bury your head in the sand and start making up stuff so you can sustain your flawed narrative...  like a typical leftist idiot.

I did each quiz once, and posted the results of each in the thread.  The second link you saw in the RTFM post (which you somehow took for a second taking of the test) was really just a copy and paste from the initially posting.  Everything you have claimed about the results is actually a result of your inability to handle the truth.

Or maybe what's going on here is that you're afraid you'd be outed as far right if you took the tests, so you're doing your best to discredit them?

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Or maybe what's going on here is that you're afraid you'd be outed as far right if you took the tests, so you're doing your best to discredit them?

"In any event, no historical GOD ever existed, but as a construct created for control. So I hope that isn't your god."

This isn't the words of someone who is far right in American views on politics.

3 hours ago, Splay said:

"In any event, no historical GOD ever existed, but as a construct created for control. So I hope that isn't your god."

This isn't the words of someone who is far right in American views on politics.

Yeah, but your'e lying.  You're cover has been blown, and you are alt-right.  Don't try to deny it.

1 hour ago, Splay said:

You're not very good at this. :F

Just sayin

Why should I listen to the drivel of some racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic, member of the alt-right?

Since you're not even denying it, you must be accepting the statements as truth.

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Why should I listen to the drivel of some racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic, member of the alt-right?

Since you're not even denying it, you must be accepting the statements as truth.

I'm hoping you know you're being stupid.  (Emphasis on hoping)

By you defining yourself and trying to transfer it to me, is an elementary achievement at best. I'll give you a D- because of the obviousness and also because you put some effort.

Next, the class clown, will give an essay on "How" You have nothing to hide, circular argument.

On a more serious note.

It didn't go beyond my notice your only peak of interest is either divisive, rejection or exact, parallel, acceptance. You glossed over some clues, I put in this thread and chose to internally digest them, but didn't consciously acknowledge them in a meaningful way for apparent or transparent coherence. Essentially they went into files with no labels and thus aren't retrievable. I mention this, because anyone else who read them processed them and not only internally acknowledged them, but accepted them at face value. Ironically odd in this, is you identified with some of those statements then went silent and only chose to react to disagreeing statements. This reveals your nature. You are adversarial even when it isn't an optimal choice. Now, as I said previous. I don't really care, but I wanted you to be aware of what others see. Now, to be honest, being adversarial is a worthy virtue for one to have, but its worthless when used without control. Maybe, read the Art of War and, if you have, I suggest reading it again. You cannot win anything, or win over anything, when you haven't won the fight already, before you actually engage.

Partly in this, I bare some credit or, if you will, blame. I haven't given you any target to sight with your Musket. Why is this? I have met sooooo many people just like you, in this one life. You are extremely easy to spot. Unless, I have an absolute, which can only be commanded as fact, I see know reason to provide a target for mundane psychobabble. You know, like the senseless meanderings of your soul.

Let's not even deny the purpose of you making this thread. You're just all the more pissy, because I haven't played along.

1 hour ago, Splay said:

I'm hoping you know you're being stupid.  (Emphasis on hoping)

By you defining yourself and trying to transfer it to me, is an elementary achievement at best. I'll give you a D- because of the obviousness and also because you put some effort.

Next, the class clown, will give an essay on "How" You have nothing to hide, circular argument.

On a more serious note.

It didn't go beyond my notice your only peak of interest is either divisive, rejection or exact, parallel, acceptance. You glossed over some clues, I put in this thread and chose to internally digest them, but didn't consciously acknowledge them in a meaningful way for apparent or transparent coherence. Essentially they went into files with no labels and thus aren't retrievable. I mention this, because anyone else who read them processed them and not only internally acknowledged them, but accepted them at face value. Ironically odd in this, is you identified with some of those statements then went silent and only chose to react to disagreeing statements. This reveals your nature. You are adversarial even when it isn't an optimal choice. Now, as I said previous. I don't really care, but I wanted you to be aware of what others see. Now, to be honest, being adversarial is a worthy virtue for one to have, but its worthless when used without control. Maybe, read the Art of War and, if you have, I suggest reading it again. You cannot win anything, or win over anything, when you haven't won the fight already, before you actually engage.

Partly in this, I bare some credit or, if you will, blame. I haven't given you any target to sight with your Musket. Why is this? I have met sooooo many people just like you, in this one life. You are extremely easy to spot. Unless, I have an absolute, which can only be commanded as fact, I see know reason to provide a target for mundane psychobabble. You know, like the senseless meanderings of your soul.

And now you know how I feel when you throw your useless shit at me.

1 hour ago, Splay said:

Let's not even deny the purpose of you making this thread. You're just all the more pissy, because I haven't played along.

Doro started this thread, not me.

It's amazing how you're so certain of facts and realities... that aren't true and don't exist - maybe you should pull your head out of your ass before it completes the third lap.

Yep you are correct. Doro started this thread. Would it make you happy if I changed it to?

"Let's not even deny why you posted in this thread in the first place."

You've tried to piss all over this thread straight from your first post. I did actually forget who made it. Even with that error nothing is changed. You're just an angry middle aged man who can't stand your emperor might lose.

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

And now you know how I feel when you throw your useless shit at me.

The difference is, I couldn't care less about who wins or loses. The country and myself lose in the end, but there is nothing to be done about it. You getting all flustered about something you can't control is just bad for your health.

Come on, guys. This thread was supposed to be about the potential candidates, not so much slinging shit at each other. Who are the other Republicans going for it? Have any candidates got some extreme views that's being hushed over? Any that it already looks like The Powers That Be are backing? There's got to be something happen already, right?

2 hours ago, Doro said:

Come on, guys. This thread was supposed to be about the potential candidates, not so much slinging shit at each other.

best of luck with that...    ;)

2 hours ago, Amenhir said:

This is the pile of shit some people seem to think is the second coming of Jesus:

yeah, and here is the video response to that & why no one informed is going to stop voting for Trump over it...

as for the impeachment fiasco, they have to try something, because this guy is dead:

image.png.d4d4260d5976cc6449c6cfd093595145.png

as the current list of Dem candidates has about as much appeal as a:

image.png.fec74e555befed8536e296a1fe396303.png

and if you see the above as a viable food source, you may actually end up voting for one of them...   ;)

In the end, people will believe what they want to believe.  Nothing anyone says here is going to change the minds of people like Almagnus.

There is no compromise, there is no middle ground, and sadly, there seems to be no reconciliation (in general).  I'm almost scared to see what happens to people like him if Trump doesn't get re-elected.

Whomever you are rooting for, best of luck.

14 hours ago, Doro said:

Come on, guys. This thread was supposed to be about the potential candidates, not so much slinging shit at each other. Who are the other Republicans going for it? Have any candidates got some extreme views that's being hushed over? Any that it already looks like The Powers That Be are backing? There's got to be something happen already, right?

There are three Republicans hoping to primary against Trump.  Mark Sanford, Joe Walsh(no, not that Joe Walsh), and Bill Weld, I'm not too familiar with their platforms.  Although a incumbent facing opposition from their own party has not lost the nomination,  none in the last 50 years  have won the general election afterwards.  The idea is that a incumbent facing a strong primary will divide the voter base.  At least two states have refused to even put anyone else on the ballot for the Republican nom.  I'm not sure if anymore have followed.

• Upvote 1