LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

World War 3

5 hours ago, Splay said:

He is approaching 13,000 lies

Not sure if it's funny or sad you've been brainwashed to believe that. Probably both.

An example of one of those "lies" is from WAPO:

"FACT CHECK: At two inches each, a thousand burgers would not reach one mile high."

I don't think any one genuinely believes the actual number of lies.  Some of those are just stupid claims filled with exaggerations, because Trump is just Trump.

It doesn't change the fact that he is the Liar in Chief.

4 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

how many more days till:

???

That's not nukes, it's libtard heads exploding.

23 hours ago, Doro said:

Ignoring that I was just pointing out yet another example of your spasticated double-think, I'll bite.

Except it was Iraqis who did that, in response to a US airstrike.

Shenanigans with ships, which were false flags. And flying a red flag after having a general murdered, yeah they're in their rights on that all things considered.

Which is just talk, which you say is cheap.

You mean the US starting a conflict with Iran.

Benghazi is in Libya, not Iran. There's only something like 2,000 miles between them, but I'm not surprised you'd confuse the two. Using some idiotic excuse like "but dey both Muslim!" won't cut it.

Saudis. In fact, going by the default narrative, Saudis led by a man the US propped up. Again, no surprise you'd pick something that stupid.

You'd have to provide evidence that many of the terrorist attacks in Europe have been due to Iranians. Obviously, you won't provide that, like every other claim you make, but I'm just letting you know that bullshit doesn't stand until you do so.

Go suck Trump's dick a little more, you ignorant cunt. Every post you've made on any subject relating to politics has been either blinkered or flat out wrong. Honestly, it's laughable but you're just as cowardly as Trump and won't face up to your own failures. Go ahead, post some shitty car or some other shallow nonsense to cover yourself. Maybe make some weird brag over interconnected web of thoughts, like you're somehow a genius. I'm up for a laugh.

And you are oh so easy to troll 😃

3 hours ago, LasraelLarson said:

how many more days till:

???

Maybe a summer war?

The US is now blaming Iran for the plane crash that happened, before any investigation has been carried out (as usual), but all current footage and details suggest an accident. There's a video showing the plane descending while on fire, then a small explosion occurs before it then smashes into the ground. However, the flight apparently reached 8,000ft before they lost radar contact, with no distress call, and had apparently attempted to turn around due to a fault so was heading back when it crashed. Also, the crash site is a pretty limited area covered in wreckage, confirming the plane was descending and slowing before it crashed.

Now, Iran isn't willing to give up the black box to either the US or Boeing, which is fair enough. But being unwilling to share that black box info at all is a little suspicious, though they could have their reasons. It may even be to cover an error they made. If so, it doesn't really make much sense with what's been available right now. If the plane had been attacked, why was there no mention from the pilot? They'd turned around without telling anyone why. In the video, it seems to be on fire and suddenly pops out a small explosion just moments before exploding completely or potentially hitting the ground at that point, but in either case the plane was very close to the ground when the first small explosion happens. When a plane gets hit with a missile, it often scatters a lot of wreckage as well as victims, even if it manages to keep most of its structural stability, based on previous examples. The idea that it got hit, managed to turn around, remained in one piece, didn't lose any parts, started to descend, and THEN blew up just before the ground is hard to believe right now, let alone pinning blame on who did it.

With the doubts available so far, it's premature (as usual) for the US to start a media campaign blaming Iran already. Wait until a proper investigation. Then again, the US prefers to jump in and build up dramatics before a UN investigation can clear their enemy, like the one with the Saudi oil attacks that suddenly went quite just before the investigators said they couldn't link it to Iran.

1 minute ago, Doro said:

Now, Iran isn't willing to give up the black box to either the US or Boeing, which is fair enough. But being unwilling to share that black box info at all is a little suspicious, though they could have their reasons.

Like a missile impact hitting the plane?

30 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

That's not nukes, it's libtard heads exploding.

And you are oh so easy to troll 😃

If you have to tell someone you're trolling them then you aren't doing a very good job.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Papi said:

I don't think any one genuinely believes the actual number of lies.  Some of those are just stupid claims filled with exaggerations, because Trump is just Trump.

It doesn't change the fact that he is the Liar in Chief.

Exactly. No one gives shit about how high a stack of burgers can go. It's like the guy whose fish keeps getting longer in each retelling. Most of what Trump does is called Truthful hyperbole as defined here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

"'Truthful hyperbole' is a contradiction in terms. It's a way of saying, 'It's a lie, but who cares?'"

So when I say Trump is the greatest you can count on it being truth. :Y  At least in his mind anyway.

Everything about Trump is over the top. Miles wide and an inch deep. I doubt the Trump will ever realize everyone is laughing at him.

18 minutes ago, Splay said:

Exactly. No one gives shit about how high a stack of burgers can go. It's like the guy whose fish keeps getting longer in each retelling. Most of what Trump does is called Truthful hyperbole as defined here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

"'Truthful hyperbole' is a contradiction in terms. It's a way of saying, 'It's a lie, but who cares?'"

So when I say Trump is the greatest you can count on it being truth. :Y  At least in his mind anyway.

Everything about Trump is over the top. Miles wide and an inch deep. I doubt the Trump will ever realize everyone is laughing at him.

Yeah, the problem with Trump is that his truthful hyperbole has expanded beyond simple shit like "that baby's so cute, I just want to eat it up". So often he says he's the best or the greatest at something, when there's no need at all to even try to make such a claim, it's like his rampant ego has warped his thinking so much that it doesn't even cross his mind to not have to lie at every opportunity. No wonder he did so well in politics.

Iranians: "Oops, my bad"

https://www.newsweek.com/iranians-shot-down-ukraine-flight-mistake-sources-1481313

3 hours ago, Amenhir said:

If you have to tell someone you're trolling them then you aren't doing a very good job.

When you have people that can't tell satire from reality, you kinda need to clue them in on the satire because letting them believe that The Onion is a legitimate news source isn't healthy for them.  You're welcome 😃

1 hour ago, Doro said:

Yeah, the problem with Trump is that his truthful hyperbole has expanded beyond simple shit like "that baby's so cute, I just want to eat it up". So often he says he's the best or the greatest at something, when there's no need at all to even try to make such a claim, it's like his rampant ego has warped his thinking so much that it doesn't even cross his mind to not have to lie at every opportunity. No wonder he did so well in politics.

Or maybe he's the anti-politician and bigoted classist Brits are expecting something akin to royalty with their politicians so they loose their shit when they see someone from the working class in a position of power because that shouldn't happen... amirite?

21 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

amirite?

That would be a first. But no.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Through actions of complicity this blood is on Trump's hands.

When you have people that can't tell satire from reality, you kinda need to clue them in on the satire because letting them believe that The Onion is a legitimate news source isn't healthy for them.  You're welcome 😃

When you're bad at both it is best you stop trying.

Or maybe he's the anti-politician and bigoted classist Brits are expecting something akin to royalty with their politicians so they loose their shit when they see someone from the working class in a position of power because that shouldn't happen... amirite?

Trump working class? That's got to be the most absurd thought ever conceived about Trump. It doesn't surprise me coming from a source such as yourself.

You've obviously been drinking the Conservative Media Complex Kool Aid.

Implying Trump is from the working class is probably the most ridiculous thing I've heard.  This week. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Working class?? Cadet Bone Spurs who suggested his HS education at NYMA (in my home town) was like being in the service?

I was talking to my neighbor earlier today.  He happens to be a diesel truck mechanic.  He's always telling me how much hard and dirty work he does.  Well, he comes up to me and mentions that he has finally finished renovating his penthouse apartment to look like the Palace of Versailles.   I say good on him.  I'm always happy to see a working class stiff realize their dreams.  

He's certainly had a tough year.  At one point he had to sell his personal 747 for a Gulfstream G700.  I guess jet fuel prices were too high.

16 hours ago, Splay said:

Through actions of complicity this blood is on Trump's hands.

Ah, that's a big no on that. Iranian hands 100%. Sure, a mistake but still on their hands.

Edit: Someone was going to off the leading terrorist scumbag at some point. Should have been done over a decade ago. Should have been put to bed 40 years ago.

It was Iran that ordered the plan to shoot down that plane taking off from their own capital. There wasn't a flotilla of US Air Force planes bombing them at the time to cause confusion. 100% on them.

2 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

It was Iran that ordered the plan to shoot down that plane taking off from their own capital. There wasn't a flotilla of US Air Force planes bombing them at the time to cause confusion. 100% on them.

It is not yet certain the plane was shot down. Too soon to blame Trump or Iran for it. 

4 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Ah, that's a big no on that. Iranian hands 100%. Sure, a mistake but still on their hands.

Edit: Someone was going to off the leading terrorist scumbag at some point. Should have been done over a decade ago. Should have been put to bed 40 years ago.

Just wait for some of the "sages" here to do mental gymnastics and explain out how this is all Trump's fault.

1 hour ago, Jedy2 said:

It is not yet certain the plane was shot down. Too soon to blame Trump or Iran for it. 

If the plane is not shot down, the black box will confirm it as such.  However, if Iran isn't going over the one thing that can vindicate them, it does imply that they screwed up and don't want to admit it.

Causal events don't require mental gymnastics. I'll leave that realm to Almagnus.

Here is an example of causal events. Action and reaction.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/trump-takes-undue-credit-for-cancer-progress/ar-BBYQ5UL

Talking bullshit.

U.S. Cancer Death Rate Lowest In Recorded History! A lot of good news coming out of this Administration.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2020

Calling out the bull shitter

"Contrary to Trump’s intimation, however, the death rate improvement is a product of years of effort coming to fruition, not his administration’s one year of being in office."

"The cancer death rate is indeed at a record low, but it’s misleading for Trump to claim credit when the reductions are due to factors that are many years, if not multiple decades, in the making."

See? No mental gymnastics required.

6 hours ago, Splay said:

Causal events don't require mental gymnastics. I'll leave that realm to Almagnus.

Here is an example of causal events. Action and reaction.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/trump-takes-undue-credit-for-cancer-progress/ar-BBYQ5UL

Talking bullshit.

U.S. Cancer Death Rate Lowest In Recorded History! A lot of good news coming out of this Administration.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2020

Calling out the bull shitter

"Contrary to Trump’s intimation, however, the death rate improvement is a product of years of effort coming to fruition, not his administration’s one year of being in office."

"The cancer death rate is indeed at a record low, but it’s misleading for Trump to claim credit when the reductions are due to factors that are many years, if not multiple decades, in the making."

See? No mental gymnastics required.

And if Trump was a Democrat president, you'd be celebrating how much of a cancer curing miracle worker he is....

14 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

If the plane is not shot down, the black box will confirm it as such.  However, if Iran isn't going over the one thing that can vindicate them, it does imply that they screwed up and don't want to admit it.

They've admitted now - it's official.

(At least they didn't take a leaf from Putin's Ukraine shot-down plane handbook and claimed that Americans tried to down the plane cause they thought Iran's president was on board. Those lies went down pretty well. )

I hope that from now on they give those russian rockets to people with more than a week's training.

1 hour ago, Jedy2 said:

They've admitted now - it's official.

(At least they didn't take a leaf from Putin's Ukraine shot-down plane handbook and claimed that Americans tried to down the plane cause they thought Iran's president was on board. Those lies went down pretty well. )

I hope that from now on they give those russian rockets to people with more than a week's training.

Yep. They saw a plane that had just taken off from a nearby airport, which was turning around and descending again (for a reason I've not seen mentioned yet), and because it was slightly off course their retarded military immediately sent up missiles without doing something as simple as checking what the plane was. At least they've admitted what a fucking useless bunch of cunts they've got in control of their defence systems, but still that's 176 people dead because of incompetence.

4 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

And if Trump was a Democrat president, you'd be celebrating how much of a cancer curing miracle worker he is....

Why would I do that? If you read the article you'd know the facts are outside of politics. Having Trump attempt to make them inclusive to his political rhetoric is hilarious. It just shows Trump will grab at anything to inflate it to the level of grandiose. The funnier reality is Trump might actually believe himself.