LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Secknasty

help please

hello. i havent played for like 10 years until today. just got a new laptop and the game seems super laggy, like to the point to where it is not really even fun. i downloaded direct x. i tried lowering the graphics after i "optimized" it or whatever. i would love some help please.

I would suggest that if you're on a wireless connection to switch over to a wired one...that helped with some of the lag I've experienced.

Otherwise, welcome to Lord of the Lag Online.

ill try that. ive seen other people having similar problems. mine is really bad though.  brand new computer. im pretty vexed about it. 

any other similar games to play? ive only been console gaming for like 6-7 years now. have you played the elder scrolls game? the gameplay looks eh

There are complaints about lag on the official game forum, and lately with more people trying the game the lag has gotten worse.  It's not just you. 

If you are a fan of Star Trek then Star Trek online is worth a look.  All the content is free so there is plenty to do.