LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

The Rage Corner 2: Electric Boogaloo

I thought I'd bring back a place to vent, considering how much madness is going on nowadays. First up, so-called "BAME" (black, Asian, and minority ethnic, what a weird term) students at uni.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-50005023

"UCAS figures showed that, as of 12 September, 33,730 black UK students had been accepted on to degree courses at British universities and colleges, meaning black students made up 7.9% of acceptances across the country in total."

Incredible. Almost 8% of all accepted students are black... yet make up 3% of the population. Now, in the UK, you're near 3x more likely to get into uni if you're black instead of white.

"Cambridge's figures showed that 26.8% of its undergraduate students this year were from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds."

Again, despite non-whites only being 13% of the population, a little over twice as many are getting into university, often under the false premise of "equality" by having specially funded places that whites aren't allowed to apply for.

"It should send out a signal to other black students that they can find their place at Cambridge and succeed."

Oh, it sends out a signal alright. A signal that if you're black, you're going to get positive discrimination.

They don't seem to see an issue with over representation, so long as it's less white people the better. The people behind these sorts of things aren't looking for equality of opportunity, hence the helping hands to non-whites (how is that not condescending to them?). They don't even want equality of outcome, obviously, as they were complaining about admittance figures even when they were balanced. They want to encourage "diversity" as much as possible, but only of skin colour, not of actual ideas because that doesn't fit the preferred special interest brackets. Competencies don't matter as much as what identity group people belong to.

This little fella has his life turned upside down by the current wave of hysteria against males.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/student-who-searched-how-make-20555360

Socially-awkward, potentially autistic student touches a girl on the arm one time, and then touches her side another time, and now he's up for sexual assault.

Incident 1 as described by the girl: "I was just set on getting home and revising for my mock exams but as I was coming over the bridge I saw him facing a hedge and I thought it was really weird. He wasn't doing anything he was just facing the hedge, staring at it. As I walked towards him, I was watching him and he suddenly swung round so he was facing me. I remember it happening fast as soon as he moved I moved and I said: 'stop' and he touched me on my arm. I sort of jolted out of the way and I went into the road to avoid him and he very quickly walked away."

Incident 2 as described by the girl: "I was quite far up the road when I noticed him, he is someone [...] I have seen before I thought I recognised him but I didn't think it was the person from the first incident at the time. It was only when he moved to touch me and looked me in the eyes that I realised it was the same person. The pavement was quite wide but he suddenly moved to walk in front of me, looked me straight in the eye and touches me on my side and walked off. It was quite a while - three to five seconds. He smirked at me, he didn't stop he just touched me and walked off and I broke down crying in the street - it was quite traumatic."

Now, he's pulled up for this on sexual assault charges because of what the "victim" said about the first incident: "I think it would have been on my breast had I not moved."

Yup. Because she THINKS he would've touched her breast, despite never doing so, he might as well be a sex offender. The prosecutor against him said: "He intended to touch her breast area and was waiting for her. What rational person looks up: 'how to make a friend'?" A Justice of the peace said: "We can think of no motivation for you to touch the victim other than sexual. Had she not taken evasive action the assault was likely to have been even more serious."

Lock him up and throw away the key! It's clear if she hadn't have moved, he would've tied her to a radiator and had his way, we can all see that. Why else would he be searching online for "how to make a friend?", it's clearly so he can molest people. This assault, and it is an assault regardless of what silly dictionaries might have you believe, is tantamount to rape of the most heinous kind. Because in her head, it happened and it was real, and that's what matters.

Turkey's ongoing murder spree in northern Syria against the Kurds.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50034802

"The Turkish offensive, which started last week, has drawn an international outcry, as the SDF were the main Western allies in the battle against IS in Syria. But Turkey views the Kurdish groups within the force as terrorists and says it wants to drive them away from a "safe zone" reaching 30km into Syria."

"It plans to resettle more than three million Syrian refugees currently in Turkey within the zone - many of whom are not Kurds. Critics have warned this could lead to ethnic cleansing of the local Kurdish population."

What an excuse. They say they want a safe zone around their border, but then say they want to fill it with refugees, which is the complete opposite of creating a safe zone. If you want a safe zone, do it within your own borders. If you want to house refugees, do that within your own borders, too (but that's clearly just a weak excuse to try to make the invasion and slaughter seem moral). You can't just invade a neighbouring country to occupy the land for the excuse of safety, that's Israel-level bullshit.

Here's hoping the Syrian army manages to push the invaders back.

China bad.

image.png.c0620013c44c648d26e027f681a86319.png

soo many ways bad.  but this Blizzard thing, whilst highlighting more dimensions of the bad, is also entertaining.

unironically using the Jim vlog above... especially for the Trump bashing, as it is likely, the very factor that will keep it up and accessible (just as is the 24/7 bashing news cycle that drones on unabated)  when it would otherwise be immediately removed by bloodsucking harpy goblins the likes of:

image.png.2ab07df4635a2e6ac17e67e2996bd173.png

it is interesting just how easily bent out of shape, and over what, to the point of banning, a Dictatorship can get...

image.png.8a2d462590a283ed5c8950405faf3031.png

but truly it is past time to slay the Red Dragon!

image.png.55b2d845790a91fa4bd812cde3424bce.png

fuck China!

TAIWAN #1!!!

22 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

double standards are always amusing:

This sort of stuff always gets up my nose.

1484227339385.jpg.626dcb91a730219f7c55861b3ee79fea.jpg1484224044481.thumb.jpg.8320e13ca3da12f4a8bc26515d480759.jpg

We all pretty much know the pitfalls of right-wingers, one of which is obviously racism (as opposed to race realism). However, that same pitfall also exists on the left.

image.thumb.png.cb78065398ffdfe6cf89c5948ecaae5e.png

This is what happens when myths about race are spread. Shit like "we're all the same" and "only one human race" results in people genuinely not knowing the truth about biology. Look at these idiots clinging so desperately to an ideology they've been taught even in the face of being corrected. Trying to shy away from uncomfortable truths has resulted in ignorance about variations in our own species, leaving minority ethnicities in developed nations to struggle to find matches for donors. The least we can hope for is that medical professionals remain above this nonsense, to keep a rational mind about race-based diseases and disorders and the various approaches to treatments needed. Then again, leftist propaganda infects pretty deeply.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50185788

This recent story about 39 illegal immigrants found dead in the back of a lorry has me thinking. Everyone's reaction so far has been sympathy, that people have died and they were just looking for a better life. The same thing as the "refugees" drowning in the Mediterranean, and the South American immigrants trying to get into the US.

However, they're committing a crime. These illegal immigrants are doing so out of a supposed desperation (which I don't buy, it's the same excuse the "refugees" were given despite targetting specific countries for financial benefits), because they aren't able to enter legally due to a lack of desirability (no money, no skills, little to no English, potential criminal history, etc), but it's still a crime to enter the country illegally. In this case, it seems to be they've been excused because other groups of criminals were facilitating this to begin with.

Instead of looking at it as criminals trying and failing to sneak into the UK, it's turned into a situation where those with more delicate sensibilities are suggesting they shouldn't have had to sneak in through dangerous means. We should just abandon borders in order to "save lives", because they're going to keep trying to get in anyway. There's no responsibility put on those making the decision to break the law.

i wish i could just say i imagined this...

now you can't deny this either...

kids... perpetually sniffing farts is a BAD IDEA!

also apparently math, science and all forms of traditional education are racist.

this horseshit is everywhere in academia now.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

i wish i could just say i imagined this...

now you can't deny this either...

kids... perpetually sniffing farts is a BAD IDEA!

also apparently math, science and all forms of traditional education are racist.

this horseshit is everywhere in academia now.

Oh god, and when that black student does his little speech about sending white people to space, he even does that retarded mini-gasp/sobbing mid sentence to catch a breath, as seems to be considered acceptable practice for ranty black SJW students in academic settings lately. There's this subset of useless courses in higher academia lately that seems to have no problem with this extreme form of leftism being preached.

Seriously, the guy said space isn't real because he hasn't been there and he can't use first-hand accounts, even from black astronauts, because they're too "white". Yet in the same "lesson" he says slavery is definitely real because there's a form of slavery-based PTSD that's real and third-hand accounts are legitimate for what's considered real (but only if they're black enough). How can someone as blatant stupid as him teach a course when he's clearly still caught up in the first steps of Descartes' "cogito, ergo sum"? It's like he was gifted babby's first philosophy book and completely misunderstood what was being said, then used it to justify his leftist agenda.

now that the original is up, might as well post the shorter follow-up clip.

i wish i could say this was a new phenomenon, but this has been going on for several years now.

The uni responded.

As is predictable for institutions infected by retarded leftism, they don't denounce the idiot racist, but instead suggest anyone who wants to say they feel like they've been hurt because of the video should contact them, likely to build up a case file against the student instead and say he's causing undue stress to other students.

hmmm, this seems concerning...

nowhere to be seen:

image.png.2a4ba72f870c1218a0cdfbe614a1662d.png

fucking retards propping this up.

2 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

fucking retards propping this up.

It's incredible how they're relying on ego-centrism to push this potato-faced hysteric into the spotlight. They're trying to sell the idea that the western world needs to just be heavily regulated to combat climate change, when the source of what they claim is the main cause is coming primarily from the developing world. White people being taxed on beef won't change anything while places like India and China are on the up and up. It's like trying to use a cup to empty a sinking ship.