LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

Pentagon Confirms UFO Footage

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/27/pentagon-releases-three-ufo-videos-taken-by-us-navy-pilots

Previously leaked footage has now been confirmed and declassified by US Navy officials. Some of this stuff is from back in 2004, leaked a couple of years after that.

Personally, I love all this sort of stuff. Conspiracies and the like tickle my pickle, whether I believe most of it or not, and when it gets "officially" confirmed it takes it to a whole new dimension. Considering just how long it took to get to this stage, and how much is still unconfirmed since then, it's making UFO study a more and more valid subject (whether it's advanced hidden tech or aliens, it's still the "unidentified" bit that's important).

Joe "look at how ripped that chimp is" Rogan recently did a video with one of the guys behind one of the videos confirmed, and that's pretty interesting to listen to about these, especially now that they've been confirmed as real (supposedly).

is it just me...  or are aliens kinda unimpressive?

they traveled all that way... for THAT?!

seriously how far away is the next habitable system, to come all that way...

ima go with one branch of government running experimental flight tests on new tech (propulsion/drones)& failing to inform the air force. 

1 hour ago, LasraelLarson said:

is it just me...  or are aliens kinda unimpressive?

they traveled all that way... for THAT?!

seriously how far away is the next habitable system, to come all that way...

ima go with one branch of government running experimental flight tests on new tech (propulsion/drones)& failing to inform the air force. 

Could be just probes checking shit out. After all, if they can get to other star systems, they're advanced enough to not give a shit about sneaking, but they do still have the problem of the universe being ridiculously massive. They'd need some way to tick off all those potentially habitable planets from their list and a shit load of space drones would do the job pretty well.

I would also lean to hidden tech, and with Best Korea having made claims about having undetectable, unstoppable missiles (or was it Russia?), it's probably still experimental and full of bugs. However, it doesn't make much sense as to how it can move so fast suddenly without creating at least some sort of sonic boom as it displaces the air, so I've seen some suggesting advanced holographics, able to make a pseudo "hard light" object that is mostly unaffected by fluids. Would be a useful weapon.

10 minutes ago, Doro said:

the problem of the universe being ridiculously massive.

don't even need that scale to go massive...  just our own "Milky Way" galaxy is massive enough.  roughly 100,000 light years to cross...  were talking speed of light here, or some entirely non conventional means of traversing that distance (worm holes, dimensional jumps...  spool up the FTL drive baby!)

14 minutes ago, Doro said:

Could be just probes checking shit out.

so the mother-ship that deployed those probes is nearby?  ;)  still have the issue with these smaller probes also traversing vast distances of space...  and also the protection against atmosphere penetration, space debris, intense radiation...  and the result is what we see on the footage?  i have big doubt.

18 minutes ago, Doro said:

I would also lean to hidden tech, and with Best Korea having made claims about having undetectable, unstoppable missiles (or was it Russia?)

hyper-sonic missiles travel at 2-5 times the speed of sound.

22 minutes ago, Doro said:

I've seen some suggesting advanced holographics, able to make a pseudo "hard light" object that is mostly unaffected by fluids. Would be a useful weapon.

or non conventional fueled propulsion...  electromagnetic field generation etc.  used to use a ton of energy, maybe they have found workaround.

regardless, humans experimenting is far more likely IMO.