LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Tarantula

An expansion too far? Lootboxes and gear in Minas Morgul

On the stream it gets a mention, suggestion is it will become relevant when the low level toon gets to 120. Actually making over level players working up to vales content quite OP

Now I'll be the first to admit I haven't been paying close attention anymore, but this weekend there is a +10% Embers and Motes boost to Lootboxes.

I've never seen anything like this before, seems like they're not even attempting to hide how they're pushing people to the store for general gearing these days.

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2019 at 6:46 PM, Macdui101 said:

I don't think there will be a shit storm. Too many greedy players along side too many muppets.

So it seems. Everyone who would give a shit has already left and the few that remain are, well, few.

Cordovan's 48 hours took five days.

I still haven't brought up the launcher and don't intend too. I posted some on the OF. I can see that ending soon enough too. As far as I can tell, from what I read MM isn't doing so well.

Landy numbers haven't changed. I guess not losing more is as good as it gets

http://lux-hdro.de/hdro-live-landroval.php

Anor and Ihtil, what a joke. Hermits in their hermitage. 🙄

The rewards already received from the BBoM quests are still account bound, rewards still to get are bind on acquire. At least the level requirement has now been imposed.

Having done the first couple of chapters on might will and agility classes I'm covering all bases if I want to level another character. Can start equipping this gear at 115. So exploit early as usual. Many others will have progressed much further, I'm level gated at level 122, and have even more gear to pass on to same stat alts.

So yes late comers screwed over; have the valar to skip progression via interesting quest lines and get dumped into a pure scroll grind or further store purchases. ILIs they get done by someone only 50% through ranking the new virtue.

As for the crafting, seems like it's the engineer looking to be made redundant and sabotaging it, SSG too stubborn or poor to cut their losses. Or just in complete denial.

Mac

On 11/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Splay said:

As far as I can tell, from what I read MM isn't doing so well.

Landy numbers haven't changed. I guess not losing more is as good as it gets

http://lux-hdro.de/hdro-live-landroval.php

Anor and Ihtil, what a joke. Hermits in their hermitage. 🙄

that Lux Aeterna site no longer updates and isn't useful info anymore...

On 8/26/2019 at 11:39 AM, Agra said:

Discontinued

Landroval numbers are actually up, as are all servers:

image.png.5e50d58af5c1e704a8658d299828570b.png

image.png.5b9dd74e37a8e2fb08ae091f4a15aa5d.png

use: http://lotrostats.gefallenehelden.de/

as it is still currently maintained.

and steam is also up roughly 12%

https://steamcharts.com/app/212500#All

a pretty small bump all the same, (1500 - 2000 extra logins per day across all servers) but an increase over previous months.

4 hours ago, Macdui101 said:

Missing data on two current German servers there, one maybe second to Evernight.

11 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

it has the info there.

what it is missing is Anor and Ithil.  that info is no longer available anywhere.

9 minutes ago, LasraelLarson said:

it has the info there.

what it is missing is Anor and Ithil.  that info is no longer available anywhere.

Because no one cares any more maybe :) and they must empty when an expansion comes out on the main servers.

9 minutes ago, Macdui101 said:

no one cares any more maybe :) and they must empty when an expansion comes out on the main servers.

i have no clue...   one way or the other.    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯