LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

World War 3

22 hours ago, Jedy2 said:

It is not yet certain the plane was shot down. Too soon to blame Trump or Iran for it. 

Sometimes the intelligence community knows what they're talking about. Always good to wait a couple days after an incident to see what shakes out. That window had passed when we heard what intelligence community said.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:13 AM, Doro said:

Yep. They saw a plane that had just taken off from a nearby airport, which was turning around and descending again (for a reason I've not seen mentioned yet), and because it was slightly off course their retarded military immediately sent up missiles without doing something as simple as checking what the plane was. At least they've admitted what a fucking useless bunch of cunts they've got in control of their defence systems, but still that's 176 people dead because of incompetence.

Which is why they're making a lot of noise but lack the smarts of North Korea to know when to back off... so the US is probably going to overthrow ANOTHER country in the area because they don't know when to leave the US alone.

well, if the USA and UK knew when too leave a country alone, this all would have never happened; We, as western world, just fucked up a lot of regions that are/were rich of natural resources to make a profit.

All the US knows how to do is to create conditions that lead to shitty people getting enough support to gain power.  We've been doing it for years.  Backing Batista in Cuba because he was US business interest friendly at the expense of Cubans, led to Castro.  By supporting the French and their colonial rule over Vietnam led to the US putting into power a puppet leader who turned out to be worse than the French.  That led to Ho Chi Minh gaining tons of support in the south.  We support a corrupt and dictatorial Shah in Iran, because he was super friendly to the US.  That led to Khomeini getting enough support to eventually return Iran back into the backwards Muslim crap fest it turned into for a long time.  We trained and gave arms to the Taliban in order to throw out the USSR.  We gave arms and training to Iraq to wage a war with Iran, then we had to go back in later and fight mean ol' Mr. Hussein. 

The list is quite extensive.  Didn't anyone learn anything from Newton's third law of motion?  It's like we created an empire, without calling it one.  We have, by our own actions, created the terrorists we now fight.  When will it be enough?

Kinda funny how this supposed World War 3 is going on.... yet the news cycle has completely forgotten about it now.

It's almost as if it's proof enough that the people hysterical about this.... are complete and total fools.

37 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Kinda funny how this supposed World War 3 is going on.... yet the news cycle has completely forgotten about it now.

It's almost as if it's proof enough that the people hysterical about this.... are complete and total fools.

Has anyone actually said it was going on? I don't read it here. Maybe your friend Timhat is still going on about it. Idk really. Once I saw him for what he represents, I found his words a continuation of fake news pouring out of the Conservative Media Complex. The place you hang your own hat.

The real humor (if was actually going on) is knowing you'd be a worthless piece of shit, stealing loves of bread at the nearest convenient store to hoard for the coming rapture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Or, you're too reliant on MSM for your world news/information. Check out what's going on behind the scenes. I'm sure whatever YouTuber it is you so often link will eventually have a video to educate you and tell you what to think.

Edit: I checked a few news sites, and all of them are still talking about Iran, the nuclear deal, the US's killing of Soleimani, Russia warning against European nations pressuring Iran, Iran saying the US is to blame for their accidental murder of 176 innocent passengers, etc. Shit, one of them has a whole section called "US-Iran Tensions" on their front page. How did you miss all of that?

53 minutes ago, Doro said:

Or, you're too reliant on MSM for your world news/information.

Ok so....

53 minutes ago, Doro said:

Edit: I checked a few news sites, and all of them are still talking about Iran, the nuclear deal, the US's killing of Soleimani, Russia warning against European nations pressuring Iran, Iran saying the US is to blame for their accidental murder of 176 innocent passengers, etc. Shit, one of them has a whole section called "US-Iran Tensions" on their front page. How did you miss all of that?

Why are you reliant upon the MSM?

24 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Ok so....

Sorry if it escaped your notice, but I checked MSM to see if your claim that they aren't talking about Iran any more was true. So clearly, I don't rely on MSM to start with.

Ok so....

This is such a stupid argument.  Just because it's "mainstream media' doesn't mean the information isn't factual.  I guess if I get my news from Chuck's news-o-rama, taxidermy and anal gland emporium it would be perfectly acceptable, no matter how bat shit insane that news happens to be.  Well Chuck told me that Nancy Pelosi's body has been inhabited by the evil lord Zarphblap from Dickcheese 9.  None of that MSM is reporting this breaking news story, it must be true.  Jesus H Christ, you are too stupid to live.

16 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Well Chuck told me that Nancy Pelosi's body has been inhabited by the evil lord Zarphblap from Dickcheese 9.

Chuck's probably on to something there. She does look like a skeleton trying to hide in a witch's skin.

55 minutes ago, Doro said:

Chuck's probably on to something there. She does look like a skeleton trying to hide in a witch's skin.

I guess being 80 does that to you.  

8 hours ago, Amenhir said:

I guess being 80 does that to you.  

That's what she says, but look at those eyes.

image.png.2ac2180655bcfafa34db216895e6623a.png

Those lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until she passes legislation. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', and Trump's face turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... provide a sound-bite to MSNBC.

3 minutes ago, Doro said:

That's what she says, but look at those eyes.

image.png.2ac2180655bcfafa34db216895e6623a.png

Those lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until she passes legislation. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', and Trump's face turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... provide a sound-bite to MSNBC.

Dude, mocking Pelosi is so last decade... stay with the times Boomer.

13 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Dude, mocking Pelosi is so last decade... stay with the times Boomer.

I'm younger than you, cunt.

Just now, Doro said:

Thanks.

You're welcome Boomer 😃

Now don't forget to put your dentures back in after your lunch smoothie 😃

You're welcome Boomer 😃

Now don't forget to put your dentures back in after your lunch smoothie 😃

Whatever you say, idiot zoomer.

4 minutes ago, Doro said:

Whatever you say, idiot zoomer.

Hey, just be careful who you go home with... don't want to have to do a Silver Alert to find you.

20 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Hey, just be careful who you go home with... don't want to have to do a Silver Alert to find you.

Are you an ass like this in your real life? If so, I imagine you don't have many friends.

8 hours ago, Splay said:

Are you an ass like this in your real life? If so, I imagine you don't have many friends.

Better to be an ass than a stalker.

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

You're like the human equivalent of ringworm.  

12 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

What in the hell is a Silver Alert? For someone with a stick up their ass over boomers, you apparently know quite a lot about them. If only you knew anything else.

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I feel sorry for you if you think the world has only offered you those two choices.

• Upvote 1