LOTROCommunity
ElPelonchaso

Stuck in the loading screen

The game freezes on the first loading screen, after the initial cinematics, I just installed the game and have never started it, this is my first installation, if it does any good, the game wondered if it was compatible with directx10, And I answered yes, I don't know if that's the problem, and I don't know how to disable directx10 anymore, I tried with the legacy launcher but it didn't work.

This is my PC:

Pentium 2.14 ghz

4gb RAM

Windows 8.1 pro

I have to insist that it freezes on the first loading screen, it doesn't even load the character creator

Sorry for my english, if you dont understand something just ask me

Edited by Doro
fixed formatting issue

Try changing some settings in the launcher window before it loads the game. I think there's a little down arrow in the top right corner. You might be able to change DirectX options there.

9 hours ago, Doro said:

Try changing some settings in the launcher window before it loads the game. I think there's a little down arrow in the top right corner. You might be able to change DirectX options there.

Thanks, it worked, I just went to the repair tab in the launcher, and activated the restart of graphics
  • Like 1