LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Talisman

Ha-Ha

I see it's Vastin posting to cover for the culprit once again. Friendly_Hat had the Champion didn't she?

I did briefly give it a go: It's a taunt that causes you instant death. Not seen anything so asinine since the they rewrote threat mechanics.

But then to attach a 5 second debuff to a ranged taunt skill that would likely lapse before closing would seem dumb too. 

6 hours ago, Macdui101 said:

I see it's Vastin posting to cover for the culprit once again. Friendly_Hat had the Champion didn't she?

I did briefly give it a go: It's a taunt that causes you instant death. Not seen anything so asinine since the they rewrote threat mechanics.

But then to attach a 5 second debuff to a ranged taunt skill that would likely lapse before closing would seem dumb too.

It seems to also allow people to one-shot anything, just spar a champ and let them hit you with the cry, then take on whatever mobs are nearby. People have been killing training dummies for a laugh.

If I understood it correctly the buff would stay, so you could oneshot a raid too f.e.

I wonder what else is going on there. My wife's Champ has normal -30% damage when we looked at hers yesterday.

On 6/5/2020 at 7:33 PM, FundinStrongarm said:

I wonder what else is going on there. My wife's Champ has normal -30% damage when we looked at hers yesterday.

Needs a Fight On legacy I think it is.