LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

World War 3

8 hours ago, Jedy2 said:

Googling OMB... Failing to see what a Vanuatu language or Oregion Medical Board have to do with WW3, but hey... 

8 hours ago, Doro said:

I get United States Office of Management and Budget, and an Italian valve production company. I guess it's some niche far-right-wing term that nobody else knows about.

And this proves why... as we've got a bunch of Boomers here.....

Edit:

It's Orange Man Bad =P

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

And this proves why... as we've got a bunch of Boomers here.....

Edit:

It's Orange Man Bad =P

Is this the new thing?  The fact that you use this as a dig only shows that you lack the ability to have an original thought.  Trump's a boomer and the majority of the people that voted for him are probably also boomers.  Ergo, voting for Trump was bad.  Thanks for finally admitting that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

Is this the new thing?  The fact that you use this as a dig only shows that you lack the ability to have an original thought.

Or I'm recognizing the fact that the economy was (prior to Trump) in the crapper is because we have a whole slew of Boomers that won't get out of the way and let people that actually understand the modern world take over and legislate.  Most of the issues in the US are caused by the Boomers, such as a bunch of them completely failing to financially plan during their younger days, therefore requiring social security and medicaid to take care of them which is placing a burden on the GenXers and Millennials because we've got to pay taxes to support the idiocy of the prior generation who feels entitled to our income...

Which we do because we've got a whole bunch of Karens in the House blaming the Orange Man for all of societies woes... even those created by themselves.

But that's probably more thought than you're capable of Boomer.... and thank you for proving why the retirement homes should be disconnected from the internet.

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Or I'm recognizing the fact that the economy was (prior to Trump) in the crapper is because...

Most of the issues in the US are caused by the Boomers...

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Or I'm recognizing the fact that the economy was (prior to Trump) in the crapper is because we have a whole slew of Boomers that won't get out of the way and let people that actually understand the modern world take over and legislate.  Most of the issues in the US are caused by the Boomers, such as a bunch of them completely failing to financially plan during their younger days, therefore requiring social security and medicaid to take care of them which is placing a burden on the GenXers and Millennials because we've got to pay taxes to support the idiocy of the prior generation who feels entitled to our income...

Which we do because we've got a whole bunch of Karens in the House blaming the Orange Man for all of societies woes... even those created by themselves.

But that's probably more thought than you're capable of Boomer.... and thank you for proving why the retirement homes should be disconnected from the internet.

I wasn't born during the baby boom.  If you want younger, more in tune legislators then stop voting for rich old white guys.  Trump is just a symptom of our current system.  I'm not sure why so many people thought a crooked "billionaire" would give a shit about regular people.  In fact, I'm not sure why any votes for super rich people.  It's about time the states rally and push for term limits for Capitol Hill.  That's not going to happen when the people that vote still wish it was 1950.

7 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

All this hatred and negativity is gonna eat you up. The post reads like you're just all full of envy.

Here is a little bit of info from the memo you missed. If you don't like it. Get in the ring!

Else just except this cycle has been going on since time in memory.

Btw the economy under Trump is shit.

10 hours ago, cossieuk said:

Trump thinks that he can just use Twitter instead of actually going to Congress

He's the Commander in Chief of the military so, yes, he can make arbitrary attacks - which is different from a war declaration.

6 hours ago, Amenhir said:

I wasn't born during the baby boom.

You act like you were, though.

If you want younger, more in tune legislators then stop voting for rich old white guys.

... have you seen the current leading Democrat candidates?

In fact, I'm not sure why any votes for super rich people.

**looks at the Democrat party**

Well we can agree on that, at least.

It's about time the states rally and push for term limits for Capitol Hill.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Splay said:

All this hatred and negativity is gonna eat you up. The post reads like you're just all full of envy.

..... have you seen your post history?

Trump's tweets about disproportionate attacks and targeting cultural sites made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I don't expect a weak, little man like Trump who never served a day in his life to understand the laws of armed conflict, but his response was juvenile to say the least (but not entirely surprising).

7 minutes ago, Papi said:

Trump's tweets about disproportionate attacks and targeting cultural sites made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I don't expect a weak, little man like Trump who never served a day in his life to understand the laws of armed conflict, but his response was juvenile to say the least (but not entirely surprising).

Well if anyone in Iran is smart they'll do absolutely nothing.  Let Trump talk a big game, but if they don't retaliate in any way then he can't justify attacking them.  Looks like the next President is in line for a Nobel Peach Prize for not being the last asshole.  

3 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Well if anyone in Iran is smart they'll do absolutely nothing.  Let Trump talk a big game, but if they don't retaliate in any way then he can't justify attacking them.  Looks like the next President is in line for a Nobel Peach Prize for not being the last asshole.  

Ya its a sad time when the bar has been pushed to such a low level any next President will be seen as better. Well, I guess when we are at the bottom there is only one way to go. At least that's a good thing.

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

..... have you seen your post history?

The more important question is, have you seen it?

7 hours ago, Papi said:

Well if you're going to turn your mosque into a military base... don't be surprised when it gets blown up.

7 hours ago, Amenhir said:

Yeah, the one that will get elected in 2024.

A quote from some OMB journal, very apt, worth a moment of reflection IMO;

Trump, however, has turned his back on everything that used to make America great. Under his leadership, we’ve become nothing more than a big, self-interested bully — a bully with delusions of grandeur, who isn’t nearly as tough as he thinks. We abruptly abandon allies like the Kurds; we honor war criminals; we slap punitive tariffs on friendly nations like Canada for no good reason. And, of course, after more than 15,000 lies, nothing our leader and his minions say can be trusted.

Trump officials seem taken aback by the uniformly negative consequences of the Suleimani killing: The Iranian regime is empowered, Iraq has turned hostile and nobody has stepped up in our support. But that’s what happens when you betray all your friends and squander all your credibility.

Trump is literally talking about doing things that would have him arrested and tried from war crimes and people are still defending him.  Just what does he have to do for the GOP to say enough is enough

Trump can be a moron and make stupid statements (about destroying cultural sites) AND it can be realized that the Iranian General needed to be killed a loooong time ago. Both are true, imo.

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Yeah, the one that will get elected in 2024.

I don't think you understand what you're saying.  This means either Trump gets reelected and the President in 2024 gets a Nobel Peace Prize for not being Trump, or, Trump is going to lose and the next President is also going to be an asshole.  Any way you cut Trump is a vile piece of shit.  As I've said before, voting for a piece of shit simply to spite more than half of the country is moronic.

20 hours ago, cossieuk said:

Trump is literally talking about doing things that would have him arrested and tried from war crimes and people are still defending him.  Just what does he have to do for the GOP to say enough is enough

Cause we all realize talk is cheap.  It doesn't matter what he says, it matter what he DOES.

That, and we all like seeing the responses of people losing their minds over Trump ?

20 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Trump can be a moron and make stupid statements (about destroying cultural sites) AND it can be realized that the Iranian General needed to be killed a loooong time ago. Both are true, imo.

I mean, it's not like Iran has been chanting "Death to America" for many, many years now.....

4 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Cause we all realize talk is cheap.  It doesn't matter what he says, it matter what he DOES.

4 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

I mean, it's not like Iran has been chanting "Death to America" for many, many years now.....

In the same post. You can't make this up.

19 hours ago, Amenhir said:

I don't think you understand what you're saying.  This means either Trump gets reelected and the President in 2024 gets a Nobel Peace Prize for not being Trump.

If they happen to be a Democrat (or whatever !Republican party exists at that time), I can see that happening as Barrack Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize.  The Democrats have not yet rallied behind someone that has a high likelihood of beating Trump, when combined with the short memory of most Americans these days, means that it's very likely that Trump will be re-elected.

19 hours ago, Amenhir said:

As I've said before, voting for a piece of shit simply to spite more than half of the country is moronic.

And yet, America is better off now than it was before, which vindicated choosing the Joker over the Penguin.  And you don't send in the Grandparents to deal with the Joker, you go find Batman - which the Democratic looks incapable of doing.

1 minute ago, Doro said:

In the same post. You can't make this up.

Considering Iran was the lead the offensive that burned our embassy in Iraq to the ground (and amazing how with competent people it didn't turn out to be another Bengazi), combined with all the shenanigans with the ships, flying of the red flag of Jihad over their mosque (so Iran is now openly in a Jihad against the US), and chanting Death to America for years... 

It seems like enough of their populace has bought into the propaganda and started acting on it as those chants often occur with acts of burning US flags.  It's one thing to do what North Korea does which (in the big scheme of things) is really a bunch of noise, and it's another to actually start a conflict with the US, or as some have said, keep the 30+ year Jihad going which has been said to include various US based attacks (including several ship bombings, Bengahzi, and both attacks against the World Trade Center).  That also includes many of the attacks against the Europeans... which is what makes the defense of Iran all the more baffling as it's part of a cultural current that wants to eradicate Western Society.

So to sum this up, go learn your history before you make dumb-ass comments you retarded Brit.

14 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

And yet, America is better off now than it was before, which vindicated choosing the Joker over the Penguin.  And you don't send in the Grandparents to deal with the Joker, you go find Batman - which the Democratic looks incapable of doing.

Says who?  I want you to keep this in mind when Trump loses and we end up in a nasty recession because of all this economic boom we're being showered with, because you can't hold that against the next guy.  Especially, if you're giving Trump credit for what Obama did.  

Ignoring that I was just pointing out yet another example of your spasticated double-think, I'll bite.

26 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Considering Iran was the lead the offensive that burned our embassy in Iraq to the ground (and amazing how with competent people it didn't turn out to be another Bengazi),

Except it was Iraqis who did that, in response to a US airstrike.

combined with all the shenanigans with the ships, flying of the red flag of Jihad over their mosque (so Iran is now openly in a Jihad against the US),

Shenanigans with ships, which were false flags. And flying a red flag after having a general murdered, yeah they're in their rights on that all things considered.

and chanting Death to America for years... 

Which is just talk, which you say is cheap.

It's one thing to do what North Korea does which (in the big scheme of things) is really a bunch of noise, and it's another to actually start a conflict with the US,

You mean the US starting a conflict with Iran.

various US based attacks (including several ship bombings, Bengahzi,

Benghazi is in Libya, not Iran. There's only something like 2,000 miles between them, but I'm not surprised you'd confuse the two. Using some idiotic excuse like "but dey both Muslim!" won't cut it.

and both attacks against the World Trade Center). 

Saudis. In fact, going by the default narrative, Saudis led by a man the US propped up. Again, no surprise you'd pick something that stupid.

That also includes many of the attacks against the Europeans... which is what makes the defense of Iran all the more baffling as it's part of a cultural current that wants to eradicate Western Society.

You'd have to provide evidence that many of the terrorist attacks in Europe have been due to Iranians. Obviously, you won't provide that, like every other claim you make, but I'm just letting you know that bullshit doesn't stand until you do so.

25 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

So to sum this up, go learn your history before you make dumb-ass comments you retarded Brit.

Go suck Trump's dick a little more, you ignorant cunt. Every post you've made on any subject relating to politics has been either blinkered or flat out wrong. Honestly, it's laughable but you're just as cowardly as Trump and won't face up to your own failures. Go ahead, post some shitty car or some other shallow nonsense to cover yourself. Maybe make some weird brag over interconnected web of thoughts, like you're somehow a genius. I'm up for a laugh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Considering Iran was the lead the offensive that burned our embassy in Iraq to the ground

The parking lot attendant shack is hardly the embassy.

Please do go on with your insanity. I quite enjoy reading about your delusions. :P

Remember, we are talking about the self described stable genius that says "Windmills cause cancer".  2 mistakes in a 3 word sentence, they are turbines and their is zero proof they cause cancer.

Ill admit I do have one thing in common with that idiot, I'd fuck Ivanka too

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

So Trump is the Joker, a psychotic criminal, finally something that I agree with 

• Like 1

The fact that 5 senior Pentagon officials have resigned in the last month is...interesting.