LOTROCommunity

US Elections 2020

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay that is just the most batshit answer you could give. First as previously mentioned, not all women can take the pill for a wide range of reasons. Second, where the actual flying fuck is the respon

Right.. Obviously you don't know, since you're railing against the "illegal inquiry of the democrats". Okay, what I read matters greatly. I'll take that argument. Media bias is a thing. That's

You know Interfax is a Russian state agency right?

Posted Images

Also looks like he was diagnosed on Wednesday (even though they announced it on Friday).

If you want further confirmation that Trump only cares about Trump, take a look at his schedule between Wednesday and Friday.  He knowingly put people at risk,  His own supporters.  

The first it became public was Trump calling into Hannity on Friday night and ending the call that he had been tested and was waiting for results as well as intermating that Hope Hicks was his likely source and hers someone in the law and security surrounding them.

His lies have been lapped up for years, he doesn't know how bad at it he is so will just assume it will be believed. He was basically reversing who was who's source, not his fault as ever. His activity around the time of Hope's positive result suggests he would not be above attending an event that promoted him and his cause while infected.

The doctors today maybe aren't aware of the Hannity subterfuge in discussing time-lines. However Trump's rhetoric includes stuff about covid-19 being a hoax, no problem if you have strong genes and with his super inflated opinion of himself despite being unknowingly really stupid might convince him that a diagnosis many days ago could be something he could ignore if he wasn't suffering any symptoms. His father has drilled into him that he can never show weakness so admitting to being infected would be just that. Denial an easy default reaction. Only when symptoms appear does it switch to full on self-protection.

So for a candidate for the super-spreader at the Rose Garden event look to Donald J himself.  Whether he knew at the time is debatable as you can imagine Trump tiring of all the testing so cutting back on them so long as all around him are being tested. Everyone around him knows to do what they are told and fall in line or face the consequences.  Just the onset of symptoms of Trump and Hope Hicks suggest they were further along than any of the others at the Rose Garden so Trump was always going to delay being identified as being the first, and the source.  

If he survives and gets away once again he will be even more convinced he's untouchable. He'll only be loosing a few spineless toads dead in his wake. 

Mac   

And it was only thru the work of a reporter from Bloomberg News that the info about Hope Hicks' diagnosis came out at all.  The White House didn't release that info until after it was made public by other means. 

There's no way he comes out of this unaffected.  Even if he recovers enough to get back to the White House, the potential for heart/lung/neurological/fatigue after-effects is very real.

I can imagine Trump starting to get symptoms and getting desperate to get Hope's "condition" leaked first so that he can get treatment. What's telling for me is the apparent early onset of symptoms together with the remarkably slick plan for and implementation of treatment.  Did he think he could style it out if he didn't get any symptoms even? His whole life has been never being his fault. Hope Hick is very much inner inner circle going back years - nicely holed up isolated and largely forgotten now. 

The rose garden is looking less like the spreader event and just where the victims congregated, unlikely any of them were shedding yet or infection came later, so unlikely other precipitants without a prior encounter with the source will be infected, time will tell. The Reverent was shaking so many hands he could have picked it up anywhere.

The shit show medical press conference looked like the 3 or 4 doctors for window dressing needed some porters in scrubs to make up the numbers. Who the hell were they? Smoke and mirrors. The spineless Doctor just wasn't privy to Trump's changing made up timeline. He has to be in bed by ten and missed the Hannity subterfuge.

If I've learnt anything from studying Druidsfire is that they consider themselves apart from everyone else. Everyone falls for their scams and lies and they don't seem to be affected by things in the ways other are. The notion that he might be incapable of spreading infection isn't too big a leap for him to take. 

For me it's looking like a very minor infection, just enough to induce Trump's panic to get treatment fast. He's had all that now, just the inconvenience of the five day treatment in hospital requirement to circumvent before the next Rally and no need for a mask 'cos he's "immune" now... Won't be pressing the flesh ofc. What he won't have considered is that the infection can suddenly take a downward turn so the muting of an early release from hospital might be just another in a lifetime of poor decisions.

He can't stand missing out on the adoration that Pence will be getting filling in for him. The well wishes he's gotten not doing it quite enough for him. Think Hitler in the 1930s and the effect on him.

1 hour ago, Macdui101 said:

OMG

Well fuck me if the the drive by doesn't prove it. 

I thought it was a SNL skit from the night before, but no...the dumb fuck took his infected fat ass for a joy ride to wave to 50 people.

• Like 1

He can't plan more than two days ahead on anything. The past 4 years should tell you that. How many government posts STILL are unfilled at the end of his term?

Secret machinations to leak Hicks info are totally beyond him. Everyone, including detractors, needs to realize he can't even play checkers let alone 3D chess. Seat of his pants every minute, every day, until the next shiny catches his attention.

5 hours ago, Macdui101 said:

OMG

Well fuck me if the the drive by doesn't prove it. 

It is a shameful disaster how one man who wasn't loved or nurtured can near single handed destroy a nation all because his stupidly rich father couldn't afford a hug. The psychopathy is real in Trump. The guy can't resist being cheered at no matter the consequence. Nor does he care about the price of his desire for adoration.

One way or another this fucked up circus side show will end soon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/polls-biden-has-a-double-digit-lead-on-trump-nationally/ar-BB19HiUR

15 hours ago, Papi said:

I thought it was a SNL skit from the night before, but no...the dumb fuck took his infected fat ass for a joy ride to wave to 50 people.

To get a hit of adoration. No more.

If the VP gets a persistent chant of Pence, Pence, Pence while Trump is still side lined he'll be apoplectic. He's already like a rat gnawing off a leg to get out and get the next hit. If Harris wins the next debate Trump might even be pleased.

He's learnt all about covid-19 in two days - if your are President you can self-prescribe all the shit you want and have the spineless toads fall over themselves trying to justify the treatment without pissing off Trump for showing him as weak.

He didn't need a plan for Hope Hick just a go home now you're it and infill the narrative later to fit. But as ever never smart enough to do it with any finesse.

There just are no checks, no consideration, no weighing up just the immediate: do

There's a Nuremburg in Pennsylvania, any of you on twitter to invite him to hold a rally there next week? He'll think it'll have a certain ring to it... would anyone have a spine to dissuade him?

Mac

PS Opps Kaylieigh Mcenany got it too now, quelle surprise. Can't anyone join the fucking dots?

Has he even mentioned the infection overwhelming the WH, forgotten already?

First he'll noticed it's a ghost town is when there's no one to bring him burger and fillet o fish.

He was bored and demanding to go back to the White House, so the doctors gave him the joy ride as a compromise.

They can't sedate him even for his own good without invoking transfer of power to Pence, which the paranoid ass will never allow, so they have to let the raging shitgibbon keep acting out.

SO Trump is saying he is leaving hospital and he hasnt felt this good in 20 years

This sticks of a ploy to open everything back up, scrapping all lock down measures.  Nothing to worry about life back to normal.  Just ignore the 200+ thousand  dead.  No need for mail voting.  Cant help but feel this is the last gasp con to try and win the election

• Like 1

WH staff, Run Silent, Run Deep but frigging run now. He'll be wandering the corridors looking for people to play with like your worst Zombie nightmare but you can't take a baseball bat to his head. 

"Don't be afraid, you can handle it, embrace it, breath it in, it's like a miracle..."

"Donald J Trump" will go down in History. "Jesus H Christ" will soon be a distant memory. 

4 hours ago, cossieuk said:

SO Trump is saying he is leaving hospital and he hasnt felt this good in 20 years

This sticks of a ploy to open everything back up, scrapping all lock down measures.  Nothing to worry about life back to normal.  Just ignore the 200+ thousand  dead.  No need for mail voting.  Cant help but feel this is the last gasp con to try and win the election

So prove it tough guy...have Ivanka meet you at the White House entrance and give you a big ol' sloppy kiss.

Later: OMG he got back to the White House and took off his mask to get photos of him standing there looking all strong and leader-like, and the closeup video shows him very clearly having trouble breathing, like he's needing to gasp for air and trying to hide it. 

ouch, that doesn't look very healthy to be honest; That can't be good for his image, can it? why would you do such a thing to yourself, instead of taking it easy and just recovering?

His breathing is pretty bad.  My dad had COPD and this is what he was like trying to breath.  When he got an infection and had to take steroids he would feel great within a few hours and was this feeling lasted a few days.  If the infection didnt clear up within those few days he would often end up in hospital.  

He is trying to act like he is tough and he hopes this will swing votes his way, but I dont think people are buying it, except for the brainwashed who were already going to vote for him 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/in-a-few-days-more-people-in-trumps-orbit-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-than-in-all-of-taiwan/ar-BB19LxxU?li=BBnb7Kz

In a few days, more people in Trump’s orbit tested positive for coronavirus than in all of Taiwan

Amazing triumph from the infected tiny hands man.

8 hours ago, Papi said:

Reporting no symptoms (right...) and back to saying on Twitter that the flu is worse than COVID.

I read somewhere that, that was moderated on Twitter. Also the dumbfuck had his Twitter account locked for posting a person's email address until their info was removed.

Monday after the Rose Garden event Pence had a separate podium suspiciously distant from Trump's. 

I have to wonder if Trump needs a sounding board for his "ideas". Even if it's always going to an immediate yes sir, RIGHT AWAY SIR. Ofc he was going to stay distant from that point onward and can be confident he's clear of it now.

Mcanany still can't bring herself to realise her boss wandered around styling it out infecting them all and possibly her kid too.

He has only jumped on the "man up to convid-19" line to forgive himself for those infections.    

And now the hostage play: Vote for me or you don't get a rescue package until 20th January. 

In a week or two Democrats might have a Senate Majority thanks to Trump, can they then take over setting the agenda namely Supreme Court Nomination?

At least CNN via Jeremy Reiner on Don Lemon has caught up to the Trump super spreader notion at last and that Trump is in a later stage of infection. He can get that Trump might hide his infection ahead of the debate, he wasn't going to be denied finishing off Sleepy Joe's chances. They can't make the leap to suggest he might have known a week earlier though. 

Maybe instead of asking for the date of Trump's last negative they will switch to first positive. Would be tough to justify a confirmation test 10 days later in a Congressional hearing under oath.

That play on Hannity was so telling. Feeding the lie of who was infecting who when he knew damn well it was him.

Mac   

Trump can't even remember why he lied or get why his minions lied to cover for his stupidity for more than a couple of days. Aids were touting his condition warranted prescribing these medications, his Doctor was suggesting the "team" were consulted before prescribing but today Trump's saying it was him demanding it all along - basically self medicating. Blowing any notion of actually being under anyone's care and listening to them.

So now he's a fricken' Prophet. Hallelujah!  Perhaps he should invite his base over to touch the hem of his robe, gold lame one ofc, none of your sack cloth for him.

Think he might have self medicated something else besides? We should be confident he won't have been paying attention to the "football" instructions when he comes down from it.

It is fun to watch the spineless morons struggling to justify anything Trumps does now. Don't they know it's way past time to give up and save their lives, credibility long dead?

Mac 

So a fly, looking for a festering pile of shit to lay her eggs in, stole the show. Oh how I was willing Harris to end the debate with a "well there are no flies on me". Not even a "it flies in the face of...".

So the black "Boggy" woman is the Monster? More projection/transference? 

Some "good people" seem to have gone astray in Michigan. I wonder if they'll be asking for Trump as a character witless?

I guess Donald never got into reading books because he had so much trouble with the join the dots coloring books.

Does the doctor have a modicum of sense and has switched the Dexamethasone for M&Ms? 

Seems the Zombie nightmare has come true. Whole thing smacks of a Wes Craven tribute to me.